1. Ruby Sanctum 25H #163
    2017-12-10

Ruby Sanctum 25H #164
    2017-12-10

Greetings folks!
    We are a Socio-Raiding guild based on Warmane|Icecrown since 4 years. We have a lot of raids. We have a lot of fun and **** talk. We are not the best. But still we kill every goddamn thing thrown at us despite all the odds. We stand strong even to this day!
    We, are a family.
    We, are The Forgotten Kings.
    We are currently recruiting the classes & specs given below. However, any exceptional application will be considered. We highly recommend that you have at least 1-2 characters that are ready for 25man heroics. We expect that our applicants are able to pull their weight. Failure to do so will result in a very short trial period. Apply @: http://forgottenkings.shivtr.com/ if you believe yourself worthy of being a King/Queen.
    Recruitment open
    Spoiler: Show
    Blood Death Knight : Medium
    Unholy Death Knight : Low
    Frost Death Knight : Low
    Bear : Medium
    Balance Druid : Low
    MM Hunter : Low
    TTW Mage : Low
    Protection Paladin : Medium
    Retribution Paladin : Low
    Holy Priest : Low
    Discipline Priest : Low
    Shadow Priest : Low
    Combat Rogue : Low
    Restoration Shaman : Low
    Demonology Warlock : Medium

2. another 0% REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

3. Icecrown Citadel 25H #179
    2017-12-13

Icecrown Citadel 25H #181
    2017-12-16

Greetings folks!
    We are a Socio-Raiding guild based on Warmane|Icecrown since 4 years. We have a lot of raids. We have a lot of fun and **** talk. We are not the best. But still we kill every goddamn thing thrown at us despite all the odds. We stand strong even to this day!
    We, are a family.
    We are currently recruiting the classes & specs given below. However, any exceptional application will be considered. We highly recommend that you have 2 of more characters that are ready for 25man heroics. We expect that our applicants are able to pull their weight. Failure to do so will result in a very short trial period. Apply @: http://forgottenkings.shivtr.com/ if you believe yourself worthy of being a King/Queen.
    Recruitment open

3 lods done this week so far, the holidays are coming!
    Edited: December 17, 2017 Reason: fixing comp

4. Ruby Sanctum 25H #165
    2017-12-17

Greetings folks!
    We, are a family.
    We are currently recruiting the classes & specs given below. However, any exceptional application will be considered. We highly recommend that you have 2 of more characters that are ready for 25man heroics. We expect that our applicants are able to pull their weight. Failure to do so will result in a very short trial period. Apply @: http://forgottenkings.shivtr.com/ if you believe yourself worthy of being a King/Queen.
    Recruitment open

only one ruby smh too many dodging need peeps!

5. Dakos obnoxious korean voice and constant talking counts as 2 more people

6. Hi Perilynn,
    Sorry for reply back late i rarely open warmane website. I have applied couple of time earlier when my gs was bit low then what was required, but last time when i applied it got rejected saying that we have too many of your class. So let me know if i should reapply or not :)
    Edited: December 22, 2017

7. Hey, PM me with your character name/what you applied under, and we can talk :)

8. Done. If you want we can have a chat today in game before your graid time

9. Sawee is getting too much loot #trade sistem will want him soon :D
    gz boys for za Kills keep it up!

10. Sawee is getting too much loot #trade sistem will want him soon :D
    gz boys for za Kills keep it up!
    WTF????

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

11. Icecrown Citadel 25H #184
    2018-01-03

After giving our members a well deserved Holiday break, to spend it with their loved ones and family, we're back on track.

First ... 519199100101102103111 ... Last