1. [Official] Warrior Bug Discussion

Perhaps the biggest drawback to playing on a private server is that things don't always work like they're supposed to. We understand that bugs are a popular and necessary topic of discussion, but the forums often get too cluttered with bug-related threads that, according to the forum rules, shouldn't even be there in the first place.

To help keep bug discussion on track and under control, this topic has been opened to:
    1. Request bug reports
    2. Confirm bug reports
    3. Discuss bugs

Keep in mind that this thread focuses on the Warrior class only. If you wish to discuss the bugs of another class, please do so in the stickied topic of that class's board (if there is not a sticky yet, there will be).

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING. The rules of this thread are as follows:

1. Requesting bug reports

If you do request a bug report, please provide as much information as possible about the bug along with proof; things like "totem buged plz fix" are not valid requests and will be deleted. Know what you're posting about before you post it, and have the information to back it up.

2. Confirming bug reports

We don't need a page and half of "confirmed" posts for one bug. If you see that a bug has already received enough attention, or if it's labeled as "Fixed" in the bug tracker, you do not need to comment on it. Also, if you're going to confirm a bug, please add your own proof, a more detailed explanation of how the bug is supposed to work, screenshots, or any other beneficial information. This is a discussion thread; simply posting "confirmed" may be appropriate for the bug tracker, but it isn't appropriate for the purposes of this thread.

3. Discussing bugs

You may discuss how a bug should work, how something is bugged, why you think something labeled as a bug isn't a bug, anything along those lines. You may not, under any circumstances, demand a fix or complain about bugs. To do so would be to disrespect the developers and the forums rules, and such actions are subject to infractions or bans depending on the severity of the situation.

Reminder: threads such as these are typically not allowed, but this thread (and those found in the other class sections) is an exception to that rule. All other similar threads posted outside of this one will be dealt with in accordance with the forum rules. This thread will be heavily moderated, and outdated posts (e.g. posts relating to bugs that have been fixed or dismissed) are subject to deletion to keep the thread clean.

2. June 5, 2014  
    I've just noticed this strange thing on Warsong realm (Cataclysm). If you switch from your two handed weapon to your one handed weapon+shield combo and viceversa during Bladestorm, you will stop Bladestorm itself. This fact doesn't happen on the Wotlk realms, at leats not on my warrior on Lordaeron. That's why I decided to create a post on the bug tracker. Vote it or reply with your impressions.

Bug tracker link.

I've added two videos I've recorded to let you understand what I'm talking about:

Spoiler: Show
    [YT]sI2ure0J3T0[/YT]
    [YT]kV6qzKYM-hk[/YT]

3. Gurthalak tentacle victory rush

Apparently warriors in Cata can get victory rush from enemy's gurthalak proc tentacles. Is that a bug or how it suppose to be in retail? I was in bg the other day and 1v1 a war with my gurthalak and couldnt beat him because he kept killing my tentacles and getting 100% hp. Also my ret pally dont get the 100% holy light bonus after killing a tentacle.

Wacaboyfull

Fury warrior hit chance bug

Hi i have been playing warrioir for some time now and i was originaly trying out fury and i was unskiled didint like it so i went for arms and its been great so know i wanted to come back to fury and im simply love it love the dmg burst and all but thats not the point.I ofc had my ruthles weapon from last season and now i got cataclysmic since im arms but know that im fury i need 2 2h weapons so i use cataclysmic and ruthles and here is the problem.My hit chance when i was arms was 5.4% enough to no get missed.Now that im fury its 8%+ and i will put the pictures here so you can see,problem comes when i equip TWO 2h weapons my miss chance becomes 15%+ and idk why if some1 can tell me if its bugg or is it just a thing for fury warrioirs to get more hit when wielding 2 2h weapons.So to say it one more time so im sure u understand.On pictures i equip no weapons then only ruthles then only cataclysmic but when i equip both that happens.Sry if i did something wrong its my 1st time posting on this forum,sry if any bad gramar.

Wacaboyfull
    Ok guys got it now if any of you would like to tell me should i completly ignore hit chance as fury then since its gona be high miss chance anyway and that miss chance affects both main and off hand so no way i get miss to 0 should i reforge all to crit or what ever i want and completly ignore hit?

6. Ok guys got it now if any of you would like to tell me should i completly ignore hit chance as fury then since its gona be high miss chance anyway and that miss chance affects both main and off hand so no way i get miss to 0 should i reforge all to crit or what ever i want and completly ignore hit?
    You should have at least 5% hit so that your special abilities don't miss. The high miss chance you're seeing is the dual-wield penalty that only affects your auto-attacks.

