1. downing sindy 25hc

I cant even discribe how good it felt to down sindy.my heart was racing the entire time and i couldnt even sleep that night. It feels good to be part of such a great guild. I hope more ppl will come join our guild. Or should i say family?

Hail to the Kings baby! :D

GenPop
    Insanicide

2. I know that feeling Insanicide! I was shaking when we downed her. Further, yeah sleeping was hard ;)
    And well, we are a family yeah!!

GM Ydentity

3. We went up to Sindragose within two hours in ICC 25 Heroic! We are faster and faster, and guess what, oneshotted everything. Even Sindragosa! We had some time left for a few tries on LK so the best try was like 38%. What will the continuation bring? We will see that on Tuesday!! :)

Great job so far in this raid for the FGK :)

GM
    Ydentity

4. We went up to Sindragose within two hours in ICC 25 Heroic! We are faster and faster, and guess what, oneshotted everything. Even Sindragosa! We had some time left for a few tries on LK so the best try was like 38%. What will the continuation bring? We will see that on Tuesday!! :)

Great job so far in this raid for the FGK :)

GM
    Ydentity
    Hurray to us!

And not to forget, happy birthday to our Guild Leader! \o/

5. And not to forget, happy birthday to our Guild Leader! \o/
    Thanks!! :)

6. Happy birthday in here as well! Keep up good work along with everyone else that is being part of us :)

7. Going in right direction, to the top!

8. The Forgotten Kings have come a long way.
    From a time were forming a 10- man raid seemed impossible, to a point where we can one shot all the bosses in ICC25HC (except LK), and we are well on our way to LoD.
    The King will go down eventually,and so far our best attempt brought him down to 38%.

Nowadays we have the privilege to choose our own guild members, instead of taking anyone we could.
    Thus we are only accepting applicants who already have endgame gear.

These are the classes we are interested in:

Rogue
    Shaman (Elemental)
    Paladin (Holy/Protection)
    Priest (Disc/Shadow)
    Druid (Balance/ Feral tanking)

Anyone can apply, even if you're class is not listed above.
    We read every application with care,and respond accordingly.

Please keep in mind that if you're a DPS, we expect you to do at least 15K DPS in ICC25

[YT]uQkrvZ9b9Vg[/YT]

9. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters. Bump

10. We are looking for new guildies!

Too qualify you'll have to be able to perform outstanding neck massages for our guild master in peril and anguish.

So, that being said and having our third or even fourth consecutive week doing 11/12 ICC25HC, if you're interested in above given information, please do apply @ http://forgottenkings.shivtr.com

11. We are still looking for people to join us for the ICC25 heroic runs. Feel free to check out our guildsite or wisper us ingame for more info! :)

First 12341252102 ... Last