1. Good job with healing. VDW was fun too!

2. Yesterday we had our first "unscheduled" Icc25hc kill.
    5x LoD + 4x RS25HC / week. Good ****ing job!

I would like to congrats the whole guild with this achievement! We couldn't have done it without every single one of you!

3. Edited: March 9, 2016

4. MisterS, 2.03 is a bit scrambled. Druidinsane was rdudu, Nightflix was tank, Lay hpala, Overpowered kitty, Intoxicated mdps.

5. MisterS, 2.03 is a bit scrambled. Druidinsane was rdudu, Nightflix was tank, Lay hpala, Overpowered kitty, Intoxicated mdps.
    I knew something was off. Wasn't there in that raid. So much mess up now. Gonna fix it.

6. Ruby Sanctum 25H - 03-06-2016 #72

Lucky winners
    Apocalypse's Advance : Anadriell ,
    Signet of Twilight : Swiftpunk
    Charred Twilight Scale : Gubbi
    Bracers of Fiery Night : Marmossa

1. If you want to join our ranks feel free to apply by clicking here. We have spots for most of the classes and the only things we require is knowledge of encounters and being good with the classes you play.
    2. >> Twitch Channel. << >> Twitch Channel nr 2. << >> Twitch Channel nr 3. <<
    Those are our twitch channels where you can see most of the kills live or watch past broadcast, courtesy of our players. During the raid you can chat with other people, request fun music and joke around. This is also good way to learn about the encounters if you are not sure of your knowledge before you apply to us! :)

Edited: March 9, 2016 Reason: Format

7. My Druid is Feral Nawt Ranged Lul

First ... 949575859606169109 ... Last