1. Is there a planned fix for Commanding Presence?

2. Is there a planned fix for Commanding Presence?
    TBC or Wotlk?

In case you mean Wotlk, it works fine
    Ignore Buff tooltip. Check Attack Power or Health Point you have with and without shouts

3. Warrior [Recklessness]

Recklessness doesnt work with Shockwave. And with Shockwave i have alot of misses on rogues. I have 6,40% hit and i sometimes miss 3 times a row with Shockwave.

4. please fix the rend problem - if you already have a rend on your target and you get any attackpower boost - you cannot re apply the rend again till the full duration of rend expires on the target - that is so annoying it gives this error ( a more powerful spell is already active ) - this is so annoying cuz sometimes you have to re apply the rend to ensure some classes like rouge dont escape and go invis or for many other reasons - this thing this is caused by rend damage as a debuff on the target being scaled up by attackpower or maybe some other similar things.

5. May 8, 2020  
    Sometimes happen that rend can't be re-applied to the target and i get this error: A more powerful spell is already active...
    Obv this is mad, because if I want to re-apply rend before the debuff expire I cant....

6. May 8, 2020  
    Sometimes happen that rend can't be re-applied to the target and i get this error: A more powerful spell is already active...
    Obv this is mad, because if I want to re-apply rend before the debuff expire I cant....
    read dev's comment here: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/91749

check rend's tooltip to understand why:
    "... If used while your target is above 75% health, Rend does 35% more damage. "

7. May 8, 2020  
    That's probably related to the recent changelog: https://www.warmane.com/changelog?expansion=2
    "Fixed weaker versions of Rend being able to overwrite a stronger application"
    Now, it may be the proper behavior for Rend, but I'm quite sure that if someone wants to apply a fresh Rend, they should be allowed to. Like dueling rogues or ferals.
    If you can confirm that you can reapply it with weaker stats then open up a bugreport.

8. Is something wrong with 'Battle Shout'? I perform the shout, but do not see the buff, then when I perform 'commanding shout' a buff shows, up. Performing 'battle shout' again removes this buff, but doesn't replace it with it's own.

9. Is something wrong with 'Battle Shout'? I perform the shout, but do not see the buff, then when I perform 'commanding shout' a buff shows, up. Performing 'battle shout' again removes this buff, but doesn't replace it with it's own.
    maybe you have a similar buff with longer duration? (like Bless of might)

10. July 1, 2020  
    anyone else noticed that sudden death executes deal 0 dmg when facing targets above 20% life?
    the execute animation plays, the rage get's removed but no damage at all is shown...
    it's literally crippling arms dps by at least 10-15%

bug report is already filed here:
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/94520

just wanted to know if someone knows if there's a workaround for now

11. July 1, 2020  
    you usualy don't use Execute as warrior above 6k, even as Arms. You go for incite in prot for 15% crit of HS and usualy ignore Sudden Death procs (yeah, thinking about going for 2xT9 + 2xT10), using it only in fights with lots of moving

12. July 2, 2020  
    umm yea, the question wasn't how or why not to use it but how to avoid it not doing any damage...

13. July 2, 2020  
    Arms warrior talent Sudden death not working.. it procs normally, execute is usable, but it deals no damage.

14. July 2, 2020  
    Just checked myself. Sudden Death talent proc usage of Execute not only "vanishes" without any dmg (miss/parry/dodge etc doesn't appear, it just has no interractions at all), but it also consumes both stacks if you have 4xT10.

15. July 3, 2020  
    so, how long does it usually take to fix something like that?
    i mean it apparently worked a few days ago so it should be easy to revert if it was some minor update that broke it, no?

First ... 51314151617 ... Last