1. Perhaps the biggest drawback to playing on a private server is that things don't always work like they're supposed to. We understand that bugs are a popular and necessary topic of discussion, but the forums often get too cluttered with bug-related threads that, according to the forum rules, shouldn't even be there in the first place.

To help keep bug discussion on track and under control, this topic has been opened to:
    1. Request bug reports
    2. Confirm bug reports
    3. Discuss bugs

Keep in mind that this thread focuses on the Priest class only. If you wish to discuss the bugs of another class, please do so in the stickied topic of that class's board (if there is not a sticky yet, there will be).

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING. The rules of this thread are as follows:

1. Requesting bug reports

If you do request a bug report, please provide as much information as possible about the bug along with proof; things like "totem buged plz fix" are not valid requests and will be deleted. Know what you're posting about before you post it, and have the information to back it up.

2. Confirming bug reports

We don't need a page and half of "confirmed" posts for one bug. If you see that a bug has already received enough attention, or if it's labeled as "Fixed" in the bug tracker, you do not need to comment on it. Also, if you're going to confirm a bug, please add your own proof, a more detailed explanation of how the bug is supposed to work, screenshots, or any other beneficial information. This is a discussion thread; simply posting "confirmed" may be appropriate for the bug tracker, but it isn't appropriate for the purposes of this thread.

3. Discussing bugs

You may discuss how a bug should work, how something is bugged, why you think something labeled as a bug isn't a bug, anything along those lines. You may not, under any circumstances, demand a fix or complain about bugs. To do so would be to disrespect the developers and the forums rules, and such actions are subject to infractions or bans depending on the severity of the situation.

Reminder: threads such as these are typically not allowed, but this thread (and those found in the other class sections) is an exception to that rule. All other similar threads posted outside of this one will be dealt with in accordance with the forum rules. This thread will be heavily moderated, and outdated posts (e.g. posts relating to bugs that have been fixed or dismissed) are subject to deletion to keep the thread clean.

2. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/30996

sad to see T16 2p bonus for shadow priest still wont get fixes, please be so kind and fix this nasty bug

3. Hello

My priest in Lordaeron have a weird bug:

The skill trainer doesn't teach the Levitate spell
    It seems that only my character is bugged, can the staff fix it, please?
    Character's name: Menister, lvl 70

4. Server: Icecrown
    Talent: Reflective Shield

This talent does not function correctly.
    Most of the time it does not actually reflect damage.
    https://puu.sh/y3S9s/617c0bdcde.png

There's a screen shot of my damage break down for a random heroic. And Reflective shield did 17,000 damage the whole run.
    That's like nothing. And I make sure to have shields on everyone the whole run.

I figured out what the exact bug is. It only reflects damage from your own shield when it should be reflecting damage from all shields.
    Edited: October 22, 2017 Reason: More info

5. Server: Icecrown
    Talent: Reflective Shield

This talent does not function correctly.
    Most of the time it does not actually reflect damage.
    https://puu.sh/y3S9s/617c0bdcde.png

There's a screen shot of my damage break down for a random heroic. And Reflective shield did 17,000 damage the whole run.
    That's like nothing. And I make sure to have shields on everyone the whole run.

I figured out what the exact bug is. It only reflects damage from your own shield when it should be reflecting damage from all shields.
    No it should not work for all the shields. Only affects the shield casted on yourself.
    see: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Reflective_Shield, or https://wow.gamepedia.com/Reflective_Shield

Imagine a LK infest :D he would kill himself with all the reflection

6. No it should not work for all the shields. Only affects the shield casted on yourself.
    see: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Reflective_Shield, or https://wow.gamepedia.com/Reflective_Shield

Imagine a LK infest :D he would kill himself with all the reflection
    Emphasis on-> Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Now only works on the priest.

7. Problem(bug) whit quest on priest teacher in Elwynn Forest. Quest name: " heal and fortify guard roberts".

8. Inspiration: Reduces your target's physical damage taken by 10% 3/3

It only gives 3% reduction on target.

9. Problem(bug) whit quest on priest teacher in Elwynn Forest. Quest name: " heal and fortify guard roberts".
    I am having the same issue with my new character on the Lordaeron server. The quest starts in Dolanaar, given out by Laurna Morninglight the Priest Trainer. The quest is called Garments of the Moon, where you have to Heal and Fortify the Sentinel Shaya. When you go to attempt any interactions with her, such as casting Fortify or Lesser Heal, they either don't cast at all, or auto cast on to yourself even if you have her selected. Not sure if there will be any repercussions for not being able to complete this quest in particular later on, but it doesn't allow you to get an upgraded robe, or follow any quest chain it may be a part of. I have tried different tactics to try and form the necessary tasks, such as taking off auto-self cast, restarting the quest and trying it at different times of the day. However nothing did seem to work. I did read the forum rules and I'm not sure if this quest will get as much traction as is needed for it to be looked into, however I don't know if all that needs to be done is for her to be able to be interacted with or if there is more behind the curtains on your end. If you do find the time to check this out, any Night Elf Priest players now or in the near future would be very grateful. Thank you for taking the time out of your days to check into these issues!

