1. yes that was it. I am such a noob. I deleted my post as it wasn't a bug and doesn't belong on this thread. Thanks for the help

2. Hello, is it supposed to be that Nature's Grasp's entangling effect is NOT triggered by a warrior's hamstring?

3. Hi there! Just wanted to put a question here before reporting what could be classified as an exploit.

Yesterday I and a random priest were leveling in Dragonblight when an 80lvl balance druid flied in. He landed, then disappeared. At first I thought he instantly logged out or whatever, until I noticed my and the priest's health bars disappearing for no reason. So I AoEd the place where the druid was, which revealed him from Shadowmeld with Starfall on. Of course, he killed both of us as I was already on half HP and the priest died before he even realized what was going on.

It turns out you can use Starfall, then Shadowmeld and Starfall will continue damaging people even though you're in Shadowmeld. No particles or combat text will appear unless the druid breaks out of Shadowmeld before Starfall is over. The only way to notice this is by looking directly at your health bar. The reason for this is because by rule of thumb you cannot be in combat with something/someone that is invisible and cannot be registered in the combat log.

I have very little experience with druids and night elves, but my years of experience in WoW tell me that such a thing is definitely not supposed to happen. Shadowmeld is supposed to break when you deal direct damage (not DoTs like Moonfire or Insect Swarm). Am I right? If so, then the problem is that Starfall is not classified as a direct damage spell but as an "aura", which allows for this exploit to happen. This would also explain why Starfall damages people in stealth and out of LoS - a bug which I noticed many have been complaining about.
    Edited: November 12, 2017

4. Just did some research. I can't provide links because they're from other private servers, but it seems that Starfall acts as an aura which checks for targets and then sends the stars as direct damage spells. Starfall (and Typhoon) is definitely NOT meant to hit targets out of LoS. Starfall is not meant to hit stealthed or invisible targets too, because they shouldn't be affected by the targets check. Starfall's stars should also break Shadowmeld.

I'm waiting for more commentary from someone who's more experienced before I make the report. By now I've described the problem in a pretty detailed fashion, I believe.

5. fix the bugged chain quest for raven lord [Chasing the Moonstone] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Druid Stamina Issue

Hello and good day to the lovely bug fixers!

Please refer to the picture for an easily comprehensible example:
    https://ibb.co/jFu1mm

I have been asking around and have had some people reproducing the issue for me, with varying values for the
    108 (-870+978) in my example picture.
    While i do understand that the math equals 108, i have had the base value vary as well as shown in example picture 2, here:
    https://ibb.co/i5Yx96
    274 (-858+1132)
    While the math is sound, I do think this is ugly ;)
    People experiencing similar issues are, for example, Druid "Teh" and a lot of others whose names I sadly forgot to write down before I logged to an alt.

//I have tried reproducing the issue on my other characters, but was unable to do so. //
    EDIT: I have been able to reproduce the bug on my Death Knight "Redise".
    It occurs when you take off your gear, then hover over the stamina value again.
    You can equip it again, but the first value remains negative.

Would you please be willing to look into the issue?
    Edited: January 11, 2018

7. Chasing the Moonstone

Quest: Chasing the Moonstone , Location - Azshara. It does not work, NPC stuns me, then basically disappears, checked videos on youtube, it should be into water, but unfortunately it is not there..I cannot complete this quest, I really need to complete it because it is a part of Druids chain quest for calling out Raven Lord +Flying Form at max speed you can obtain only by finishing that chain quest line. Please sort it out, cheers

Char Nickname Lilliandra

8. I bought my druid with coins, then faction swapped him to alliance to help with faction imbalance, and now he doesnt have bear form, and i cant find any quests from the entire chain to start doing them to get the form. (he is 62)

9. May 15, 2018  
    Druid Epic Flight Form Quest Chains: [No Mere Dream]

Its not worked, when i accept to quest, after cat respawn, and he need to be walkaround in cave. But if cat see any enemy attack him and after he bugged dont run anyway after 30 second dissepar. Quest is undone cat is gone? Doesent work.. Just watch [No Mere Dream] on youtube how must be.

