1. pls someone report Gurthalak OVERprocing for warrs and rets cus i cant. Thx for your time pls noone delete this report. There is a way to exploit the procs but idk it and most warrs and paladins with gurthalka know the bug and are not telling it.

2. Falling through the floor when charging. WoTLK (Rag)

I browsed for a bit on the bug tracker, and this forum, but I didn't see anything about this. Forgive me if this is already a known issue.

I routinely fall through the world when I charge a target, both in PvP and in some 5 man instances. I don't have many PvE examples, but it occurs very often in BG's. Most often when there is some sort of ripple/mound/elevation in the ground between me and my target.

In PvE instances I just fall and die and have to run back. In BG's I fall for a very long time, only to die and instantly rez at a graveyard with about half health.

3. I recently came back to molten and noticed that gear swapping gives a gcd once again. Bashing is a significant part of a warriors chances at beating casters and healers. I hope this wont take half as long as the last time this bug was going on. I don't want to rely back on pummel and pre bashing to hopefully kill hpalas.

4. Idk if this only happens to me, but sometimes Execute hits for 4-6 dmg (PvP) can someone confirm?

5. Idk if this only happens to me, but sometimes Execute hits for 4-6 dmg (PvP) can someone confirm?
    +1 same on pve

6. Idk if this only happens to me, but sometimes Execute hits for 4-6 dmg (PvP) can someone confirm?
    It happens when execute fails to hit (miss, dodge)
    You can see the dodge in the combat log and a hit for 4-6 damage

7. Shield slam low damage is not even mentioned in bug list, not among confirmed nor unconfirmed bugs.

The only thing mentioned is "Block Value ( Shield Slam and Shield of Righteousness)" which is marked as unconfirmed, but has been solved by implementing hard cap on shield slam damage.

I think this shield slam damage bug is major, influencing both PvE and PvP in a very bad way, because the former biggest damage and threat dealing spell for prot warrior now hits for very weak damage and produces weak threat. So it should be fixed as soon as possible.

Big shield slam damage and threat helps with:
    - initial burst threat,
    - maintains aggro,
    - as a panic button when you are losing aggro.

If this doesnt work, it cripples PvE warriors A LOT.

Im not even mentioning PvP, because without shield slam working properly as it should, prot pvp isnt much viable at the moment.

The correct 3.3.5 retail mechanic is this: by activating shield block, or upon receiving strength proc (DBW, DC/DV, DC:G etc.) the shield block value affecting shield slam is temporarily higher, bypassing the soft cap. This makes shield slam damage and threat higher for a short time (duration of strength proc and/or shield block).

''The Block Value soft cap is 2760. This is the point after which gaining more Block Value through your static gear stats or the Glyph of Blocking stops benefiting Shield Slam's damage. Fortunately, you can still increase Shield Slam's damage by increasing your Block Value past that amount, but only with abilities like Shield Block or trinket procs like Strength of the Taunka.''

8. Shield slam low damage is not even mentioned in bug list, not among confirmed nor unconfirmed bugs.

The only thing mentioned is "Block Value ( Shield Slam and Shield of Righteousness)" which is marked as unconfirmed, but has been solved by implementing hard cap on shield slam damage.

I think this shield slam damage bug is major, influencing both PvE and PvP in a very bad way, because the former biggest damage and threat dealing spell for prot warrior now hits for very weak damage and produces weak threat. So it should be fixed as soon as possible.

Big shield slam damage and threat helps with:
    - initial burst threat,
    - maintains aggro,
    - as a panic button when you are losing aggro.

If this doesnt work, it cripples PvE warriors A LOT.

Im not even mentioning PvP, because without shield slam working properly as it should, prot pvp isnt much viable at the moment.

