AmaMonsta
    my dps on my ele is really sporadic im pulling 26k on domo but only 18-21k everywhere else... but sometimes i dip as low as 14k when i cant buy a proc for my life.

2. Really nice guide we need to get more ppl interested in ele shamans :D
    Btw how much average dps do u pull on Firelands bosses?
    i healed fl this week on my shaman but i got tier shoulders. next week i'll update with my dps on every fl bosss.

@ agronina27~ you have to factor in is like beth and ryolith first phase where your dps is completely unfocused. alysrazor and shannox are alot more focused but still plenty of movement. i only do like 28k-29k on majordomo since the constant flame scythes make building up fulminations really difficult to impossible pretty quickly.

with the current bugs affecting ele shaman, fully buffed and with bloodlust 20k-24k is really good and 25k-30k is incredible. imo, you seem to be doing really well even though i know nothing of your play style or gear setup.

3. Could you post a screenshot of your gear and stats please.

4. Could you post a screenshot of your gear and stats please.

AmaMonsta
    i healed fl this week on my shaman but i got tier shoulders. next week i'll update with my dps on every fl bosss.

@ agronina27~ you have to factor in is like beth and ryolith first phase where your dps is completely unfocused. alysrazor and shannox are alot more focused but still plenty of movement. i only do like 28k-29k on majordomo since the constant flame scythes make building up fulminations really difficult to impossible pretty quickly.

with the current bugs affecting ele shaman, fully buffed and with bloodlust 20k-24k is really good and 25k-30k is incredible. imo, you seem to be doing really well even though i know nothing of your play style or gear setup.
    i just followed what u said b4 u left bro... hi mcclain :D

6. Wut, this Mcclain? What he doing there ally?

7. i just followed what u said b4 u left bro... hi mcclain :D
    hey man, good to see more funky black dudes interested in ele shaman. increases the quality of the spec :D

@shathor~ been alliance for over a month.

8. but whyyyyy? When I finally got back to the guild -.-

9. spire of scarlet pain vs scalpel + elementium stormshield.
    opinions?

10. spire of scarlet pain vs scalpel + elementium stormshield.
    opinions?
    imo, scalpel and stormshield are better. you get the +40 in from shield enchant +power torrent. you also get more of the stats you need such as haste, mastery, spirit which can be reforged to mastery.

11. Ele shamans arent hard to play :D
    I started with ele on my shaman but dmg is too low even on 364 ilvl (not rly high but with other classes u can pull more) also we have a guy from our guild that played on retail with a way better items than me and still cant make dps like 25k+.
    Guide is good. Rotation is right too.

AmaMonsta
    yeah i was having the same problem at first i thought it was cause ele was pitiful because of the FET and 2pc not working properly but once you start tightening your rotation up and prepotting you should see a significant dps gain.

rvmdawg
    Do you have a link to your talent build? Thank you!

AmaMonsta
    Do you have a link to your talent build? Thank you!
    so did you even read the guide?

15. Isnt NF(N) better than FQ? It has a lot of intellect and mastery, the only downside is the high ramp up time. FQ is only better if you're doing dungeons, because raid bosses last long enough for NF(N) to be better than FQ. Better yet, our fire elemental totem is not inheriting our stats properly, so it lowers it's value even more.
    Also, if you really want to increase your dps, using unleash elements is advisable when you have little time left on your flame shock and your lava burst is up, so that both lava burst and flame shock benefit from unleash elements.

First 1234 ... Last