1. I am embarrassed and ashamed. Thanks skullbash.

2. Quest [Lessons Anew], to teleport to moonglade and complete the quest.
    Spell Teleport: Moonglade is not pressent and is not learned by trainers. I´ve spoken with severeal players and they all ahve it. My dudu´s (yes there are several) and all of them got the quest but have not learned the spell. None of the traners can learn me it either.

My old boomkin (same server) have it.

Char Affected by this:
    Jahatten
    Nejhatten
    Klaphatten
    Cowboyhatten
    Ninjahatten
    (so far)

3. May 14, 2020  
    Feral swiftness dosent stack properly as it should. In stealth with 2 points into FS you should be at running speed (0%). With dash you should be at 100% unstealthed and 70% movement speed when stealthed. Kinda a big deal for both pvp and placement in raids for feral.....

The class is built off bleeds, crits , movement..... and we are losing one of the three tools in our wheel house. Help us out here.

4. May 14, 2020  
    Feral swiftness dosent stack properly as it should. In stealth with 2 points into FS you should be at running speed (0%). With dash you should be at 100% unstealthed and 70% movement speed when stealthed. Kinda a big deal for both pvp and placement in raids for feral.....
    what realm?

5. June 7, 2020  
    hey.
    i wanna post that reliq [Idol of Awakening] who reduce the mana cost of [Rejuvenation] by 106 is bug he is reducing only 75 only plz fix it.
    thx.

6. i cant take druid quest [Return to Morthis Whisperwing]

help me.
    char name: Yanjka

7. June 3, 2021  
    Not sure if this is a druid thing my own thing but there are not tooltips displayed for my abilities once I put them on the bar. It simply says the rank of the spell and its name

8. June 3, 2021  
    You have to enable Enhanced Tooltips :

9. stafall seems to be bugged it's not getting interupted by improved counterspell i think it should be cancelled by it also the damage is killing in seconds.

10. stafall seems to be bugged it's not getting interupted by improved counterspell i think it should be cancelled by it also the damage is killing in seconds.
    Source: your ***?

11. stafall seems to be bugged it's not getting interupted by improved counterspell i think it should be cancelled by it
    Starfall isn't a channeled spell. It can only be interrupted by CC(stun,fear etc) or by the druid shapeshifting out of moonkin form.

12. Has the heroic version of Trauma been fixed?

13. Has the heroic version of Trauma been fixed?
    what is the bug about that weapon?

14. It was not working properly with the proc never happening after first time it does.

15. hey, i also notised that mark of the wild doesnt improve with tallent? does somebody know if there is point to spend points for this tallent at this point of the game? thank you

First ... 23456 Last