1. Crits hit hard because they are crits, searching around molten you can even find crits like 100k.

lsanya00
    you just said u dont believe him without screenshots, he provide a screenshot and now its normal. That doesnt makes sense at all.

3. When ele shaman gets 9 stacks ele can crit you hard.

Because i thought he was talking about that he gets 50-60 everytime he does a duel against shammys,priests and mages or something, but this is from a bg and some ele shaman just got 9 stacks of lighting shield.

4. Would be nice if he now provides ss from priests and mages aswell.

And that someone crit him hard doesn't mean it always happens.

And that is fulmination i thought he will upload a crit from something else, everybody should know that fulmination can hit you hard when ele shaman has 9 stacks.

After this i started watching retail videos about ele shamans and yes fulmination hits like a truck. seems i'll be going to try ele shaman for the first time now.

5. Now ele/enha shamans
    this ain't got nothing to do with enhancement shamans.
    instead of qq in two posts, you could just upload this and say wtf hitted you, since this whole thread is about fullimination.
    i just wonder, what class do you play ?

you just said u dont believe him without screenshots, he provide a screenshot and now its normal. That doesnt makes sense at all.
    what actually doesn't make any sense - is two posts before this screenshot.

6. those numbers would be normal if i were the one in blue gear and the shaman in full ruthless, but a full ruthless player doesnt have 115k hp.. and according to your logic if a shaaman in blue gear hits for over 50k, then a full ruthless one should hit for 70-80k+? are you sure of what you're saying?

7. Well you can go see in youtube, videos of 4.3.4 ele shaman crits. Well molten doesn't have cataclysmic gear yet, but in one of those vid an ele shaman crits 270k.

8. Well you can go see in youtube, videos of 4.3.4 ele shaman crits. Well molten doesn't have cataclysmic gear yet, but in one of those vid an ele shaman crits 270k.
    have you ever noticed that those crits are from full end game geared players, full buffed with CD's, on green geared players unbuffed?

9. those numbers would be normal if i were the one in blue gear and the shaman in full ruthless, but a full ruthless player doesnt have 115k hp.. and according to your logic if a shaaman in blue gear hits for over 50k, then a full ruthless one should hit for 70-80k+? are you sure of what you're saying?
    this still wouldn't be normal.
    once again, were is proof that shaman where in blue gear, and you are full ruthless ?
    nickname please.

i am 380ilvl with 4.1k resil, and that pala where not fully buffed.
    do you think you should become immortal ?

10. btw i did mention that Molten haven't released Cataclysmic gear, but ok... yeah and that crit was from a bg where people again are fully buffed and yeah what was that shamans name? i'd like to see his gear.

11. Direct link -->CLICK<--
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnGIR...ature=youtu.be[/YT]
    paladins in action. sorry for shutters, this is recorded from my stream. not my best, just a simple video on how fast paladin nukes you. he did not even use he's ruthless trinket.
    and yo'all scream on how op shamans are. SHUT THE **** UP
    and yes, there was no kiting, since its made to show what "OP" means, rather than your cries on BIG enha damage, which compared to other, is not so big'n'epic as yo'all say.

First 123