1. Warlock 3.3.5 arena macros!!!

WARLOCK 3.3.5 ARENA MACROS!!!

This macro guide contains:

-Intro

-Focus and focus macros

-Target macros

-Spell macros

-Addons

Hi guys im playing warlock for some time and here are some macros and addons that i cant live without!!!

Intro:

-How many times you played arena and then raged cause you almost killed other opponent but somehow he managed to survive cause you had to tab or click on his mate to cc?

-Warlocks are one of the best classes for high end arena both 2s and 3s

-You are the one of the few classes that have most cc-s in the game so use it right,cause nothing beats warlock chain and damage

-What is focus?

-A focus target is a secondary target system, used to keep track of a second unit other than the currently targeted unit

-Focus arena macros:

-/Focus arena1 - automatically focus 1 arena opponent without need to select enemy target to manually set focus.You should have 3 focus macros if you are into 3v3 or 2 if you are into 2v2

-/Focus arena1,/focus arena2,/focus arena3

-Target macros:

-/Target arena1 - target first arena opponenent

/ target arena2 - target second arena opponent

/target arena3 - target third arena opponent.

Instead of pressing tab or clicking on arena opponent just bind these macros,you will laugh how this thing will improve your gameplay!!!

-Spell Macros:

-Your pet is actually additional arena member,it gives you soul link which is huge damage reduction and it gives some nice cc/dispell options.

-/cast [target=EnterYourMateNameHere]Devour Magic - One of the crucial macros and all locks should have this.This macro purges one debuff from you or your arena mates.Devour magic can purge fears,poly,deep freeze,repentence,hoj,silence effects,actually almost all snare+silence+fear effects.

-/cast [target=focus]spell lock - this macro will cast spell lock on your focus target.

-/cast [target=focus] fear - will cast fear on your focus target

-/cast [target=focus]seduction - most destro locks are runing in 2s with this pet , i dont even need to say that talented succubus is one of the most op things in arena.

-/cast [target=focus] death coil - will cast death coil on focus target

-/cast !shadowfury -will cast shadowfury without losing target

-cast [target=focus] curse of tongues - will cast cot on focus target.Curse of tongues is great curse and should be used vs casters or healers.It makes cast 30% slower.

-Addons:

-I dont use many addons to be honest but i find these addons best

-Gladius - Maybe best arena addon , its must and every player should use this

-Spell Alerter - it tells you what your main target or focus are casting.Personally my favorite pvp addon!!

-Interrupt bar -shows CD of enemy interrupts

-Omni cc - OmniCC is an addon that adds text to items, spell and abilities that are on cooldown to indicate when they will be ready to use

-Debuff filter - This addon filters out the debuffs and buffs that you don't care about, and places them anywhere on screen

-MikeScrollingBattleText- MSBT is designed to be an extremely lightweight, efficient, and highly configurable mod that makes it easier to see combat information by scrolling the information on the screen in separate, dynamically creatable scroll areas. It is a replacement for Blizzard's Floating Combat Text and Damage output.

In the end i hope this will help you!This is one step forward in arena,and not only locks but all players should use this macros!!! P.S. You will need some time to get used on this but i guarantee you this will improve you so so so much.And my english isnt best :) !!!

CHEERS!!!

Violinist

3. Don't forget focus Banish:
    /cast [target=focus] Banish

Switching between armors: (Increase your healing + armor!)
    /castsequence Demon Armor, Fel Armor

Panic shield:
    /castsequence Fel Domination, Summon Voidwalker, Sacrifice, Soul Link

Waste a warrior's spell reflect or shaman's grounding totem:
    /stopcasting
    /cast curse of the elements

Huge self heal for alchemists & herblores: (make sure demon armor is active)
    /use Fel Healthstone
    /use Endless Healing Potion
    /cast Lifeblood

4. Don't forget focus Banish:
    /cast [target=focus] Banish

Switching between armors: (Increase your healing + armor!)
    /castsequence Demon Armor, Fel Armor

Panic shield:
    /castsequence Fel Domination, Summon Voidwalker, Sacrifice, Soul Link

Waste a warrior's spell reflect or shaman's grounding totem:
    /stopcasting
    /cast curse of the elements

Huge self heal for alchemists & herblores: (make sure demon armor is active)
    /use Fel Healthstone
    /use Endless Healing Potion
    /cast Lifeblood
    Tnx freeman to contributing this macro compedium ;)