Ranulf13
    Any chance you could do a BiS section? At least a weapon/trinkets part (because about armor we all know. Stay clear of crit, and that leaves 1 (sometimes 2) option per slot)

From what I see, a good Bis could be:

-Head------------Spiritwalker's Headpiece
    -Shoulders------Spiritwalker's Shoulderwraps OR Imperfect Specimens 27 and 28 (because at that point we have a spirit overabundace for hit rating, so it could be better IS2728 instead of t13 shoulders)
    -Neck------------Petrified Fungal Heart
    -Back------------Wuondlicker Cover
    -Chest-----------Spiritwalker's Hauberk
    -Writs------------Grotesquely Writhing Bracers
    -Hands----------Spiritwalker's Gloves
    -Waist-----------Belt of Shattered Elementium
    -Legs------------Spiritwalker's Kilt
    -Feet------------Minstrainer Treads
    -Ring1-----------Ring of the Riven
    -Ring2-----------Signet of Suturing
    -Trinkets--------Insignia of the Corrupted Mind + Will of unbinding or Bottled Dreams
    Now, this is where idk what could be best.

-Ti'Tahk, The Steps of Time
    OR
    -Rathrak, the Poisonous Mind + Timepiece of the Bronze Dragonflight

2. Any chance you could do a BiS section? At least a weapon/trinkets part (because about armor we all know. Stay clear of crit, and that leaves 1 (sometimes 2) option per slot)

From what I see, a good Bis could be:

-Head------------Spiritwalker's Headpiece
    -Shoulders------Spiritwalker's Shoulderwraps OR Imperfect Specimens 27 and 28 (because at that point we have a spirit overabundace for hit rating, so it could be better IS2728 instead of t13 shoulders)
    -Neck------------Petrified Fungal Heart
    -Back------------Wuondlicker Cover
    -Chest-----------Spiritwalker's Hauberk
    -Writs------------Grotesquely Writhing Bracers
    -Hands----------Spiritwalker's Gloves
    -Waist-----------Belt of Shattered Elementium
    -Legs------------Spiritwalker's Kilt
    -Feet------------Minstrainer Treads
    -Ring1-----------Ring of the Riven
    -Ring2-----------Signet of Suturing
    -Trinkets--------Insignia of the Corrupted Mind + Will of unbinding or Bottled Dreams
    Now, this is where idk what could be best.

-Ti'Tahk, The Steps of Time
    OR
    -Rathrak, the Poisonous Mind + Timepiece of the Bronze Dragonflight
    You 100% want Ratharak + OH.
    As neck you want the Majordomo HC neck over normal Morchok Petrified Fungal Heart till you can get Heroic.
    Trinkets you want Will of Unbinding and Cunning of the Cruel.

You do NOT want haste stuff like Ti'Tahk and Insignia they will **** you up. SPECIALLY if you have 4 set. I have Ti'Tahk and Insignia and Ratharak and Cunning and I'm telling you, the haste procs are HORRIBLE and totally ruin your rotation and **** ur GCD. You want haste only till u GCD reaches the min point, after that Mastery is the way. (Specially with 4 set)
    Also you want Ring of the Riven over Signet of Saturning, you have enough spirit with other pieces, you prolly will have to reforge all spirit out in Heroic.

3. Hi, people! I want to ask - has someone problem with cooldown of Elemental mastery? I can't see the cooldown of this spell so i can't know when it's ready for using again :S I tried all posable addons what i know ForteX, CooldownCount, Omega or something like that and nothing. After that i disabled all addons just to see if this problem come from some addon but again even blizzard interface didn't show me cooldown. I tolk with some ppl in global...they told me it's some bug fro molten for some spells. Is that true or it can be fixed? Thank You.

4. Yes its a visual bug and its super annoying.

5. May 12, 2015  
    anyone recently noticed that chain lightnings elemental overload, is not proc'ing like it should be ( like 2 -3 days ago)

6. May 27, 2015  
    Is it true that as ele shaman we dont need to use unleash elements.I am 380 ilvl and i make around 21k dps with burst and 14k no burst.I use normal rotation just like in guide
    Edited: May 27, 2015

7. Im planning to play as an elemental shaman. What horde class would be best? Orc, troll or goblin? Tauren is out cuz their racial gives nothing special.

First ... 456