1. Perhaps the biggest drawback to playing on a private server is that things don't always work like they're supposed to. We understand that bugs are a popular and necessary topic of discussion, but the forums often get too cluttered with bug-related threads that, according to the forum rules, shouldn't even be there in the first place.

To help keep bug discussion on track and under control, this topic has been opened to:
    1. Request bug reports
    2. Confirm bug reports
    3. Discuss bugs

Keep in mind that this thread focuses on the Hunter class only. If you wish to discuss the bugs of another class, please do so in the stickied topic of that class's board (if there is not a sticky yet, there will be).

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING. The rules of this thread are as follows:

1. Requesting bug reports

If you do request a bug report, please provide as much information as possible about the bug along with proof; things like "totem buged plz fix" are not valid requests and will be deleted. Know what you're posting about before you post it, and have the information to back it up.

2. Confirming bug reports

We don't need a page and half of "confirmed" posts for one bug. If you see that a bug has already received enough attention, or if it's labeled as "Fixed" in the bug tracker, you do not need to comment on it. Also, if you're going to confirm a bug, please add your own proof, a more detailed explanation of how the bug is supposed to work, screenshots, or any other beneficial information. This is a discussion thread; simply posting "confirmed" may be appropriate for the bug tracker, but it isn't appropriate for the purposes of this thread.

3. Discussing bugs

You may discuss how a bug should work, how something is bugged, why you think something labeled as a bug isn't a bug, anything along those lines. You may not, under any circumstances, demand a fix or complain about bugs. To do so would be to disrespect the developers and the forums rules, and such actions are subject to infractions or bans depending on the severity of the situation.

Reminder: threads such as these are typically not allowed, but this thread (and those found in the other class sections) is an exception to that rule. All other similar threads posted outside of this one will be dealt with in accordance with the forum rules. This thread will be heavily moderated, and outdated posts (e.g. posts relating to bugs that have been fixed or dismissed) are subject to deletion to keep the thread clean.

2. Any way to fix the bindings of the pet bar? They are set appropriate but when I mouse over them the hotkey doesn't display nor does pressing ctrl + 1 and so on.

3. Help! After beast taming quest, I didn't get Beast Training ability! Is it bugged to everyone ore just me?

4. its not a bug , you do not get it after the quest anymore , you get the pet and later learn it from the trainer

5. its not a bug , you do not get it after the quest anymore , you get the pet and later learn it from the trainer
    I have finished the quests and visited the pet trainer. I will do not have access to the pet talent tree. I’ve been told it’s on the general tab of spell book when pet it out. I’m not able to find the skill for training.

6. Hunters can shoot through terrain, takes out a huge mechanism from the game, by not being able to hide behind obstacles. I can not confirm it via images or any other data, but please look into this. Recently it has been too frustrating and bevields hunters with even more power, which were already somewhat overpowered.

7. I am having two issues.

1. Not able to spec into pet talent tree (already level 15)

2. No damage is being done while I move and cast serpent sting (only the poison dot gets reset)

8. [MoP]

Siege of Orgrimmar - Norushen hunter pet bug - https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/58099 (2 months Unconfirmed)
    Detailed info within bugtracker link
    TL;DR:- Pet kills, lands killing blow on mob and not your character, within Test of serenity phase equals your character not removing corruption fully to 0 (needed to deal more damage in the fight) and thus also bugging the test of serenity phase as you will stay within that realm for the full duration and then return you back to the actual fight

Pet underneath the floor when attacking Magaera - https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/58143 (2 months Unconfirmed)
    TL;DR:- Literally the title. The pet when sent to attack the boss will go beneath the floor. This means that the pet possess the ability to go beneath the hitbox of the boss but does not despawn as it is not falling just below the encounter. The distance is enough to allow for kill commands but not enough for pet right click attacks or bite's. This means that there might be a pathing / hitbox issue during that fight. Also another pain in the *** about it is that when you ask your pet to return to you, it will not come back or be dismissable because of not being in line of sight so thats another pain.

9. Hi. I found one issue. I have average 30ms. So i don't see that being a problem. But it happens even when i have over 40% hp and that all dmg goes through deterrance. And I think i've noticed its only against melee.

So that's the problem, deterrance not working properly. Anyone else?

10. Help when i put all my pets in the stable there is still 5 whistle icon in call pet, and when i try to tame it's show pets already full so i can't tame anything

11. MM spec able to use exotic pet.

idk of this is new or what but i just tamed a corehound and changed back to MM spec so i can do some rdf. when i clicked call pet the core hound appeared :o and i was on MM spec. i dont really know how to report bugs so i also sent a ticket via support

12. Explosive trap is being used in single target MM rotations to great effect, in the list of hunter's damage on single target fight explosive trap is now usually third if the hunter is playing correctly, only behind auto and steady shot.

Surely this cannot be intended.

123 ... Last