1. TBC, Medivh

Hi guys,

I was wondering if the talent "Precision" is properly working or not and I've found this thread in the bugtracker - https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/46767

Can anyone confirm that the bug is visual only, as Phaerys says that the %hit chance works in terms of mechanics, because I have the same problem and the % hit does not affect my char.stats.(unfortunately I cant upload some screens, because I'm at work at the moment, but I'll do it if needed)

2. Heroic Strike & Cleave (Bugged?)

So I have a level 80 warrior and for some unknown reason, I can't use Heroic Strike or Cleave. I don't know if this is on purpose or a bug, I haven't played anything WOTLK since it was first released on Live, any ideas? Or am I just being dumb and not knowing that there's prerequisites for it to be used.

Edit: Forgot to mention I am a fury warrior.
    Edited: June 24, 2017 Reason: forgot to mention my spec

3. Define "can't use".

Heroic Strike and Cleave replace your next melee swing (white hit) and aren't executed immediately like Bloodthirst or Whirlwind.

4. Ohhh! I totally though they were executable like other abilities, my bad! Thanks for the answer :)

5. http://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=...urious-attacks
    Problem is this i have tested. Furious Attacks Talent is working but stops when i come out from first Arena, or Battleground. After first Arena, or BG and loading screen FURIOUS ATTACKS stops to proc. I must relog again. 100% that is problem i have tested on dumyes. After relog everything is normal. And this is big bug that ruins whole spec. And you all know what is heal reduce in pvp for warrior.
    Imagine Arms Warrior without Mortal Strike...

1. pic is when before i step in arena
    2. after areana
    3.after arena to, sill no proc
    4. after relog, proc is here again
    Here you can see time date and all. Since i cant make video,
    How it should work:
    It should work after every load screen like other spells.
    PLEASE make this right, and don t leave like that because people don t know.

How to reproduce:

http://i.imgur.com/a/YYtFe
    Edited: August 19, 2017

6. So can u fix warr protection guys? Is really annoyng to see palla 5k who rezist better than warr with 5.8. IF YOU want only palla in ICC?.. delete protection spec for warr and we go on other server and play warr tank. ..
    Edited: August 28, 2017

7. So can u fix warr protection guys? Is really annoyng to see palla 5k who rezist better than warr with 5.8. IF YOU want only palla in ICC?.. delete protection spec for warr and we go on other server and play warr tank. ..
    If you unearth any major bugs currently holding back Prot Warriors I'd be delighted if you presented them.

The reality is that unless something changed in the past couple of months, there aren't any known bugs affecting Prot Warriors, and survivability-wise, the spec is probably functioning mostly as it should in PVE.

8. So you say it works as it should in PvE, yet top guilds almost completely avoid protection warriors for end game content. How come protection paladin survives LK's soul reaper with Ardent Defender not even being procced while prot warr gets constantly 2 shot by LK without soul reaper being cast, even when warr has 45k hp and 34k armor unbuffed, which makes it around 40k amor buffed with indestructible potion used and 75k hp buffed inside the ICC. It seems to me that devs are completely ignoring this topic when clearly there is something wrong. Also look at the numbers. Why are there so little to no active protection warriors tanking the highest content.

9. It's just the most undesirable tank spec you'd want to bring to a heroic LK encounter. It's got low baseline EHP that isn't boosted by talents like Will of the Necropolis or Ardent Defender. Shield Block is a CD that banks partially on critical blocks for maximum effectiveness, and then it doesn't even do anything for the Shadow damage portions of Reapers.

People don't run with Prot warriors too frequently in their ICC comps because in almost every imaginable situation, you'd be better served with another tank.

10. So conclusion is..do not play protection cuz is not good......so can i ask why warr have prot spec if is not good? Yes i understand...not all class are the same..palla have better aoe agro etc but still ...is like u say do not play disco priest cuz is not good heal or do not play mdps cuz rdps are better.. i told in my last post..DELETE protection spec if warr is only for DPS.. tell me how the **** marrogar 25 can hit u with 40k ? And a fuking palla with low gs take 20k ?
    Edited: October 3, 2017

11. Dude, stop being salty. That's just how WotLK is. Warr was the only viable tank on vanilla and the best tank on TBC. One expansion we're not top (yet still viable) and you cry. I've played warr from vanilla to Cata and did just fine, and so can you.

To the above question as to why there are so few warriors tanking: Fury warr is the top DPS spec in WotLK, along with Fireball mage. Neither DKs, nor Rets or cats can deal as much DPS as a Smourne warr. At the same time, each of these classes is just as capable at tanking, if not better. Does that answer your question?

Like, do you seriously want me to re-download WotLK, roll another warrior, gear him up and tank LK for you just to prove you wrong?
    Edited: October 3, 2017

12. So conclusion is..do not play protection cuz is not good......so can i ask why warr have prot spec if is not good? Yes i understand...not all class are the same..palla have better aoe agro etc but still ...is like u say do not play disco priest cuz is not good heal or do not play mdps cuz rdps are better.. i told in my last post..DELETE protection spec if warr is only for DPS.. tell me how the **** marrogar 25 can hit u with 40k ? And a fuking palla with low gs take 20k ?
    All these stories circulating about Prot Warriors suddenly taking massive, unhealable hits are basically just urban legends. Lord Marrowgar suddenly hit that tank for a large amount because his off-tank was not there to to share the hit with him.

13. Several Heavily-Impacting Warrior Bugs Not Being Paid Attention to

The following happens on Lordaeron -- not sure about Icecrown/Blackrock as I don't play there.