The correct 3.3.5 retail mechanic is this: by activating shield block, or upon receiving strength proc (DBW, DC/DV, DC:G etc.) the shield block value affecting shield slam is temporarily higher, bypassing the soft cap. This makes shield slam damage and threat higher for a short time (duration of strength proc and/or shield block).

http://bugtracker.molten-wow.com/issues/4332

''The Block Value soft cap is 2760. This is the point after which gaining more Block Value through your static gear stats or the Glyph of Blocking stops benefiting Shield Slam's damage. Fortunately, you can still increase Shield Slam's damage by increasing your Block Value past that amount, but only with abilities like Shield Block or trinket procs like Strength of the Taunka.''
    I used to belive that too, but i couldn't find any good source that says you can bypass the cap with trinket procs, the shield block part is completely true

http://youtu.be/MYS2CnYKdSM

9. MoP Molten Warrior state

Since some time has passed since the launch I expect that there are some decent warriors at level cap. I'd like to ask you are there any gamebreaking bugs for fury/arms? I've been looking forward to fury pvp because it's viable in MoP and I'd be sad if they were broken :D

Discuss your observations so far.....and don't talk about 2k Shield Slams at lvl 20

10. So do we discuss MoP bugs here as well or just WotLK and CATA?

11. Since some time has passed since the launch I expect that there are some decent warriors at level cap. I'd like to ask you are there any gamebreaking bugs for fury/arms? I've been looking forward to fury pvp because it's viable in MoP and I'd be sad if they were broken :D

Discuss your observations so far.....and don't talk about 2k Shield Slams at lvl 20
    It's working decently enough. I feel like rage is really hard to get but that may just be due to low gear atm. Nothing too gamebreakingly bad except that I hate it when I spell reflect and due to latency I'll be stuck in deep freeze or cyclone with a spell reflect on me.

12. WOTLK Halloween 2014 Patch, Block ~STILL~ broken

Block Bug Bugtracker: http://forum.molten-wow.com/bugtraq....w&vbug_id=8418
    WOTLK Warrior Bugs: http://forum.molten-wow.com/bugtraq....sortorder=desc

My warriors name is Angronn. I have been playing on this server almost 4 years now and this bug has been here ever since I started playing. It is the most voted "Top Priority" bug for Warriors, and has consistently been on Page 1 of WOTLK server bugs, with a current 326 votes, for some reason it also retains an "Unconfirmed" status. If this bug were not real, you would see Warrior Main Tanks in 25HC raids, as of now there are only Bears, DK's and the ever-present OP-Paladin(s). I have managed to accrue a 6.1k GS Prot set through many greed rolls/DKP spends, and I don't even tank. At all. Ever. I would like to, I am a much better Tank than an Arms or Fury DPS, and yet due to Molten's blatant lack of caring, the Protection Warrior on the WOTLK raid scene remains a enigmatic ghost. I'm here to garner support and rally those of you who feel the same as I and go up vote that damned bug until they can no longer ignore it, make topics and complaints about it, complain about other warrior bugs and how we are constantly screwed over, EXAMPLES:

Bladestorm: Being Death-coiled or Death gripped by a Warlock or Death Knight respectively can render one of our most powerful moves useless, when normally we gain the power to become unstoppable whirlwinds of doom for a few moments, vulnerable ONLY to damage/death.

Block: what this topic is about, we do not Block properly. Example: You as a protection warrior with talents and defensive stance Block a hit that does 10k damage, but your Combat Log says you block 2k of it from your amount of Block Value, granting a total amount of damage of 8000. This is wrong, you still get hit for 10,000 damage, with Block mitigating nothing at all.

Arms - Sword Specialization: THIS WAS FIXED EARLIER 2014. Prior to the fix, ~IF~ Sword Specialization Procced, it would clone the SAME ABILITY you just used. Example: You Mortal Strike a target for 5,000, Sword Specialization Procs, and instead of granting you a bonus White Hit(Normal Attack), it would Clone Mortal Strike, granting any bonus's the ability would receive. BUT, if they can fix this, why is it they cannot fix the bug that has PLAGUED us for the longest time AND the errors involved with Bladestorm.

Paladins & Shadow Priests are insanely powerful, moreso than they have any right to be. I remember retail, when you saw a well-geared warrior in Battlegrounds, Arenas, or the World, you generally avoid them like the Plaguerot of Nurgle. You ever been Devouring Plague-spammed to death by an S-Priest? You CANNOT do anything about it, even if you spell reflect it, interrupt their vampiric touch, shield wall, last stand+enraged regeneration, Shadow protection potions or Resist, not to mention the exploit from awhile back with Spriest/DK combo that did insane amounts of damage and resulted in many LK25HC and RS25HC kills, and a slew of Bans following them. Don't try to call that balance molten. Paladins, except prot, aren't that bad, very dependent on their gear, and your gear, and the differences between, but it can be extremely painstaking to remove one from play.

