1. Good Job

Since no one else on this server can say it since their all jelly I will say it good job men.
    Also seems funny that other guilds say they have lod on farm and no shadowmourne drops.
    Maybe it's not on as much farm as they think.:D:

2. With that drop rate I think it's just luck based and farm doesn't really mean all the much. Just like alar and the zullian tiger.

3. Since no one else on this server can say it since their all jelly I will say it good job men.
    Also seems funny that other guilds say they have lod on farm and no shadowmourne drops.
    Maybe it's not on as much farm as they think.:D:
    Or maybe you just don't understand drop rates and basic probability.

4. Alt LoD downed again today.
    http://www.twitch.tv/cybeldine/b/498724615

P.s-
    Excuse the ****ty music on the first few attempts. I had my acoustic playlist playing.

Edit:

We seriously need some women in this guild. Our teamspeak is filled with horndogs.

5. Or maybe you just don't understand drop rates and basic probability.
    Or maybe you just don't understand simple common courtesy !

6. Or maybe you just don't understand simple common courtesy !
    Hmm, yea, again you were the one who didn't grasp the basic concept of drop rate probability and some said as much right after you posted your first poorly worded comment suggesting that Aurora doesn't have LK on farm which is something only the most blind Aurora haters would try to suggest.

Since Aurora still kills LK at least once a week the odds are good they will eventually encounter a SM but they could just as easily not as it's clearly not guaranteed much like someone can get a mount to drop on their first kill while another person may need 200-300+ tries.

SM hasn't always been an LK drop and Aurora has a large, large number of LoD kills that happened before SM was added to the loot table.

7. Hmm, yea, again you were the one who didn't grasp the basic concept of drop rate probability and some said as much right after you posted your first poorly worded comment suggesting that Aurora doesn't have LK on farm which is something only the most blind Aurora haters would try to suggest.

Since Aurora still kills LK at least once a week the odds are good they will eventually encounter a SM but they could just as easily not as it's clearly not guaranteed much like someone can get a mount to drop on their first kill while another person may need 200-300+ tries.

SM hasn't always been an LK drop and Aurora has a large, large number of LoD kills that happened before SM was added to the loot table.
    Who said anything about Aurora ? When you get the chip off your shoulder maybe you can read,I am just saying good job to a fellow horde guild period.

8. Or maybe you just don't understand simple common courtesy !

And this is the definition of saying good job? :D

But just to explain drop chance to you, lets say smourn drop chance is 1% then you have a 63% drop chance after 100 runs. Which means 2 years. BUT that doesnt mean the drop chance increases by doing more runs its just the probability because you did so many runs.

Oh and btw gj halion kill, why no vid after 2 kills? 25 ppl, someone has to be recording :(

9. We did have someone who fraps'd it but they are no longer in the guild

10. Another LoD on our Main Run. Took a few attempts though.

Record at :

http://www.twitch.tv/cybeldine/c/3644290

^- Finally have my Val'anyr!

11. - Bumpty

Yesterday's LoD. Couple of tries but we got it.

http://www.twitch.tv/cybeldine/c/3689771

Note: Applicants, please take the time to read the questions properly before answering.

12. this pally own this game , gear enoght , no need keybinding for 5 random buttons.

13. Hey do you still recruiting people?
    I just started on this server like 3 weeks ago I got my Warrior Tank up to 4.1k GS and I'm currently looking for a guild while improving my gear. A friendly and humorus atmosphere is very important to me and it sounds like you are having that with your guild. Leave me a msg or wisp me in game if you need further details /w Lemoncin

thanks and have a nice weekend

Vincent

First 12345 Last