1. Deadly throw interrupt is still delayed on the outland server, instead of interrupting when the spell is cast, it interrupts when the projectile hits, listed as fixed on bugtracker and dismissed by bigpwn when I reposted the bug as it still exists. For proof of how it should work just check this arena game from neilyo 14. https://youtu.be/fT_aZfg9AP0?t=3m51s as you can see his DT interrupts when he casts the spell, here it interrupts when the spell hits.

2. I wasn't here for a while, but i noticed that i get constantly intercepts on stealth and vanish. A ret litterally stunned me when i used vanish, vanish on cd, and used his other cc when i used stealth, yes stealth went on a cd.

Is this intended ? ^^

(No he couldnt see me, i was close to max range of the cast, and no divine storm or sm didnt break it prior, nor did i have dots)
    Edited: November 3, 2017

3. Vile poisons bug

can anyone confime ? is vile poisons talent working ?

4. I'm having problems with applying poisons to my weapons. I have shut off all addons, deleted the cache and WTF folders, tried on different computers and reinstalled the client. Doesn't always happen, but it is a detriment to playing a rogue. I'm on outland server. Any info on what could cause this would be a great help.

5. Hemorrhage sometimes doesn't turn auto attacks on

6. so doing 3k more dps as 11/12 bis assasination vs a 5k warr with LK hc 25 sword and the rest trash gear...so tell me when its gonna be fixed?im tired of combat i want assasination but something is bugged.didnt want to type on bugtracker cause prob there is a post about it.didnt try it in icc but my gm says 6k dps max...LMFAO

7. so doing 3k more dps as 11/12 bis assasination vs a 5k warr with LK hc 25 sword and the rest trash gear...so tell me when its gonna be fixed?im tired of combat i want assasination but something is bugged.didnt want to type on bugtracker cause prob there is a post about it.didnt try it in icc but my gm says 6k dps max...LMFAO
    Gona be fixed what? For what I know assa rogge works fine. I've got no probs doin ~18.5k steady DPS in ICC. That translates into ~13k DPS w/o the ICC buff.

8. At least fix the basic stuff to provide at least half-decent pvp experience.

1. PW:S on rogue => rogue gets AoE'd => Revealed
    2. DK setting pet agressive => DK in combat => Can't be sapped [[[[ Every 2nd or 3rd game there's a DK, I'll help you with the statistics ]]]]
    3. Death Coil cast on you => Vanish => Oops.... Doesn't work either

Rogue and rogue comps in general are unplayable, can't reset, can't do sh......
    Just basic stuff, not astrophysics :)

9. Hi guys,

The "Slice and Dice" ability isn't working properly on the "Icecrown" realm.

If you've played PvP as a rogue a lot, especially on retail or "Blackrock" - ( where it works fine) you'll notice that "Slice and Dice" always stops your target from eating just like "Premeditation".

This is very useful for arena as it's one of few ways of a rogue to interrupt eating/drinking.

It used to work on "Icecrown" last time I played but since I've come back it no longer works.

It shouldn't give the rogue combat but it should most definitely stop eating.

Easy way to test this is to view old Arena Tournament videos of Marm stopping eating in 2v2/3v3 checking our retail videos, or just going to the Blackrock realm as well.

I've already raised this a week or two ago in the Bug tracker but I don't see anyone following up as seemingly no one cares.

Raising this as an FYI in case some dev wants to fix it.

10. Hello there!I have tested Mutilate on the Outland PVP server.Here is how it goes:
    Im currently lvl 61 dwarf rogue, using 56-105 dmg dagger(MH) and 43-81 dagger(OH), casting Mutilate rank2(70-71 plus dmg with each wepp).I have 5/5 Find Weakness(+10 % dmg delt with offensive abilities) and currently 3/5 Opportunity(+12% dmg when striking from behind), also 3/3 Improved Kidney Shot.

1.With no Find Weakness proc, when starting the combat Mutilate hits for 150 ish(MH) and 70 ish(OH).
    2.After Kidney Shot, Find Weakness up, Mutilate goes for 170-180 ish(MH) and 80 ish(OH).
    3.With Find Weakness and poison proc(crimpling poison), Mutilate goes for 250 ish(MH) and 140 ish(OH).
    If I'm not mistaking dmg does not scale right, especially for the OH.
    All dmg mentioned is noncrit.In case if there is a critical, it goes smth like 400 ish(MH), 290 ish(OH).Two times out of 30 or so tests, I saw 600+ crit.
    Also, sometimes when Mutilate is casted, it hits only with MH and in the combat logg is only one hit but no miss on the OH, no animation on the "miss"also.
    Hope this helps, sry if I havent posted correctly(my first time doing it).Char name Broil.
    Edited: March 13, 2018

11. The class quest Tools of the trade in undercity is bugged, Estelle Gendry is suppose to give you tools for lockpicking, but when you talk to her, it's just general discussion.
    Same prob, is there a solution?

12. Vanish in PvP breaks almost immediately and does not disjoint projectiles as it should. (I believe it did on retail WotLK).
    This makes vanish borderline useless for PvP and really harms the ability to reset fights properly or escape fights.

13. May 19, 2018  
    Hello, slice and dice shouldn't remove stealth

14. Same prob, is there a solution?
    I have that problem! Solution?

15. I just did the quest. Learn lockpicking skill from rogue trainer and just go pick the lock. no tools required from Estelle.

First 1234 ... Last