1. just try to be more open with your failures :)
    if only you had eyes, you couldve seen that Picture was posted on the udba Forums 2 days ago, nice try at roasting tho, better luck next time

2. if im correct with my math 38 > 6 so idk
    shut the fuk up murti.

Good job TFK, keep it up.

3. if im correct with my math 38 > 6 so idk
    17 from Sunday 12/3 which is on your forums yet mysteriously disappeared from the WoL, 17+6 = at least 23 wipes plus any others that might have been deleted.

@Demmye thanks, everyone knows Udba is a very good guild in game but unfortunately some of your members make you seem like arrogant pricks on the forums and give you a bad name. Best of luck in your future raids!

4. Nay they didn't vanish. The ubad wipe treasure is safe and sound here http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/ui1ou5zbwndl0r2k/ .
    Gj on downing the current Halion.
    As for the pricks part. Well every guild needs those. Being only nice is boring. Having both nice and bad pepps makes gilds more colorful and not-boring.

5. Hey I just wanted to congratulate and cheer our guildmates for the dedication, persistence and toughness they showed while we did those 21 tries in a row, studying what has changed, observing and trying some new raid compositions. I am happy we learned from all of it and we came back strong and prepared on Sunday, which took us only 3 tries to kill Halion. I am sure Artharias meant no harm.

Both guilds deserve a pat on the back for a job well done.

6. Both guilds deserve a pat on the back for a job well done.
    That's right. Both Udba and TFK got it down. Regardless of the amount of attempts each guild had.

Good job TFK, keep it up.
    Same goes for you guys. :)

7. Good job TFK, keep it up.
    Yah keep it up too pls, Halion being a lil bish and rekting all. *cries in orcish*

PS: I blame shoes for all the wipes because he's an impostor murican :)

8. Icecrown Citadel 10H No Buff
    2017-03-18

Spoiler: Show

Healers
    Khrono
    Rhyse

Melee Damagers
    Papertank
    Holyzor
    Shieldude
    Ranged Damagers
    Carrypoter
    Guerrilla
    Jorts
    Cockwork wants 30% credit. THANKS QUINT

9. Cockwork wants 30% credit. THANKS QUINT
    Why 30 when you did only 5% of the job. Thats including Misdirect and hunter buffs :p

10. Misdirect and hunter buffs :p
    Somebody called me?

Edit: He wants 30% of the credit because he is just like the buff, useless for us, apparently :D:D jkjk no haterino plserino

First ... 3474828384858694 ... Last