durham
    Sweeping strikes is bugged ATM. Warriors getting 1.5million DPS during bladestorm +sweeping strikes should not be possible.
    you are right , Sweeping strikes is bugged, and the second hit its too low. when you hit the target with Sweeping strikes the server calculate again and diminish your damage on second target regarding the armor and resil.

i will post this bug when i will have time.

2. So it sounds that Fury is super gear dependant in the current MoP realms.

Is this because the spec/skills are bugged/broken, or is this by design?

Is the problem essentially a rage generation issue, or does it go beyond that?
    No, Warrior is just the most gear-dependent class in the game. The word for Fury goes like this because the 2 other specs have ways of going around this: Arms has its own sources of crits & bleeds through talents, does not suffer as heavily from misses (no dual wield means less misses) and parry/dodges (Overpower), and Prot has incredibly high basic values. Fury has none of these, so Fury just needs gear. A LOT of gear. This pretty much sums up the whole Warrior leveling thing since WotLK.

durham
    warrior state? well disaster now in mop patch
    why?because rage generation formula it's wrong for battle stance, so you receive less rage than normal.
    beter eliminate rage from game and we all make warlock.

TEST RAGE:

mop video 1h weapon battle stance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POJnlFWqi0w
    13 rage per white swing but i don't know the speed of this guy weapon so i cant say that is ok or not (because this video its not mine)

tested today 16.12.20014

wod video 1h weapon (2.6sec) battle stance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZUJw7UNduo
    15 rage per white swing
    wod video 2h weapon (3.6sec) battle stance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S41ddkyrgTM
    21-22 rage per white swing

so yes on molten rage generating system for 2 h weapon it's bugged you receive only 10 rage for 2 h weapon.

4. Strange bug

Hey guys first post but I've just recently(today) noticed something strange on my warrior, whenever I use bladestorm it repeatedly says "You must have a Axe equipped"(in that grammar :P) In red like where it would like this ability is not ready and stuff. It persists through logout and switching weapons and all.

I'm a little confused because the bladestorm itself seems to be fine but I just cannot think of why it would keep saying I need an axe equipped. I considered maybe I made some macro but no I haven't and especially there's no Axe-specific macros for Arms warr. I'm using a Polearm and it's 400/400 if it helps.

Any ideas why this is happening or is it just some sort of weird bug?

5. Protection War bug ?

Hi . Well i love prot warriors Pve so i started playing one .. yea i instant lvl up him and i think there is a little bug . Even low level mobs still hits me i never dodge , block , parry ( shield block spell is ok ) .. Idk if its only cuz i am lvl 80 that i have 0 % block parry dodge . Its only me ? or its not bug at all .. viz Spoiler ...( sorry for my english) Thanks.

Spoiler: Show

6. Guys, there is an undead warrior on frostwolf, who seems to have something that keeps randomly stunning people. Its like every 2 seconds it'll stun you for 2 seconds. What in the world happened to DRs?

7. Hi . Well i love prot warriors Pve so i started playing one .. yea i instant lvl up him and i think there is a little bug . Even low level mobs still hits me i never dodge , block , parry ( shield block spell is ok ) .. Idk if its only cuz i am lvl 80 that i have 0 % block parry dodge . Its only me ? or its not bug at all .. viz Spoiler ...( sorry for my english) Thanks.

Spoiler: Show
    your defense skill is 110/400

so obv you cant have any defensive stats, also relog after you instant lvl 80.

8. Is it a bug?

Guys,i have to ask all of you.
    Is there any sort of bug/glitch/stuff that doesn`t allow it to happen,that makes almost impossible to eat the frozen traps of the hunter with Intervene?
    I literally have been with my foot in the trap,and my heal 3 feet away after the shot that makes you walk like you`re drunk(idk the name atm sorry xD)
    Well,i managed to eat 3 of 10,so i would love to read your feedback,cuz made me quite angry .
    Ty so much,have fun and a nice day !

9. Wotlk Warrior tank?

the tracker links are not working atm,whats still bugged except threat,block and that one-handed weapon spec? devastate with glyph still does threat like without glyph?

10. Prot warrior on WOTLK server.

bug tracker links are broken, so there is no way to see what is still wrong with them to spec and glyph accordingly. Would appreciate an update. thank you for your time.

11. bug tracker links are broken, so there is no way to see what is still wrong with them to spec and glyph accordingly. Would appreciate an update. thank you for your time.
    We can know why the "must" of tanking in wotlk have so much bugs?

Threat of a critter in raids -.- , I can MT with 6K gs only with a MD of an hunter, is normally?
    Damages taken are many more that other tanking classes
    Spells who is based in the war rotation are unusable, Thunder clap, Stacking of sunder armor with devastate.

I don't understand sincerly why u don't fix that spec, what is the use of bugtracker if reports remain there for months without being solved?

GG

12. FIx those FURY warriors on MOP/. they are scaling PVP power waaay tooo much. 2 weapons and full grevious gear guy doesnt need any skillz just charge and oneshot PPL. nooo healer can overheal that dmg. maybe only bugge monks who dont get the healing reduction on their heals. they just heal to full in 1 sec nomatter how much healing reduction there is. played like 35min arena vs one monk and at the end of the arena my parther shaman was healing for 4 k heals while monk was FULLLing himself like nothing happens

13. http://i.imgur.com/1YQ8hD6.jpg This happened to me today, during a Warsong Gulch battleground. I don't believe this is normal, soooo...yeah this is probably the place to post it.

14. Sooo a warrior charges me in the arena (i am warlock with full grevious gear and soul link + glyph for adiitional dmg reduction) sooooo he charges me and i in the next 2 sec i am at 30%. This is for arms when NOT bursting. FURY are even MORE op atm. So talk w/e u want ppl but everyone on MOLTEn knows that warrs are rediculously OP atm.

First ... 2345614 ... Last