1. The quest Elemental Mastery, I have all quest items but I can't interact with Bath'rah. Lordaeron* server

2. I found a big bug with the resto tallent "Improved Water Shield", it doesnt work.

Try it, use Heal Wave, it should cunsume one of the Water shield´s charges with a crit by 100% but it doesnt.
    Lesser Healing Wave also with a chance of 60% but it doesnt proc the Improved Water Shield.
    Same with the Chain Heal.
    We loosing a lot of Raidtank Healing Power with that!
    Please fix this fast, it is close to a game breaker. :/
    Thx :)
    Dunno what you are speaking about. Read talent description better again. The talent clearly says that you have chance to gain mana If you consume Water Shield stack as well as if you crit with one of the spells while Water Shield is on you. I see nowhere that it should consume stack when you crit base on X% for the spell. The mechanic is working fine.
    For proof you can watch some retail resto shaman PoV or visti old retail logs and check for yourself. Thank You!
    Edited: March 12, 2020

3. Same problem with lvl 50 shaman quest. Bath'rah. No question on top of his head. All quest items in my bag.
    Lordaeron server

4. Hello, I am playing on WOTLK - Icecrown. I have Enhancement shammy and i just noticed my Earth Shock dmg was so low ( it was like 80 average on the dummy). My Earth shock lvl spell is 3 and i cant learn more from the trainer ... ? and actually is is the same with Frost Shock and Flame shock..
    Edited: April 12, 2020

5. I have no access to the fire totem quest, there is nothing at the trainer. Is there anything I can do to resolve this issue? (On Frostmourne)

6. Hi,

There is a game breaking bug with Feral spirits that only appear on arena for some reason.

When you send them to fight an enemy they don't pull you into combat and it makes enhancement unplayable in arena.
    Because rogue can still sap you and your team mate got killed in cc chain no matter what you do.

I used to play on Arena Tournament private server back in the day and battle pets where pulling players in to combat.

Thank you.
    Edited: April 26, 2020 Reason: updated

7. call of water doesnt work, plz, fix it. frostmourn server Draenei.

8. May 2, 2020  
    Have we heard anything about when Shamanistic rage will be fixed and taken off the GCD?

9. May 2, 2020  
    Have we heard anything about when Shamanistic rage will be fixed and taken off the GCD?
    Are you talking about Wotlk? in that case it is not a bug.

Retail video:
    https://youtu.be/WUl9PFbG83E

When he clicks on "Shamanistic rage" > a GCD is triggered. You can see that at 2:30 , 3:19 etc

Btw here is where to check and report bugs: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker

10. May 18, 2020  
    Hello. Can you explain to me why Elemental is so bad in PvE. People who have the same GS as me have much more damage than me. It annoys me terribly that Ele is so lowered. Why? Can it be fixed? Thank you for answer.

11. June 2, 2020  
    Hello guys i didnt receive the totem earth and i did the quest. I cant reapeat the quest because is complete, so what should i do ?

12. July 1, 2020  

13. July 8, 2020  
    Isn't cleansing totem in Wotlk supposed to remove diseases/poisons when you drop it? It used to work perfectly fine for me until recently when they fixed it and now it doesn't work anymore.

June 3, 2020
    Fixed Cleansing Totem not ticking on spawn

Edit:
    I was trying to find some old videos to see how it really worked, but there aren't many around anymore and it's often hard to tell if it was resisted or what (for example in Kollektiv 2 it didn't dispel assa rogue poisons on dropping cleansing totem). It does in this one though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwJwSdj5OOg
    Edited: July 8, 2020

14. July 8, 2020  
    Isn't cleansing totem in Wotlk supposed to remove diseases/poisons when you drop it? It used to work perfectly fine for me until recently when they fixed it and now it doesn't work anymore.

June 3, 2020
    Fixed Cleansing Totem not ticking on spawn

Edit:
    I was trying to find some old videos to see how it really worked, but there aren't many around anymore and it's often hard to tell if it was resisted or what (for example in Kollektiv 2 it didn't dispel assa rogue poisons on dropping cleansing totem). It does in this one though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwJwSdj5OOg
    So first of all you are providing link to some Blizzard Arena Tournament 2009 which is during TBC expansion. Second if you think about for a bit could understand that there is no way Cleansing Totem to remove instant poison/disease effect since the totem has 3 sec cooldown aka it will tick once each 3 sec. If it was possible you could potentially exploit this effect by recasting Cleansing Totem each GCD thus removing debuffs each second and this potentially could be gamebraker in PvP.
    Edited: July 8, 2020

First ... 23456 ... Last