Blah Blah Blah they put up MOP Server, they "fixed" Ulduar (Haven't tried it myself, but I call LIES AND HERESY), they are adding content to Cataclysm still, boo-fething-hoo. They get paid enough that they can easily Fix ancient WOTLK bugs such as these. With the obvious man/woman-power required to launch Cata and MOP, such bugs may pall in comparison BUT ARE THEY NOT IMPORTANT? HAVE YOU NO CARE FOR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION??? Today I opened Molten's main page after not playing for awhile, and saw that they released a patch, AND put Raven Lord's Mount on the Marketplace, which excited me, even if it is bloody 350 vote points (stupid) (COUGH ~AMANI WAR BEAR~ COUGH), so I decided to go and take a look at these patch notes, what do i find? AT LEAST 1 FIX EVERY OTHER CLASS EXCEPT WARRIORS. Prejudice at it's finest my fellow Warriors.

Take up a cause, YOUR OWN, make them listen. Our patience has run out, there is no longer a want for this to happen, there is a need. I have created multitudes of accounts in order to upvote that topic, at least 20, and yet still nothing has been done (and that was a lot of work). I've spoken to warriors on every WOTLK server and many many of them have expressed interest in protection, even when I see Protection warriors, once I mention to them how Block is bugged, they speak of respeccing. Paladins, Druids, and Death Knights are not the poster-childs of tanking, it is the Warrior. Stop trying to change it Molten, it is not your place.

As for your negative comments or TL;DR's, Go Clone Yourselves.

13. Block Bug Bugtracker: http://forum.molten-wow.com/bugtraq....w&vbug_id=8418

My warriors name is Angronn. I have been playing on this server almost 4 years now and this bug has been here ever since I started playing. It is the most voted "Top Priority" bug for Warriors, and has consistently been on Page 1 of WOTLK server bugs, with a current 326 votes, for some reason it also retains an "Unconfirmed" status.
    There is not one part of that report that is true at this point in time. Just might be why it was never confirmed.

Block: what this topic is about, we do not Block properly. Example: You as a protection warrior with talents and defensive stance Block a hit that does 10k damage, but your Combat Log says you block 2k of it from your amount of Block Value, granting a total amount of damage of 8000. This is wrong, you still get hit for 10,000 damage, with Block mitigating nothing at all.
    You appear to be confused as to how the combat log works. If the message says: Melee swing hits <player> for 8000 Physical (3000 Blocked) (5000 Absorbed); this means the attack was for a total of 16000 damage.

14. Block Bug Bugtracker: http://forum.molten-wow.com/bugtraq....w&vbug_id=8418

Bladestorm: Being Death-coiled or Death gripped by a Warlock or Death Knight respectively can render one of our most powerful moves useless, when normally we gain the power to become unstoppable whirlwinds of doom for a few moments, vulnerable ONLY to damage/death.
    You should use the new bugtracker instead of the old one
    http://bugtracker.molten-wow.com

Death Grip always worked on Bladestorm
    http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/96...orm-death-grip

15. Man honestly warriors are quite solid in MOP. Fun class to play and spend your time to get good at. Warriors are in par with most of pandaria's classes. They suffer some rage generation bugs that limit their performance, but still are playable

For arms, the damage balances properly at 90 and preceding levels as well.
    Best is that you are rewarded handsomely for trying harder in the class. Poor ability choice leads to really sub par dps, whereas adhering to class mechanics and choosing abilities properly will give you noticeable boosts in damage. In arms dps you can see huge difference between the novices and pros.

Fury isn't really viable until you have a 490+ ilvl gear and copious amounts of crit.

The only downside to the mop warrior is that uninformed players are going to keep wailing that warriors are OP or bugged, so don't expect to receive any respect for your good performance in pve and pvp. Every average joe has been one-shot by a revenge or shield slam while leveling, and will confidently say that warriors damage is too high, not realizing that its a level based over-scaling for only prot spec.
    People are just going label you as the OP easy mode class.

First 123412 ... Last