1. Warm Greetings from Fondling, I normally reside over in the <Desolation> thread, But I've come by to present a toast in celebration of our 2nd Deso-TFK Bane kill in this week alone! You guys the best.

Desolation's 4th bane kill in 5 days! Shoutouts to the guys at <The Forgotten Kings> for making this 5-man TFK and 5-man Desolation Collab possible. We had so much fun in this kill.

Perspective:
    Main Tank: Touching - Prot Paladin.

Composition:

Tanks:
    Touching - Protection Paladin played by Fondling of <Desolation>
    Darktanker - Protection Paladin played by Mitigate of <Desolation>

Healers:
    Smokebreak - Holy Paladin played by Punkarse of <TFK>
    Sweetheart - Discipline Priest played by Maybe of <Desolation>

DPS:
    Theosis - MM hunter played by Gaurav of <TFK>
    Tsampikos - Shadow Priest played by Oomagain of <TFK>
    Ryuuki - Balance Druid played by Shashank of <TFK>
    Hawkfighter - Fire Mage played by Iceraze of <Desolation>
    Chriswebber - Fury Warrior played by Kasadar of <Desolation>
    Sallas - Frost DK of <TFK>, who unfortunately dc'd mid fight

As always, Desolation's runs are clean and free of exploits, all Heroic Lich King kills are provided with full uncut, uneditted raw footage including all Teamspeak Communications and raid chat.
    Edited: January 23, 2016 Reason: Video is now imbedded

2. 17/01/2016 - Ruby Santcum (25hc) #52
    Halion - Heroic

Since server went off when we were making the 2nd raid and didn't come back stable for next hour we called it off.

Spoiler: Show

1. If you want to join our ranks feel free to apply by clicking here. We have spots for most of the classes and the only things we require is knowledge of encounters and being good with the classes you play.
    2. >> Twitch Channel. << >> Twitch Channel nr 2. << >> Twitch Channel nr 3. <<
    Those are our twitch channels where you can see most of the kills live or watch past broadcast, courtesy of our players. During the raid you can chat with other people, request fun music and joke around. This is also good way to learn about the encounters if you are not sure of your knowledge before you apply to us! :)
    Edited: February 1, 2016

3. Warm Greetings from Fondling, I normally reside over in the <Desolation> thread, But I've come by to present a toast in celebration of our 2nd Deso-TFK Bane kill in this week alone! You guys the best.

Desolation's 4th bane kill in 5 days! Shoutouts to the guys at <The Forgotten Kings> for making this 5-man TFK and 5-man Desolation Collab possible. We had so much fun in this kill.
    It's always nice to find new friends. I had fun and i am glad that you allowed us to come spend time with you guys. Looking forward for more banes. ANOTHER ONE!

4. 20/01/2016 - Icecrown Citadel (25hc) #88
    Lich King - Heroic

Spoiler: Show

1. If you want to join our ranks feel free to apply by clicking here. We have spots for most of the classes and the only things we require is knowledge of encounters and being good with the classes you play.
    2. >> Twitch Channel. << >> Twitch Channel nr 2. << >> Twitch Channel nr 3. <<
    Those are our twitch channels where you can see most of the kills live or watch past broadcast, courtesy of our players. During the raid you can chat with other people, request fun music and joke around. This is also good way to learn about the encounters if you are not sure of your knowledge before you apply to us! :)
    Edited: February 8, 2016

5. Missing 2 LoD's from this week, lazy officers?

6. Goku Please, It doesn't mean that it was your bday that you can lazy around. Do you job!

7. Look at this gorgeous mount that I just found.

First ... 444525354555664104 ... Last