1. [Official] Rogue Bug Discussion Thread

Perhaps the biggest drawback to playing on a private server is that things don't always work like they're supposed to. We understand that bugs are a popular and necessary topic of discussion, but the forums often get too cluttered with bug-related threads that, according to the forum rules, shouldn't even be there in the first place.

To help keep bug discussion on track and under control, this topic has been opened to:
    1. Request bug reports
    2. Confirm bug reports
    3. Discuss bugs

Keep in mind that this thread focuses on the Rogue class only. If you wish to discuss the bugs of another class, please do so in the stickied topic of that class's board (if there is not a sticky yet, there will be).

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING. The rules of this thread are as follows:

1. Requesting bug reports

If you do request a bug report, please provide as much information as possible about the bug along with proof; things like "totem buged plz fix" are not valid requests and will be deleted. Know what you're posting about before you post it, and have the information to back it up.

2. Confirming bug reports

We don't need a page and half of "confirmed" posts for one bug. If you see that a bug has already received enough attention, or if it's labeled as "Fixed" in the bug tracker, you do not need to comment on it. Also, if you're going to confirm a bug, please add your own proof, a more detailed explanation of how the bug is supposed to work, screenshots, or any other beneficial information. This is a discussion thread; simply posting "confirmed" may be appropriate for the bug tracker, but it isn't appropriate for the purposes of this thread.

3. Discussing bugs

You may discuss how a bug should work, how something is bugged, why you think something labeled as a bug isn't a bug, anything along those lines. You may not, under any circumstances, demand a fix or complain about bugs. To do so would be to disrespect the developers and the forums rules, and such actions are subject to infractions or bans depending on the severity of the situation.

Reminder: threads such as these are typically not allowed, but this thread (and those found in the other class sections) is an exception to that rule. All other similar threads posted outside of this one will be dealt with in accordance with the forum rules. This thread will be heavily moderated, and outdated posts (e.g. posts relating to bugs that have been fixed or dismissed) are subject to deletion to keep the thread clean.

2. My Glyph of Vigor isn't working. It doesn't add up to my energy. =/

3. My Glyph of Vigor isn't working. It doesn't add up to my energy. =/
    You need the talent for it.

4. May 12, 2017  
    Please check this out: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=352657
    There's probably something wrong with Improved Poison. This affects Envenom Rogues the most.

5. May 12, 2017  
    As DarkenedHue said: "With more points in Relentless Strikes you have substantially higher uptime on Envenom."
    The higher uptime on Envenom buff will result in a lot more Poison procs on the target, and the diference in that uptime is huge when it comes to 51/15/5 and 51/18/2 specs. Haste will only increase ur Melee count, and that alone wont increase Posion count almost at all sometimes...

6. May 13, 2017  
    As DarkenedHue said: "With more points in Relentless Strikes you have substantially higher uptime on Envenom."
    The higher uptime on Envenom buff will result in a lot more Poison procs on the target, and the diference in that uptime is huge when it comes to 51/15/5 and 51/18/2 specs. Haste will only increase ur Melee count, and that alone wont increase Posion count almost at all sometimes...
    That still doesn't change deadly poison proc rate

7. May 28, 2017  
    Hi have problems with a rogue quest: Mission: possible but not probable
    http://imgur.com/a/cnByR
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=2478/mi...t-not-probable

Only need the key, but this goblin does not give me the key and i can't open the box without that key.
    I have already killed him 5 times and this man does not give nothing..... I abandoned the quest, then I took it and I tried to do it again but it keeps bug. What can i do? sorry for my grammar, Im not native speaker.

8. May 28, 2017  
    Hi have problems with a rogue quest: Mission: possible but not probable
    http://imgur.com/a/cnByR
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=2478/mi...t-not-probable

Only need the key, but this goblin does not give me the key and i can't open the box without that key.
    I have already killed him 5 times and this man does not give nothing..... I abandoned the quest, then I took it and I tried to do it again but it keeps bug. What can i do? sorry for my grammar, Im not native speaker.
    have you tried pick pocketing the mob?
    tho i used pick lock on the chest.

9. June 2, 2017  
    Thread has been cleaned. Please discuss rogue bugs only on this thread.

10. June 3, 2017  
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/48768 gieb upvotes. Also looking for Bigpwn reply or BlueAo regarding that.

Edit for above:

Thanks to Bigpwn. H&S works more or less. The problem lies in dis:

What you see in the combat log is
    "You gain Extra attack"
    "Extra attack deals x damage"
    "Auto attack that procced the extra attack deals y damage"

However retail logs and how recount tracks it is :
    "You gain Extra attack"
    "Auto attack that procced the extra attack deals y damage"
    "Extra attack deals x damage"
    Edited: June 3, 2017

11. June 3, 2017  

Mutilate's Not Working Properly, Bugged?

After leveling as Subtlety primarily, I bought the Dual-spec and made my second spec a Mutilate spec. However, most of the time, my mutilate doesn't work unless I am behind the target. Is this just for me, or is it a server-wide bug?

12. June 3, 2017  
    After leveling as Subtlety primarily, I bought the Dual-spec and made my second spec a Mutilate spec. However, most of the time, my mutilate doesn't work unless I am behind the target. Is this just for me, or is it a server-wide bug?

Instantly attacks with both weapons for an additional 101 with each weapon. Damage is increased by 50% against Poisoned targets. Must be behind the target. Awards 2 combo points.

^Assuming you're on TBC server.

13. June 5, 2017  
    Looks like Prey on the Weak is buggy again. I've noticed big DPS drops between dummy sessions with the same gear, same buffs (food, alch AP flask), and max health. Per recount, auto and SS max crit damage is significantly lower on sessions where there's a DPS drop. Not sure what the trigger is . Has anyone else noticed this?
    Edited: June 5, 2017

14. The class quest Tools of the trade in undercity is bugged, Estelle Gendry is suppose to give you tools for lockpicking, but when you talk to her, it's just general discussion.

15. Sapping Vanishes doesnt work as intended. In fact it doesnt work at all on Lordaeron and Icecrown realm. This works on Blackrock as intended.

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/r...#comment-53741

Also, in pve, vanishing while in a boss fight doesnt always reset potion cd. This should be easy to reproduce.
    So it seems like there is a general problem with the combat stance change when vanishing.
    Edited: June 29, 2017

123 ... Last