Execute keeps failing with random "Dodges" on the victim Target -- these "Dodges" aren't valid as they aren't actually Dodges or even Misses (tested in PvP against people with their back turned to me to be unable to avoid attacks; have 5% Melee Hit for Abilities to be unable to Miss and avoided Night Elves/Scorpid Sting/Insect Swarm/Arcane Mages' amplified Blinks and so on which reduce Hit), and furthermore, the occurrences themselves aren't even being reported at all; not even the Combat Log notifies it as a line of event in a fight whenever it happens, as well as the fact that Overpower doesn't even proc from this type of "Dodge". As a result, this is a full-on invalid miss which isn't supposed to happen, consumes all Rage used for it, Global Cooldown as well, and ends in nothing -- this affects Execute as a whole, so it's regardless of whether the Target is low-Health or Sudden Death is procced on a higher-Health Target; the bug report is continuously-becoming older-and-older as it receives no attention -- meanwhile I get Execute "Dodges" on Targets as low as around 5% Health and most-often results in entire fights getting ruined by this.

On another note, Victory Rush is still bugged -- back-to-back VR procs are unreliable as for some reason they refuse to chain; using Victory Rush to proc another Victory Rush as a Killing Blow also seems to completely-deny the ability to proc a VR off the previous. At random times it procs often, and at others it just procs a few times at max and then refuses to do so; the bug reports for this seem to be known, but the bug itself is still present and unfixed just the same. This affects mainly leveling but it's a generally-annoying bug when this is a free Ability which is supposed to proc with every single Killing Blow -- even if it happens to be an already-existing VR proc.

Additionally, Retaliation doesn't use up any Sweeping Strikes charges -- pull multiple enemies, use Sweeping Strikes but make sure you're not attacking at all, pop Retaliation, and watch as no Retal procs use up SS whatsoever; the bug report for this looks to be unrecognized as well, much like the Execute one. Limits AoE burst significantly -- especially if low-on-Rage -- as this can be used as a VR-like free form of nearly-instantly using up Sweeping Strikes via Retaliation counterattacks.

And of course, the infamous "Charge" bug -- it's not just Charge that gets affected, but virtually any Ability which uses the Charge mechanic: Intercept, Intervene, Feral Charge - Bear, and so on. However I've deemed it being not just Charge which suffers from this bug, but rather it suffers the most from it -- it's pathing itself and the fact that any wrong pathing can clip you through textures. Disorients, Fears, Shadowstep and Abilities similar to Shadowstep (Killing Spree, Feral Charge - Cat, et cetera), all have the chance of sending one through the textures, and trying to get back up with Charge and similar ends in failure; the reports for this are as-first-implied, well-known, and a not-so-recent update was made (supposedly, looking at the most-upvoted report's comments by a staff member), which should've made this less-unreliable -- the truth is the difference is very low as any bumpy terrain or Target sitting on a bump on the terrain, and many other factors, _still_ cause this to occur at rather frequent times. This bug is so bad it just serves as a means of forcing Warriors most out of all to be paranoid in regards to their Charge usage, otherwise they just get a free one-way ticket to the abyss. Oh and also: You can't even recover your corpse, so you're forced to take the Resurrection Sickness, or use Unstuck via the website services.

Just a couple of days ago during the night in an Eye of the Storm match I got Howl of Terror by an Affliction Warlock which sent me through the textures, and I wasted both Charge and Intercept in futility as I still fell through the ground nonetheless, and died, then as I released the Spirit Guide failed to resurrect me in the nick of time as the timer ran out (the window was empty I mean, rather than counting down time), while the others got the resurrection, so I had to click him to trigger _another_ 30s res queue. At another time, I got Death Coiled -- fell through again, simple as that.

To further-ridicule this, the night after in the Dalaran Arena, one of the opponents stood close-enough to the edge of the platform _and_ the stairs for me to be able to Charge/Intercept across the stairs all the way to them on the platform -- what happened _instead_ was I Intercepted _right_ to them at the edge of the platform where they stood, but on ground-level as they were standing exactly on the ledge, which sent me _inside_ the platform itself and got me stuck there, unable to get out and act altogether, until approximately ten-to-fifteen seconds after, as I got teleported in the middle, on the platform, which resulted in a very-close call for the match for us.

EDIT: Alright, this is bull**** now -- and urgent as well.

As I'm writing this update I'm in Dalaran Arena trying to do 2v2 against Warrior/Rogue -- Warrior Charges me, but due to incorrect pathing, he goes THROUGH the platform and gets stuck. Guess what -- HE DIDN'T GET TELEPORTED. Now we're forced to wait because they're not leaving, and we don't want to give them a win they don't deserve. Made a ticket. Waiting for assistance.

EDIT 2: Okay so FINALLY the Warrior got teleported back up -- it took a few minutes AT LEAST.

Just do something about this already -- it's annoying.

Update: So it's been a week since this post and nothing, in any regard whatsoever. Could someone at least look into my bug reports for the mentioned issues here, or perhaps get some sort of response? Not that I actually know that much of how the Bugtracker works myself yet (if you can specifically-search for a poster's bug reports or not for example), but Execute is still definitely bugged the way I described it, Charge is just abysmal and so are any CCs that incorporate pathing, Victory Rush still misbehaves, Retaliation keeps not expending Sweeping Strikes charges at all, and these are not even all the bugs I've noticed -- there are some other things in my reports that just seem as-if, off and incorrect, and at times that just annoys me.

Not to stir up trouble or bash anyone but rather maybe point towards something to be looked into and soon taken care of because it's been a while now and still nothing.
    Edited: October 16, 2017 Reason: Issue seemed to have been resolved.

14. Bump. No feedback on any of this much less anything aside from the herementioned in over two weeks.

First ... 31112131415 ... Last