1. 2 Weeks Ago  

Which trinket is good for a mooncloth priest?

I'm mostly interested in double solace, but is that bad? I seem to do fine with half wrathful mooncloth, dying light heroic, abacus (not the best i know) and one ulduar dps trinket. I do fine even against most dks. So that got me thinking if grinding the rest of my gear, getting a better weapon, and double solace is good enough?

2. 1 Week Ago  
    Assuming Human?

Double Solace is OK, but there are options. Also depends on what you're doing. GTS (Glowing Twilight Scale), for example, can be great for BGs and even has some use in smaller group pvp content. Bauble can be useful if you're worried about getting locked out of heals, though Priests have ways of manipulating a fight still with multiple spell schools - whether that be baiting/forcing a kick on MC, or doing something else. Having one Solace is a strong option, though.

3. 1 Week Ago  
    I'm mostly interested in double solace, but is that bad? I seem to do fine with half wrathful mooncloth, dying light heroic, abacus (not the best i know) and one ulduar dps trinket. I do fine even against most dks. So that got me thinking if grinding the rest of my gear, getting a better weapon, and double solace is good enough?
    Double solace is not bad at all. If you are doing arena then Solace heroic and Bauble is the way to go. Generally speaking though, if you want to do more PVP content I would get more PVP gear. Aim for 12 - 1400 resilience as a disc, even for BGs. If you are playing holy don't bother with resilience gear at all and just go glass cannon PVE gear. Also keep in mind that your main duty (if you have multiple healers) is to spam mass dispel and nothing else if you are playing disc (meaning GTS and Abacus is pretty useless in those situations).