1. Nothing to see here

@Drakantas Look at this majestic creature!

Spoiler: Show

2. @Drakantas Look at this majestic creature!

I didn't know I got recorded that day, damn.

3. I didn't know I got recorded that day, damn.
    It's all over the internet, You must've been pretty blacked out. Totally worth it!

4. 07/02/2016 - Ruby Santcum (25hc) #61
    Halion - Heroic

Loot
    Charred Twilight Scale - Mizuriel,
    Signet of Twilight - Yongnastyman,
    Apocalypse's Advance - Marmotel,

07/02/2016 - Ruby Santcum (25hc) #62
    Halion - Heroic

1. If you want to join our ranks feel free to apply by clicking here. We have spots for most of the classes and the only things we require is knowledge of encounters and being good with the classes you play.
    2. >> Twitch Channel. << >> Twitch Channel nr 2. << >> Twitch Channel nr 3. <<
    Those are our twitch channels where you can see most of the kills live or watch past broadcast, courtesy of our players. During the raid you can chat with other people, request fun music and joke around. This is also good way to learn about the encounters if you are not sure of your knowledge before you apply to us! :)
    Edited: February 10, 2016

5. 09/02/2016 - Icecrown Citadel (25hc) #99
    Lich King - Heroic

1. If you want to join our ranks feel free to apply by clicking here. We have spots for most of the classes and the only things we require is knowledge of encounters and being good with the classes you play.
    Those are our twitch channels where you can see most of the kills live or watch past broadcast, courtesy of our players. During the raid you can chat with other people, request fun music and joke around. This is also good way to learn about the encounters if you are not sure of your knowledge before you apply to us! :)

6. 10/02/2016 - Icecrown Citadel (25hc) #100
    Lich King - Heroic

This marks TFK's 100th Lich King 25 Heroic Kill. Been a while since I wrote something after our LoD kills, but since we do 4 of them a week, I would just start repeating myself at some point so I decided to do it during milestone achivements. Two shot. A small tip to other guilds. If you try to do the achivement for stacking the Necrotic Plague 30 times - DO NOT DO IT ON 25HC. Our plague reached 40+ stacks before we got rid of it and when we went to Phase 2, Lich King was hitting our BIS Prot Pala Tank for over 80% of his HP. Quick wipe and redo. Second try was super smooth with only few normal deaths like Valkyrs picking players, teleporting far outside of the platform and dropping people, and other things. Getting the hang of the Solo Tank thing from healers P.O.V

There has been some drama going on and our 2 Heal - Solo Tank LoD, which was called bad kill so I would like to take the blame for that since I was the Holy Paladin. We decided on spur of a moment notice to do it this way, without picking group beforehand and I was caught by surprise when LK was hitting a lot on tank and I had to move. Usually I'm covered by 3rd heal on that moment so this time my Holy Shock and instant FoL weren't enough. This was 4th solo tank done by TFK and last 2 times tank didn't die I believe so I'm getting the hang of it. H8turs gonna h8 and I'm just gonna heal, because its fun. Cheers and thank you everyone involved in all those kills TFK did since before Moltdown.

Edited: February 10, 2016

7. A time to remember and cherish

We started on Warmane as a small family. A family from another sever. We came here to Molten / Warmane mid 2012. It's been past three and a half years since TFK was formed. Ever since our formation, we have kept pushing ourselves into different aspects of the game without compromising the entertainment and pleasure and comfort of playing with friends. Funny thing is, we are just normal players but with an appetite of more than just raids. We like to spend time together. And raids are all but an excuse to make that happen. Being together during good and bad times is what makes us unique.

Dozens of people join and leave TFK. Many quit on us for various reasons. During every phase of TFK we had quitters. Every guild quit was a blowback for us and its not a secret it affected us eventhough no one mentions it. What could we do? We tried to talk to them. To debate. To satisfy. Everyone cannot be satisfied completely i guess. We totally understand that. Sometimes its beyond our powers. Gotta put some faith in the lord and let the time take care of it. We had lots of bad days. Bad weeks and months. For us every small detail matters.

After long nights of wiping for months we had our Light of dawn on August 20 2014. An achievement predicted by many hardcore raiders at that time as Impossible to be done by TFK. This was something that boosted our confidence for the first time. The hype was real. If you watch our first LoD kill, you will know how hard we worked for it. The happiness after our first LoD was immense. The kill? Many critics show us how our raids are not perfect. Our first raid can never be forgotten. It was the last kill of the day with insanely ****ed up last defile and still we got him down. A divine intervention. We had him finally. What i wanted to tell was, it wasn't all easy for us. Being the underdogs for a long time has inferior effects on the players. We did it because we valued each and everyone in there. The critiscm didn't matter because we were doing it together as a group. Everyone was more than just a guildy. We were and still are homies. We fight. We see more drama than anyone in their right state of mind would ever experience in a game. We do silly mistakes. But at the end of the day, we get our **** together and clear the content.

For few months now, we have been clearing content in ICC and RS. It was just a matter of time we got bored of it and started experimenting something new. First thing that comes to mind, is replicating other guilds progress. We tried those hard accomplishments. Be it LoD with 2 tanks/4 healers at start to 2 tanks/3 healers and eventually solo tank/2 healers at the moment. It has been enjoyment all through the ride. Many of the things might not be working as intended. But it was nonetheless difficult and an accomplishment for us. The solo tank and dual heal, was apparently 1st on Ragnaros and 2nd on Warmane.

Before Warmane, many of you might know when we got stuck at Valithria Dreamwalker, it took us weeks before we managed to pass her again. Today, on 10-Feb-2016, we managed to heal her with a single Holy paladin along with 4 Holy priests for Guardian spirit assistance. In addition it was another solo tank kill. Congratulations to all who participated. Group effort for the win!

WoL link : http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/d...ce/?s=73&e=338

Solo tank LoD & 100th LoD for TFK : 10-Feb-2016 : http://www.twitch.tv/kblizz/v/43282733
    Solo holy paladin healing VDW : 10-Feb-2016 : http://www.twitch.tv/kblizz/v/43281773
    The 100th ICC25H of TFK : 10-Feb-2016 : http://www.twitch.tv/kblizz/v/43229245

Small things like this make our day. We are happy that we are a small socio-raiding guild with a twist of progression.

With this small post, we announce that tonight's Light of Dawn was our 100th. This is nothing but a pure group effort and every King/Queen has had an equal role in it. Congratulations to all.

Through Hell and Obscenity, The Forgotten Kings were emerged.
    Fun & Knowledge are the words to describe us.
    This is a safe haven for many. But for some...this is called home.

We are The Forgotten Kings

8. Hello TFK family

I just drop by to congrats you for your accomplishment, keep the good work boys and girls.
    Now its time for LOD with solo tank and solo heal.;]/

Yours faithfully
    Ceo

9. Next step is solo heal-no tanks i think haha :P

10. Bump for 2 Heal hunter pet tank, I show you all the way. Also gearing my sham for some dirty dirty tanking #dreamscometrue
    Sgt

11. Bump for 2 Heal hunter pet tank, I show you all the way. Also gearing my sham for some dirty dirty tanking #dreamscometrue
    Sgt
    YES! That sooo needs to happen! Instead of Disco we can use Valkyrs from Nibelung and one normal healer + Devilsaur as tank. That can work.
    Edited: February 11, 2016

12. Fine didnt want to heal with you anyways pleb

13. Fine didnt want to heal with you anyways pleb
    Did you just took my Gif m8!

First ... 646545556575866106 ... Last