1. Shadow Cleave does not cast in between spellcasts while in Metamorphosis and in mele range. I am using the following macro:

#showtooltip Shadow Bolt
    /petattack
    /cast Shadow Cleave(Demon)
    /cast Shadow Bolt(Rank 13)

For all I know it could be a macro problem or it could be because I'm testing it on dummies so if you guys have a macro that works properly can you share it or if you have the same problem hit an Upvote:
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/75570

2. Working as intended. The Shadow Bolt cast delays your melee swing precisely so you don't get to squeeze in free auto-attacks in between hard-casts.

3. I just started a warlock (wotlk) and started putting points into Improved Corruption but I don't see any changes to the damage. Both the tooltip and the dmg tick on mobs stays the same. Is the talent broken or am I missing something?
    Edited: February 12, 2019

4. On outland server I am level 12 but I still have not got the imp quest. When do I get the imp?

5. When summoning the Voidwalker in order to defeat it, at the Goldenmist Village circle for the [The Rune of Summoning] quest, at the end of the cast the Voidwalker doesn't show up, preventing me from completing the quest to acquire the Voidwalker companion. I tried relogging, abandoning the quest and picking it up again (can only pick it up from the voidstones near the river, the trainers won't give me the quest anymore), with and without a party, closing off the game entirely, nothing worked. (Lordaeron, Blood Elf Warlock)

6. May 17, 2019  
    Sup, guys. Have a question for ppl, who played retail. Should be immolate rollable (in terms of stats) ?
    I know it's dot, and there is no reason to work other way than other dots. But we already have crits from it, that usually we need to get with set bonus(dk t9), or talents (corruption in affli spec).
    I mean according to rotation of destro/hybrid: we apply dot from start cause it boosts our inci, so we can't roll it from start, or it will be loss of few ticks. Same as we can't roll it in the end cause most of trinq are 20s proc, and immo in hybrid lasts 24s. So it's impossible to roll it for 2 first cycles.
    My thougths about it: 1) each tick should be recalculated to current SP stats 2) conflagerate should base on ubuffed immolate and scale from current stats for additional dmg.
    And why we have this recalculation of every tick for immolation aura in demo spec? Should it be also rollable like any other dot (this dot even doesn't have inbuild crits).

7. Sup, guys. Have a question for ppl, who played retail. Should be immolate rollable (in terms of stats) ?
    I know it's dot, and there is no reason to work other way than other dots. But we already have crits from it, that usually we need to get with set bonus(dk t9), or talents (corruption in affli spec).
    I mean according to rotation of destro/hybrid: we apply dot from start cause it boosts our inci, so we can't roll it from start, or it will be loss of few ticks. Same as we can't roll it in the end cause most of trinq are 20s proc, and immo in hybrid lasts 24s. So it's impossible to roll it for 2 first cycles.
    Why in the world would Immolate's DoT component behave differently from any other DoT? You also appear to have a very optimistic view of Blizzard's willingness to tune around fundamental spell intricacies to suit the needs of each spec. Your logic is literally that Blizzard might've made Immolate work differently specifically to accommodate to Hybrid and Demonology Warlocks having long Immolate durations. In any case, this is something easily verifiable by some log perusing.

My thougths about it: 1) each tick should be recalculated to current SP stats 2) conflagerate should base on ubuffed immolate and scale from current stats for additional dmg.
    And why we have this recalculation of every tick for immolation aura in demo spec? Should it be also rollable like any other dot (this dot even doesn't have inbuild crits).
    Conflagrate uses your Immolate's Spell Power-derived damage to calculate its own direct damage, as well as the damage of its DoT component. So while it uses the damage of the Immolate you applied for the most part, it interacts dynamically with damage-modifiers. I.e. if you cast Immolate under Devious Minds but cast Conflagrate after Devious Minds has already fallen off, it won't get that 10% increase. The reverse also holds true - when you cast Conflagrate during Devious Minds and your existing Immolate is running without it, your Conflagrate is still buffed.

The Immolate/Conflagrate interaction is exactly like the Serpent Sting/Chimera Shot one for MM Hunters.

The only quirk beyond this is that Conflagrate's damage increases a further 1-ish% in the logs because of the FIrestone buff. When the DoT damage of Conflagrate is calculated, this 1% damage buff is removed.

Also, Immolation Aura isn't a DoT. It's a buff aura on you that causes you to pulse out AoE fire damage in intervals. Its sp is calculated differently
    Edited: June 22, 2019

8. July 6, 2019  
    I already checked myslef how it is working here. That's why i was asking, cause in case all dots are same why immolate, and fire shock has inbuild crits, when other dots don't?

9. Because other DoTs simply don't have crits.

For example, in Affliction tree, you need to specifically take a talent so that your Unstable Affliction and Corruption ticks get the chance to crit.

10. I spent 1 point talent on siphon Life in affliction.but I dont see the skill in my spell list.isit bugged?.the skill siphon Life missing

11. I spent 1 point talent on siphon Life in affliction.but I dont see the skill in my spell list.isit bugged?.the skill siphon Life missing
    on TBC realm is a spell
    On Wotlk it is not. It add a passive effect on "Corruption" spell

As you can read on talent's tooltip:
    "When you deal damage with your Corruption spell, you are instantly healed for % of the damage done. In addition, the damage done by your Corruption, Seed of Corruption and Unstable Affliction damage over time effects is increased by 5%"

12. Server: Lordaeron
    Character: Theris

Hi, my warlock character is level 7 at the moment and the imp will not auto attack at all, it's acting as if it's passive mode all the time. I'll tried dismissing and resummoning again, even tried putting it in aggressive mode but it won't attack or use firebolt unless I manually click firebolt myself. Not sure if this is a glitch or if that's how it's meant to be? Thanks.

13. Hello,

I started the warlock quest "fragments of the orb of orahil" in ratched from the NPC Menara Voidrender. Im a level 42 warlock.

The quest tells me "Speak to menara's acolytes indisde the tower above Rachtet and choose one of their paths to follow" so i tried this but the mentioned acolytes don't do anything. So i did the second part of the quest: "Aftwerwards, bring an infernal orb to tabetha in dustwallow marsh". When i got the orb and brought it to Tabetha, i could not give her the orb. Now im stuck on this quest.

I really want to complete it. might i have done something wrong? i have restarted the quest once, no luck. Is this quest bugged?

Thanks

14. It wasnt bugged few weeks back when i did it. You cant talk to the acolytes, thats true, but i just got the orb and finished the quest like any other. Did you try taking the orb back to the quest giver first?

15. May 1, 2020  
    The Infernal pet from "Summon Inferno" still does not have its damaging AOE aura.

When I first acquired the spell, I thought it was simply too low of a level to have the ability. Now I'm at 71 and it still doesn't have its damaging aura.

First ... 23456 ... Last