1. i have hairloms and all most all my gear was plate i hit level 40 and alll my gear turned mail and i cant wear plate now please help me thig bug killed my huge motivation to do warrior twink or to level him to 80 (i lost armor)
    Learn to wear plate armor from a Warrior trainer.
    If you've already done that, but the heirloom armor is still mail, re-equip them, or send them to alt and back.

2. Hi all warr-heads out there, just wondering;
    for Wotlk 3.3.5: Does enrage still not work with death wish as fury or do they stack? Was posted on bugtracker but dismissed...

3. Hi all warr-heads out there, just wondering;
    for Wotlk 3.3.5: Does enrage still not work with death wish as fury or do they stack? Was posted on bugtracker but dismissed...
    You can only have a single enrage effect on you at any given time.
    Death Wish/Hysteria/Enrage can't be active at the same time/won't stack.

4. Onyxia reply. Not necessarily a bug, but an issue that comes from the 3.3.5 client. Slam does not reset swing timer, but suspends it, like it does in WotLK, but in vanilla it must reset the swing on cast.

5. Can someone explain to me why shield slam damage is so bad ? even with recleness active they rarely crits, me and my friend are testing on twink warrior x shaman without resi and he dint crit above 6k, seens like BV is not working... when u try play in another place to compare crits 13k ~~ 17k when recleness is activate WHY ????

6. Can someone explain to me why shield slam damage is so bad ? even with recleness active they rarely crits, me and my friend are testing on twink warrior x shaman without resi and he dint crit above 6k, seens like BV is not working... when u try play in another place to compare crits 13k ~~ 17k when recleness is activate WHY ????
    doesnt crit with recklesness active? that is a straight up lie bro, reckles is 100% crit for the next 3 special attacks (yellow dmg numbers)

To the point of shield slam dmg being low its because it has a cap on how much block value it takes, it used to be infinite but fixed in EOE patch iirc. In that time armor pen was not a thing you could get easily so it was all STR which gave even more block value.
    Nowadays with all the arp you can get, revenge is the real deal cause its based on attak power instead of block value, also BV stuff is uselsss now because you have better options, the shield slam era got it's peak at naxramas (80) patch with all that BV gear but now that gear is considered garbage.

7. The defensive stay quest does not appear: server (onyxia)
    I'm already at level 18 with several blue drops and I wouldn't want to lose this character because I can't get that quest.

8. Hi!
    Did not find a solution in internet, so maybe could get a help here.
    I bought 2 pieces of Wrynn's Batllegear set (Chest + Gauntlets) to get a +6% penetration bonus in Battle stance. But it does not work. When I equip both items the screen shows that the set is active, but the stats do not reflect it. Same for Berserking stans - no +2% crit chance. I tried to logout and restart the game - no improvement.
    Is it a known problem? Is there a fix?

First ... 8161718