7. ummm. i think its already mentioned here, but i`m curious if anything gonna change about bv and shield slam, cause i have 6,5 prot pvp warr in loraeron and now i hit from white hits more than from shield slam. it would be funny if it wouldnt be sad :D

Kenku
    I don't know if it's COMPLETELY appropriate for this quest, even though it's a warrior-specific quest, but i'm having trouble with the Cyclonian quest.

In it, you are to collect 30 bloodscalp tusks from stranglethorn vale bloodscalp trolls, 8 liferoot, and several elemental charms from the elemental exiles in Arathi Highlands to make an Essence of the Exile.

Now, as the image shows, I have done these things. But when I go back to Bath'rah to complete the quest, the complete button is grey and I cannot finish the quest, as the below image shows

I'd rather like to finish this quest and the followup, if not so that I can see what the weapon I would get would be, then to do it just because it is a class quest.

9. ..

Block Value, or shield slam damage not scaling with BV still as unconfirmed? Seriously? As dude above me posted, it is pure sheit now. With almost full bis, criting 4k slams on low clothies is unbelievable. Prot pvp warrior was ok before, not perfect, but playable. Now it is unusable. Just one thing I don't understand, how was it broken? Why meddling with the warrior code or something? Instead of fixing, it just became worse.

10. I don't know if it's COMPLETELY appropriate for this quest, even though it's a warrior-specific quest, but i'm having trouble with the Cyclonian quest.

In it, you are to collect 30 bloodscalp tusks from stranglethorn vale bloodscalp trolls, 8 liferoot, and several elemental charms from the elemental exiles in Arathi Highlands to make an Essence of the Exile.

Now, as the image shows, I have done these things. But when I go back to Bath'rah to complete the quest, the complete button is grey and I cannot finish the quest, as the below image shows

I'd rather like to finish this quest and the followup, if not so that I can see what the weapon I would get would be, then to do it just because it is a class quest.
    some quests like this 1 have bug that u cant complete it.
    For solve this problem just relog or come online tomorrow!then its correct.
    --------
    another thing,is bug on threat gained by abilities that must fix fast.
    All the prot warrs are in dying and cant tanking any raid!!
    Tankadins are every where but warrs ..

11. some quests like this 1 have bug that u cant complete it.
    For solve this problem just relog or come online tomorrow!then its correct.
    --------
    another thing,is bug on threat gained by abilities that must fix fast.
    All the prot warrs are in dying and cant tanking any raid!!
    Tankadins are every where but warrs ..
    Rip English? I literally got 10-20% of what you said. What's the difference if he does it today or tomorrow, it's still in the quest log, he still has the same cache...
    Warriors can tank just fine, I do it...

12. Shield slam bugged!!!!

Completely true!!!
    shield block sofcap is took as hardcap
    or interacting bad with DR

VERIFICATION : link to pics below

MY GEARS AND BLOCK VALUE(1799-unbuffed no glyph proc or anything) : http://i.imgur.com/HDdelpW.jpg
    FIRST HIT with 100% crit buff and no block value modifiers : http://i.imgur.com/tnBkm4r.jpg
    NOTE: the glyph of blocking proc occurs after shield slam... so dont misunderstand it in the picture
    SECOND HIT with 100% crit buff + shield block(100% extra block value) + trink buff [Lavanthor's Talisman](+440bv) : http://i.imgur.com/jo0NNZQ.jpg
    Explonation : not needed still.. u can see that with/without block value after softcap the dmg is almost same.

anyhow WTF... THIS IS TOOOOO IMPORTANT and FIX FAST OR REVERT ~!!!!! MOLTEN U WERE THE COOLEST....now what happened!!!!
    is this because of turning warriors into arms and make them buy more smournes for coins? --- no offence

13. Rip English? I literally got 10-20% of what you said. What's the difference if he does it today or tomorrow, it's still in the quest log, he still has the same cache...
    Warriors can tank just fine, I do it...
    sorry for bad English!But i dont know why this working!if u cant complete a quest just come back tomorrow!!! U can complete it the next day.for some quest it working and i dont know why?!:cool:

14. Shield slam bugged!!!!

Yes.. the damage output is low after last server update...
    But its too low to hold agro or play pvp
    Pushing beyond softcap aint happening when using block value proc trinks
    only a boost of 100 or 150 damage occurs after using shield block+ shield slam
    it should actually double the dmg

fix: Hard cap is too low (or) Softcap is taken as hardcap..

Please fix this fast.. cannot play warrior for over a month now

12311 ... Last