KLAZHAD 70 TAUREN DRUID - OUTLAND(TBC)

10. May 16, 2018  
    I'm a druid on Outland, I'm having the same issue. No Mere Dream is bugged. If the cat sees an enemy it bugs, will just stand there after mob is dead.

11. June 8, 2018  
    Hi. I am trying to do this quest now. Same issue. Even clearing the whole place before taking the quest doesn't help, cause just before Lurosa (NPC whom you give the quest back) the last guard has a mob spawning every like 10s, so... no chance...

EDIT: there is a way - take a mate with you that will be two steps in fornt of you and will clear all the trash before you get there with the spirit from quest.

And if anyway you will get the spirit bugged you can abbandon and run back quick to NPC to get the quest again and try to rerun.

Did it at third attend.

Good luck!
    Edited: June 8, 2018

12. I am having the same issue. The mob by the door on the way to the turn-in guy keeps spawning an add that this cat fixates on till it despawns. The quest is bugged and it's very difficult to get someone to go down there ahead of me and make sure the adds are cleared. Is there any way to fix this quest or to please allow my toon to have it auto-completed due to the bug not being my fault?

Edit: I got extrememly lucky and managed to dash ahead and wait for like 2 seconds for the next mob (that the guard fights) to spawn and managed to get a series of crits off to kill it just .3 seconds before the cat got in range of it. If not for like 3 monster crits in a row it still would have been alive and the cat would have bugged again.

My proposed solutions:
    1) Fix the cat bug (obv)
    2) Stop the mob by the door from spawning
    3) Auto-complete this part of the quest for each druid accepting it.
    Edited: August 9, 2018

13. It is a good question, and as I am playing boomkin I decided to put some time to investigate that. All I can find are comments from 2009, 2010 where ppl are saying how they are using that trick, and how it is really fun. Other than that, there are players like you and me wondering is it a bug or not. However noone can put relevant proof that this is a bug. This is what wrath of the lich king says for that spell: Apply Aura: Periodic Trigger. So it is indeed an aura that have priodic trigger. Auras usually perssist in stealth and are still active. Starfall is really unique ability and I decided to test it on other realms - servers and it worked everywhere I tested it. I doubt it is bugged everywhere. Also the proofs you posted in comment after are not viable since it is just speculations from another servers. To prove that something is bugged you need official blizzard information, for example: Lets say that hunter have trap named X and it triggers after 1 second. If it triggers on warmane after 3 seconds, you post blizzard description of that spell and it is proven that it is bugged. However there is nowhere stated on any blizzard resources that this is not supposed to work. On counterpart there are lists about what breaks starfall or removes it and Shadowmeld is not on any of thole lists. On lists it says chagning form to any animalone, mounting etc. This is really impressive observation from you and really really interesting question. I would aswell like to know if this is bug exploit or just normal mehanic since I do not like to exploit anyhting, but this trick makes boomkins so much fun. Sorry for badly formated text and poor english.

14. So im level 22 resto druid! And i don't know why i can't roll need on cloth items in any dungeon so is this a bug ? I mean i get my loot stolen by tanks who roll higher greed than me,i mean wtf man fix please!

15. Hi my name is Anthraxka , my lvl now is 17 . I take Quest for aquatic form and wow lagged and 0 % chance play wow stay lag with 30 minute becouse quest time for complete is thirty minutes . quest go failed and no chance to completed . Pls repairs this fail . Thanks .
    Hi my name is Ancifer , my lvl now is 17 . I take Quest for aquatic form and wow lagged and 0 % chance play wow stay lag with 30 minute becouse quest time for complete is thirty minutes . quest go failed and no chance to completed . Pls repairs this fail . Thanks

First 1234 ... Last