1. There is a fun bug.
    Switching Stances (Battle Stance, Berserk Stance, Defencive Stance) while u have Shadowmourne Equiped gives u a Soul Shard.
    Same goes with Divine Storm on Paladins for example, just casting a DS, in Dalaran for example, without hitting any target makes u get a Soul Shard sometimes.
    I just hope fixing this wont break SM completely again.
    Best of luck. :D

2. Another patch, another snub on the slamgate fiasco.

3. Another patch, another snub on the slamgate fiasco.
    just forget about it, they will never fix it until ICC release on lord so the "leet and trustful" players will put report on it and bam fixed in 1 day. dev's/gm's/even malaco himself arent playing on Icecrown, so why they should care about bugs on it, even if it is most popular ****ing 3.3.5 realm out in the internets

4. ^^^INDEED!!!
    the sad part is if the QA team actually researched the bug they will find irrefutable proof everywhere, but hey much easier to leave it unconfirmed and close their eyes on the 3rd highest upvoted bug in bugtracker.

5. WOTLK Server: Lordaeron

Prot Warriors take too much damages from raid bosses. I have 5,2k gearscore and even 4,7-4,8 gearscore prot paladins or feral drood tanks are doing better tanking than us. (btw: Check me from armory: "Saenesh"

I need to know if there will be adjustment about this problem. Than maybe we play in ICC or we should say bye bye warmane.

Thanks.
    So I've heard today from guild members that this is true. Easily tanking bosses on DKs and Droods but nearly impossible on Warriors.
    I only play Warriors and only ever played Warriors (prot). Is this confirmed? I'm 75 yet so I haven't had the chance, but I've heard it from reliable sources.
    Any info on this? Are devs aware?

I suggest upvoting this:
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/35014
    Edited: April 8, 2017

6. They are Fine, plenty of videos of War tanks SOLO tanking Bane, the main reason most warr tanks suck, is due to them not knowing simple ****, such as dont charge and insta shockwave why? boom rage starved after 1 devastate and clap, cant get any cleaves off boom lost aggro on 3-5 mob pulls.

7. If u plan on Tanking Lich King, level a class that is not a Warrior.

Paladin or Death Knight would be perfect.

As Warrior u have to tryhard a lot and u get oneshoted in return.

All i wanted is to warn u, best of luck. :)

8. If u plan on tanking by facerolling on keybord, level a class that is not a Warrior.
    fixed for the glory of warrior class

9. I dont know what im talking about.
    Its fine mate, u will learn in time.

10. fixed for the glory of warrior class
    if you think protwarr is somewhat more complicated/harder to play than other tanks you are pretty delusional.

Atleast on Lordaeron protwarr was completly trashtier and unplayable for every content and it continues in icc sadly.

11. May 20, 2017  
    how is prot warrior now? are they still bugged with their talents? cause a few months ago i was 5.8k gs prot warrior and dbs killed me on icc 10 normal... So im wondering if they are fixed? if you can play prot warrior and still survive in icc

12. June 3, 2017  
    I found today that warrior's hamstring ability gets applied sometimes even after mob blocks the hamstring-attack.

Here is an image of mob blocking hamstring and the hamstring does not get applied:

And here is a screenshot of mob blocking the hamstring but the slowing effect of the hamstring still gets applied:

So what's the correct behaviour on this? It seems more logical that if the mob blocks the hamstring, the slowing effect does not get applied.

13. June 4, 2017  
    I do a quetze on the berserker stand, how I take the quest, the hero bugs, and the other players do without any problems, help me please!

14. June 5, 2017  
    Charge bug is very annoying indeed.. need to fix this asap
    Edited: June 5, 2017

15. June 5, 2017  

hi i cant see my berserker qs after i transferfered to alliance

Hi, i transferred to alliance and now i Can't see the beserker qs (the islander) at the warrior trainer wu shen. please help me i think it is bugged.

First ... 21011121314 ... Last