1. I confirmed that concussive shot doesn't work with AMS and there have been bug reports about it for years. But apparently Warmane isn't convinced that it should go through AMS in WOTLK. So if anyone has any video of it doing so in WOTLK that might convince them to fix it. Seems like the fact that it's clearly listed as "physical" would be enough, but apparently not.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=5116/co...-shot#comments

I see nothing in the ability's changelog that suggests it was EVER anything other than physical:

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=5116/co...shot#changelog

2. Hmm, well that's interesting. When did it become physical, as it's listed in my link?

This link says:

Prior to The Burning Crusade, Concussive Shot was considered as a magic effect and was dispellable. It was also considered as part of the Arcane school, not the Physical.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Concussive_Shot

If that's right, it should clearly be physical in WOTLK. When you apply concussive shot in MoP it doesn't have the "magic" label on the debuff bar, like a mage's frostbolt or whatever. We're talking about anti-MAGIC shell here. If it's arcane magic, where's the magic designation on the debuff bar?
    Edited: April 22, 2018

3. May 27, 2018  
    MM spec able to use exotic pet.

idk of this is new or what but i just tamed a corehound and changed back to MM spec so i can do some rdf. when i clicked call pet the core hound appeared :o and i was on MM spec. i dont really know how to report bugs so i also sent a ticket via support
    that is true. and some can even use devilsaurs and chimaeras.

4. May 28, 2018  
    Explosive trap is being used in single target MM rotations to great effect, in the list of hunter's damage on single target fight explosive trap is now usually third if the hunter is playing correctly, only behind auto and steady shot.

Surely this cannot be intended.
    Of course it's not. Sitting in melee range as a Hunter is going to be disadvantageous on most fights, unless you out-gear it enough that the mechanics don't matter anymore.

5. Hey, is Viper sting ever going to be fixed or is that not possible?

6. Anyone else having the problem pn WOTLK of their hunter being unable to eat even after leaving combat? I've seen three bug reports about it, from hunters only. Here's a video one bug report made of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOPQTRMnuIs

I've found multiple bug reports on it:

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/68693
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/66797
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/60458

This happens on both Lordaeron and Icecrown, and it only happens on my hunters. I know I'm no longer in combat because I can mount. Two bug reports on it were dismissed, which suggests the devs aren't convinced it's happening.

It is happening, and it's the most annoying bug I've seen on Warmane. Plenty of times in bgs I will die because I've been unable to eat and regain health between fights, even when minutes have passed between fights. I'd say I'm unable to eat after 60-70% of the fights in bgs. If you've had the problem then please upvote the top bug report since that's the only one which hasn't been dismissed.
    Edited: August 19, 2018

7. I sometime get stuck in mid air when flying.
    Hunter hit rating is kinda ****ed atm. Besides that, nothing unusual.

8. As far as I can tell, if all the damage to a mob is done by my pet and none is done by me I am not allowed to loot it. Is this a bug or was this an intended thing in 3.3.5?

9. Today i figured out that Ferocious Inspiration buff from my pet does not apply on me, neither it increases my dmg by 3% as per my calculations.

10. So I just started playing my Hunter I made a long time ago got him to 5 and took a break. I am now 13, I think and holy crap am I not going to continue with him until the bugs I have already seen are fixed. Pets are supposed to attack a mob your character attacks yes? Well they don't. Auto attack for my pet NEVER turns off so I have to dismiss him. If these other bugs people are reporting still exist there is NO reason for anyone to play a hunter and to really question playing on a server that fixes almost every problem with Pally's but clearly doesn't touch hunters. I play the game for enjoyment, I don't play to be frustrated by a class because VERY BASIC things don't work.

11. So I just started playing my Hunter I made a long time ago got him to 5 and took a break. I am now 13, I think and holy crap am I not going to continue with him until the bugs I have already seen are fixed. Pets are supposed to attack a mob your character attacks yes? Well they don't. Auto attack for my pet NEVER turns off so I have to dismiss him. If these other bugs people are reporting still exist there is NO reason for anyone to play a hunter and to really question playing on a server that fixes almost every problem with Pally's but clearly doesn't touch hunters. I play the game for enjoyment, I don't play to be frustrated by a class because VERY BASIC things don't work.
    I never encountered bugs like this with my hunter, and I am playing it since pretty much ever. Are you sure that you'r pet is not on aggressive stance? In that case he will randomly attack whatever he see all the time, even if you click on stop attack ability. Also take in mind that if you set him on defensive/assist stance, as long as there is someone attacking you/you attacking someone (damage over time abilities count too, like for example, active serpent sting on target, poisons, etc etc on either you or your opponent) the pet is supposed to attack him automatically. Then if you set them on passive, they wont attack anyone if you don't make them to attack, if you set them at stay, they wont even move, no matter what you do(except clicking on other stance). All this things are intendent to work like this.
    *1 more thing, considering you are lvl 13, please be sure, you have finished the full quest chain for pets.
    Edited: January 9, 2019 Reason: Corrections

12. I never encountered bugs like this with my hunter, and I am playing it since pretty much ever. Are you sure that you'r pet is not on aggressive stance? In that case he will randomly attack whatever he see all the time, even if you click on stop attack ability. Also take in mind that if you set him on defensive/assist stance, as long as there is someone attacking you/you attacking someone (damage over time abilities count too, like for example, active serpent sting on target, poisons, etc etc on either you or your opponent) the pet is supposed to attack him automatically. Then if you set them on passive, they wont attack anyone if you don't make them to attack, if you set them at stay, they wont even move, no matter what you do(except clicking on other stance). All this things are intendent to work like this.
    *1 more thing, considering you are lvl 13, please be sure, you have finished the full quest chain for pets.
    Well I am more hopeful now. I was using the pets that you have to tame for the quests to fight mobs. They were on the defensive stance but the first one I tamed wouldn't even fight when it was being attacked. Again on defensive stance I have to order it to attack. I will continue to play him and hope that it just the quest pets that have the problems.

Thank you for your response.

13. Well I am more hopeful now. I was using the pets that you have to tame for the quests to fight mobs. They were on the defensive stance but the first one I tamed wouldn't even fight when it was being attacked. Again on defensive stance I have to order it to attack. I will continue to play him and hope that it just the quest pets that have the problems.

Thank you for your response.
    I see, that happens on that quest chain, not sure is it intendent to work like that, or bug, but however, once you do finish the quest chain, they should behave just normal.

14. Thank you, it seems to work now... however I seem to have a new problem. I got to 15 got taming and tamed a wolf. I have raw meat and jerky of various types but he won't eat any of it....

First 1234 ... Last