Character Name
    Kubera

10. Problem(bug) with shadowfiend. Shadowfiend do not immediately attack the target, he runs to the character, then back to the target and attacks it. While he is running around, about 3k of mana regeneration are lost. Macros with /petattack doesn't help.

Outland x5, character Whoami

11. July 7, 2018  
    Penance: Should jump three times throughout the casting time.

I've noticed that in some cases, penance only jumps once or twice and then stops as if the spell is done casting. The target doesn't go out of LOS (at least not that I'm aware) as the spell isn't interrupted, like I mentioned it's just 'done'.
    This has happened in some dungeons but I mostly notice it in ICC, especially yesterday on gunship 10HC when the tank jumped on the enemy ship; I had penance stop prematurely multiple times which, of course, severely lowered my healing done.
    It seems to happen randomly.

Please do something about this :'(

Edit:
    Server - Icecrown
    Character - Bug seen on character Salamca, however other priests report having this issue too.
    Edited: July 7, 2018 Reason: Added few details

12. July 8, 2018  
    Penance: Should jump three times throughout the casting time.

I've noticed that in some cases, penance only jumps once or twice and then stops as if the spell is done casting. The target doesn't go out of LOS (at least not that I'm aware) as the spell isn't interrupted, like I mentioned it's just 'done'.
    This has happened in some dungeons but I mostly notice it in ICC, especially yesterday on gunship 10HC when the tank jumped on the enemy ship; I had penance stop prematurely multiple times which, of course, severely lowered my healing done.
    It seems to happen randomly.

Please do something about this :'(

Edit:
    Server - Icecrown
    Character - Bug seen on character Salamca, however other priests report having this issue too.
    That thing is only a Gunship Bug. I play Priest too and other fights in Icc (and others) Penance works fine. There is simply something wrong on Gunship with Channeled spells, did you try use hymn of hope or divine hymn on gunship? U will notice the same bug. 90% of times every Penance on Gunship stops after 1 bolt. And no, I didn't get hit by cannons or damage or anything like that, as already said, simply channeled spells are bugged there.

13. Priest [The Balance of Light and Shadow]Unable to display farmer NPC

As a Priest, the 60-level representative weapons mission can not be completed, it is a little disappointed that the mission items have been prepared, and the final step can not show the farmers NPC. Cause can not be completed. Request to repair the BUG. thank you.

14. Server - Icecrown
    Character - Trandvia
    Hello, i'm having a issue with my Shadow Priest ( only Shadow ), for some reason i'm having spell ms latency that is huge even tho my ping is perfectly fine, it only happens when i'm playing Shadow, Disco and Holy are okay i don't have problems with those specs, here's a picture where it shows i have normal ping ( 55ms )
    http://prntscr.com/mantv5, and here's the picture when i'm using my spells in battle as Shadow Priest - http://prntscr.com/manucu
    It clearly shows that my Mind Flay has 500+ ms even tho my ping is perfectly fine, it doesn't happen just once, it's always like that same with other spells like Vampiric Touch, Mind Blast... I'd like to know if this is a known bug for some people or is it just me with some addon that makes it glitched
    Sorry for my English D:

15. Server - Icecrown
    Character - Trandvia
    Hello, i'm having a issue with my Shadow Priest ( only Shadow ), for some reason i'm having spell ms latency that is huge even tho my ping is perfectly fine, it only happens when i'm playing Shadow, Disco and Holy are okay i don't have problems with those specs, here's a picture where it shows i have normal ping ( 55ms )
    http://prntscr.com/mantv5, and here's the picture when i'm using my spells in battle as Shadow Priest - http://prntscr.com/manucu
    It clearly shows that my Mind Flay has 500+ ms even tho my ping is perfectly fine, it doesn't happen just once, it's always like that same with other spells like Vampiric Touch, Mind Blast... I'd like to know if this is a known bug for some people or is it just me with some addon that makes it glitched
    Sorry for my English D:
    I have a similar problem,high latency but only on priest.I've tried everything,even playing without all addons except Quartz disabled.

As for bugs: Dispersion is bugged,it only removes the existing snare effect on Rotface(hc) slime,the snare still gets applied while being dispersed if you stand in the pool,even though dispersion should make me immune to them for the duration.

123 ... Last