1. i heard tweet best warlock pls confirm?

2. i heard tweet best warlock pls confirm?
    He is infact the best

3. i heard tweet best warlock pls confirm?
    Ofc, always <3

4. I believe he is the biggest potato the server has ever seen. Plays intellect paladin, horrible murican accent, always last dps/hps. I rate him 5/7

5. Can i dps for once in my life please quit making me heal shaos is THE biggest potato in the guild I dont know who thought inviting him was a good idea
    Edited: October 17, 2016 Reason: being drunk and on the phone

6. I legit wrote that in the middle of a movie someone send help pls i have a problem

7. once quint decides to not be a potato here the stream of RS25HC quint being a potato https://www.twitch.tv/kblizz/v/95350570 quint deal with it u sucked terriblly but we still love you
    Edited: October 18, 2016 Reason: missy is a potatoe

8. Tweet legit best warlock and Shaos legit best mage

9. once quint decides to not be a potato here the stream of RS25HC quint being a potato https://www.twitch.tv/kblizz/v/95350570 quint deal with it u sucked terriblly but we still love you
    Meh, too lazy. Gotta make time. Why doesn't your lazy murican *** do it? probably too pleb

10. someone sounds jelly i think quints jelly :3 its ok i get that alot ur still a cutie missy stand down. side note shaos ur a potato and everyone knows it get over urself

11. someone sounds jelly i think quints jelly :3 its ok i get that alot ur still a cutie missy stand down. side note shaos ur a potato and everyone knows it get over urself
    Was it your stream as well who heard your panic when I gave you loot master during a raid? lel

12. someone sounds jelly i think quints jelly :3 its ok i get that alot ur still a cutie missy stand down. side note shaos ur a potato and everyone knows it get over urself
    The hilarious thing about Tukr is that he talks the exact same way he types. Muricans are free from punctuation too!

13. Tukr is the new shashank jumping off the ledge

14. AWESOME!!! I am totally with you tukr. I can totally understand when our boots give up on you and you slip from the ledge and none of these guys can understand it. IKR.

15. Oke, found some time. No WoL links nor stream links. But w/e. Spam inc!

Ruby Sanctum 25H #8
    2016-10-16

Icecrown Citadel 25H #10
    2016-10-19

Ruby Sanctum 25H #11
    2016-10-21

Icecrown Citadel 25H #11
    2016-10-22

Edited: October 24, 2016

First ... 2262707172737482 ... Last