1. Hello everyone, recently i've been experiencing something really weird. Playing some 2vs2 on my rogue and there's always 2-3 cases per day that i get insta dc right as i prep->2nd vanish & possibly jump at the same time. My partner has mentioned that in the past jumping in frost nova could result in a dc in arena but this happened to me not only against mages but some other comps too. So it's definetely not frost nova specific.

Been trying to recreate the bug to find what it is exactly that i'm doing that causes the dc but i haven't been super succesful. The only thing i can confirm along all the times it has happened, is the fact that, it happens after i prep (2nd) vanish.

Has anyone experienced something similar?

Thanks in advance, Epiloguee Outland

2. HI everyone,

I am stuck at the poison quest DEEP COVER or MISSION : POSSIBLE BUT NOT PROBABLE (not sure which). After completing 90% of the quest - I couldnt not loot the chest at the top of the tower b/c lock picking xp was not high enough - I thought the quest was bugged and thus deleted all inventory items (including the whistle and the flares) and deleted the quest as well in order to get it back from the NPC Shenthul. Problem is, he does not give the quest again. I have deleted the cache, send three GM tickets and checked the forums and google for answers but none were helpful. I asked on the /global for help too , and one person was able to tell me a GM just reset the quest for him and it was fine after that. Unfortunately, when I ask the GM they keep sending me back to the forums where no answers can be found. Has anyone faced a similar problem and have an answer to this? Reaching 70 without poisons would be meaningless and I have run out of options here I think. I am currently re-downloading and re-installing the game but google indicates this might not help either. Thanks for any replies

3. Ruthless talent does not provide combo point at distance - f.e. Slice and Dice or Throw does not proc talent when used not in meele range.

Vanish became garbage, evere random spell (expecially hunter shots) breaks it with ease.

4. July 4, 2018  
    This concerns TBC:
    I suspect that the windfury totem isn't working for a rogue with a poison on his MH weapon. So basically, if you have a poison applied on your main hand, you won't get the windfury totem buff. This is quite annoying and is lowering a rogue's dps.

5. July 4, 2018  
    This concerns TBC:
    I suspect that the windfury totem isn't working for a rogue with a poison on his MH weapon. So basically, if you have a poison applied on your main hand, you won't get the windfury totem buff. This is quite annoying and is lowering a rogue's dps.
    Working as intended.

"Before WotLK, this totem used to apply a Windfury Weapon-like enchant on the weapons of nearby party members, offering them a significant burst sometimes when they hit with their weapon, but overwriting any temporary enchants like the ones mentioned above, and therefor was very difficult to use properly."

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Windfury_Totem

You simply shouldn't use any poisons on your main-hand if you have a shaman in your group.

6. Camouflage talent isn't working.
    I put points in it and I am still slowed 30% while in stealth like it is by default :/

7. I play on Ice crown ,sub rogue I use daggers heartpierce and lungbreaker ,and I use Deathbringers will trinket when the trinket procs my main hand dagger disappears ,still on my character but not visible while in combat, after combat I have to press z to switch weapons from throw weapon back to daggers or sit down and get back up for it to re appear. It don't seem to be a serious glitch but I think it does affect dps some I am not positive on that. Has anyone had this issue?

8. The Klaven's Tower quest to get rogue poisons doesn't work. I looked it up in the bugtracker. There are 4 reports, some of them over 1 year old. Is this is ever gonna get fixed?

9. On Frostwolf server, in Karazhan I blocked the green beam during Netherspite fight. Afterwards, trying to stealth or vanish fails with message "Not enough mana." I've tried changing zones, relogging & deleting my cache with same results.

10. i report it previously and i doing again that i can't find dungeon i click on dungeon finder but nothing happen its like it stuck
    also when kill some NPC some other thing its shown dialog of greed and even i not in party its still show
    pls solve these problem

11. Sometimes my eviscerate of 5 combos does little damage, what is the reason?

12. Broken things: Vanish, CoS and Textures in arenas.... so rogue is that much broken that u cant play it !!! These donate kids make you totally destroy Rogue or what is that... i played for VIP on Icecrown realm and it was my biggest mistake.
    Are u ****ing kidin me with Cheat Deatch and Kidney duration? Can anyone tell me wchitch kid cant beat rogue so u must totally broken him? Thtats what we payed for???!!!!!!

13. Hi everyone

With the last server reset (Lordreon) my hemorrhage skill stopped awarding me combo points. I have been comenting this with others rogues and they have confirmed the same bug. I hope it gets fixed soon :)

Thanks

14. May 11, 2020  
    I've been trying to complete plundering the plunderers, and when I pick the lock on the chest, no parrot and nothing else happens. Seemed to happen to others on Lordreon.

First 12345 ... Last