1. May 25, 2020  
    have bug on quest window to the source

2. Im Playing on Frostmoure right now and i got the talent " Improved gouge" so it last for 5.5 seconds and you should be able to restealth after using a full 5.5 duration gouge, but i cant, it takes like 1 more extra second to leave combat . Whats going on??

3. I think Cloak of Shadows and Vanish are bugged ... I played on many realms .. I still get out of stealth with spells even if CoS is active like dots .. it removes the dots when used but fails to keep u immune from reapplying ... this is just broken.

4. Not rly sure if this is only my problem but i have talent in vigor + glyph of vigor and still 120 energy

5. Not rly sure if this is only my problem but i have talent in vigor + glyph of vigor and still 120 energy
    Do you still miss 4 PvP-set bonus? in that case 120 energy is fine.
    You need 4 pieces of pvp set to reach 130 (if that is your goal)

6. Is it just my imagination or the proc rate for instant poison is way too low as an Assassination Rogue? most times i see double the amount of melee hits than poison hits and that just doesn't make any sense

7. I am constantly getting " immune" from bosses in icc... what is that due to?

8. I am constantly getting " immune" from bosses in icc... what is that due to?
    Your abilities/talents are trying to apply slows or stuns to bosses that are not vulnerable to CC.

9. i did the quest chain for rogue poisons create skill but at the end didnt give me the abilituy of create poisons how can i do?

10. Poisons as skill were removed in WotLK. Quest stayed as part of their legacy. Now you just buy poisons from vendors and apply to your weapon, according to your level

11. I just came here to say that im sad that rogue's vanish will never be fixed apparently so we will get ****ted on forever.

12. I also wanted to cry about the crooked CoSh and Vanish, it's just sad that the main feature of the rogue does not work as it should.

13. Please explain why, Hunters viper bite with 100% probability flies into CoSh, moreover, into CoSh + Vanish, because it is poison, that is, damage from natures of magic, and disease from DK is also not blocked by CoSh, they are only removed or it should be so ?

14. Please explain why, Hunters viper bite with 100% probability flies into CoSh, moreover, into CoSh + Vanish, because it is poison, that is, damage from natures of magic, and disease from DK is also not blocked by CoSh, they are only removed or it should be so ?
    because they are a consequence of a "physical hit".
    Cloak of shadow gives 90% chance to be missed by "magical hits"

You can check old youtube videos from retail-wotlk and you will see DK can succesfully apply new diseases by hitting a rogue even when Cloak of Shadow is up

15. But there is no physical damage in the tooltip, (Bite that deals 2085 to 2415 Nature damage over 15 sec. Only one Bite per hunter can be active at a time on each target). It just seemed to me that this was not entirely correct, I thought that all diseases and poisons also belong to magic. Thanks for the reply, I now know that this is how it should be.

First ... 23456 Last