1. I'm having some trouble doing my level 30 warrior quest. i get the quest on the Island and then the game just freezes?!? any help here i need to do it for berzerking

2. I'm having some trouble doing my level 30 warrior quest. i get the quest on the Island and then the game just freezes?!? any help here i need to do it for berzerking
    disable all addons, do the quest, and then enable them back

3. Logged my warr today , i havent played him for awhile . Ran icc and noticed fun things from plague bosses only , bosses dodge,block my ww , bt crits and i miss my second weap swings. Wtf? I have 10 hit , 30 expertise.

4. Chasing the Moonstone

Quest: Chasing the Moonstone , Location - Azshara. It does not work, NPC stuns me, then basically disappears, checked videos on youtube, it should be into water, but unfortunately it is not there..I cannot complete this quest, I really need to complete it because it is a part of Druids chain quest for calling out Raven Lord +Flying Form at max speed you can obtain only by finishing that chain quest line. Please sort it out, cheers

5. Hello. I when i using macro for stance changing dissmounted it works, when mounted - shield somehow dissapearing after each stance change.
    My macro:
    1)
    #showtooltip Defensive Stance
    /equipset 1hand
    /cast Defensive Stance
    2)
    #showtooltip Battle stance
    /equipset 2hand
    /cast Battle stance

1hand - set with shield, 2hand - set with 2 hand weapon.
    And if i switch them mounted, shield dissapearing every time, i need another click. If i'm dismounted, than all working fine.

6. guys can we please make some pressure for staff fix enrage and blood craze on tbc server ? i get crit and it doesnt proc, they have deleted one post on bugtracker and one on askstaff about this issue....

7. May 18, 2018  
    I reported a bug regarding intervene in the bugtracker but it was deleted. Usually you close/dismiss bug reports but mine was just deleted, can't find it anymore. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/65051 this was the link and it had 19 or something in priority. I'm fine with dismissing reports with a reason, I'm wondering why it just was deleted?...

8. May 18, 2018  
    I reported a bug regarding intervene in the bugtracker but it was deleted. Usually you close/dismiss bug reports but mine was just deleted, can't find it anymore. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/65051 this was the link and it had 19 or something in priority. I'm fine with dismissing reports with a reason, I'm wondering why it just was deleted?...
    whats bugged about intervene

9. May 18, 2018  
    whats bugged about intervene
    It's really slow, it dosen't redirect the attack instantly when the buff is up, so when you intervene someone, they can have the buff up and get saped/blinded after with the buff still up.

10. Does anyone else have issues with charge on Outlands? I find often I will charge someone only to be teleported backwards either to where I was or to some point in my charge pathing.

Could this just be a latency issue for when I have over 300 MS?

11. Could this just be a latency issue for when I have over 300 MS?
    Yes.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

12. I'm playing on the 1x wotlk server. I noticed I do not get revenge/overpower procs while in the opposite stance. When I search around the net, I find a lot of information about macros that switch stances to cast the other, specifically dating 2009 or earlier. Am I missing something?

13. On WoTLK I've noticed if I recklessness/charge MS a Warlock I will not get an MS crit. Only happens on Warlocks, do they have a talent that makes them uncritable I'm not thinking of? I guess it could be some weird over crit bug and it resets to zero but it always happens against Warlocks.

14. Hi.
    Can anyone bring some more info about [Spell Reflection] - [Entrapment] - Nullify ?

I remember, even on old AT when you popped spell reflection, you could nullify the effect of Entrapment(not reflect it but nullify).
    I reported it here but some proof is needed however I find it hard to find one.

Anyone ?
    Thanks

15. Shield slam bugged!

Please fix warrior shield slam damage, its either nerfed or bugged for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trust me more people will donate for prot warrior if u fix the damage bug.

First ... 41213141516 ... Last