1. there isn't big need for ele shamans right now but sure give it a try
    http://forgottenkings.shivtr.com/

2. i like to talk with some one in game. like gm or some one can inv me coz my gear still low and need to bulid up to can enter raids like toc 25 or icc 10n :cool:
    Gear doesn't matter if your additude and knowledge is on a good level, so the best thing you can do is throw application out there.

3. Gear doesn't matter if your additude and knowledge is on a good level, so the best thing you can do is throw application out there.

hu r u mr or mrs

4. Guild Reforging

I noticed nobody posted anything here.

We are all back, had around 15-20 people online at the opening time, then number increased to 40.
    As far as I know we all have maintained our old names and we are already raiding ICC 10 and TOGC.

KingSlayer title was achieved by most members already.

Code:
    Through Hell and Obscenity, The Forgotten Kings were emerged.
    Fun & Knowledge are the words to describe us.
    This is a safe haven for many. But for some...this is called home.

5. Just wanted to throw out an update, since the wipe we have managed to secure our first bane. So to recap togc RS10 RS25 ICC10N ICC25n and ICC10HC are all cleared. We have yet to attempt icc25hc rs25hc (which was still progression for us before) or rs10hc. We should be starting 25hc Next lockout or the one after, just not in a rush. Congrats to the guilds that already downed LoD (aurora and aeturnum I believe), look forward to joining you soon.

6. Just wanted to throw out an update, since the wipe we have managed to secure our first bane. So to recap togc RS10 RS25 ICC10N ICC25n and ICC10HC are all cleared. We have yet to attempt icc25hc rs25hc (which was still progression for us before) or rs10hc. We should be starting 25hc Next lockout or the one after, just not in a rush. Congrats to the guilds that already downed LoD (aurora and aeturnum I believe), look forward to joining you soon.
    Good luck, may the Valkyries be with you.

7. Dear god please send me holy paladins. Amen.

8. Visit us at http://forgottenkings.shivtr.com to apply.

At the moment we have a ton of apps, please be patient while we go over them. Our webpage lists what classes we currently need near the top left. If your class/spec is not closed feel free to apply.

9. We are still accepting apps from talented hunters mages locks and holy paladins. Other classes are being reviewed but we are generally full.

First ... 614151617182666 ... Last