1. bilelbraccyani can help me pls?

hi me new ineed account preter can give me pls lvl 80 just lvl80 0set i need lvl 80 and weapon am arabic idont speak english+am 12old thank yp

2. Quest "The Balance of Light and Shadow" doesn't work. You can take the quest but required mobs do not spawn. Please fix.

3. I don't know if it is me, but it feels like spirit tap is not working as intended. I have 3 talent points in it and yet it does not proc every time a kill a mob. Have I misunderstood how it works or is it a bug? ( I have never played priest on retail).

4. I don't know if it is me, but it feels like spirit tap is not working as intended. I have 3 talent points in it and yet it does not proc every time a kill a mob. Have I misunderstood how it works or is it a bug? ( I have never played priest on retail).

Are you getting the killing blow? If not, it will not proc.

5. Are you getting the killing blow? If not, it will not proc.
    I think it might be this since I've been farming with someone ever since I have this talent. Thanks!

6. Server: Lordaeron
    Character: Thehealdeal

Hi, I've just hit level 10 but the priest trainer in Karanos does not have the level 10 priest quest to pick up? I've tried logging out and back in but it still will not show up. Thanks for the help!

7. Server: Lordaeron
    Character: Thehealdeal

Hi, I've just hit level 10 but the priest trainer in Karanos does not have the level 10 priest quest to pick up? I've tried logging out and back in but it still will not show up. Thanks for the help!
    Which Priest trainer are you trying to get the quest from?

8. Hi, trying to get it from Maxan Anvol in the Thunderbrew Disillery in Kharanos. Thanks

9. Well, we just tested and if that prerequisite is done, the quest is available.

10. Hello, I'm an undead priest lvl 80, I never did the quests to get Devouring Plague and Touch of Weakness, the two racial abilities for undead priest.
    Now I went back to Undercity and I can't find any NPC that gives the quests to get those abilities, I tried to speak to Dark Cleric Beryl in Tirisfal Glades, to Father Lankester or Aelthalyste in Undercity and even with the priest trainer in Thunder Bluff but no one of them can give me any quest.
    What am I doing wrong? Or is here a bug and I cannot do the quests anymore? Thank you very much.

11. Hello, I'm an undead priest lvl 80, I never did the quests to get Devouring Plague and Touch of Weakness, the two racial abilities for undead priest.
    Now I went back to Undercity and I can't find any NPC that gives the quests to get those abilities, I tried to speak to Dark Cleric Beryl in Tirisfal Glades, to Father Lankester or Aelthalyste in Undercity and even with the priest trainer in Thunder Bluff but no one of them can give me any quest.
    What am I doing wrong? Or is here a bug and I cannot do the quests anymore? Thank you very much.
    You're level 80, so I'll assume you're playing WotLK. These quests do not exist in WotLK and neither do specific priest racial spells.

12. May 26, 2020  
    Server: Frostmourne
    Character: Rejzo

Talent passive Spirit tap doesnt trigger 100% after killing target. (3points in talent and killing blow) it trigger very rarely.

13. Hi!

I've just found this forum topic. I have a little problem with dispersion in PVP. If someone casts a spell and i use instantly dispersion, the spell still do 100% dmg on me (I always surprise when i get 8k+ crits with 800+ res / dispersion on me). It should reduce it with 90%, because the spell still does not arrive to me.

Server: Frostmourne
    Character: Lastinas

First 1234 Last