Unholyenergy

Epic stormwind raid!

Attention all horde pvpers! Knights of Serenity is hosting a fun HUGE pvp raid on stormwind we are doing it as a guild celebration.We are hoping to get AT LEAST 2 full raid groups going we will have our raidcall open for that raid at 6662907 or just search Knights of Serenity.Our goal is for one group to down the king another group kill Alliance.Knights of Serenity is only a lvl 8 guild and we already achived City atacker with 24 people in stormwind!Add spritangel Legendz or Aysce,Henros,Slithias!

2. Thanks for letting us Alliance players no about that....

oh wait, we'll continue to afk in elwynn not flagged for PvP.

What you gonna kill now?

3. I'll be waiting with my Level 1 in Resilience Gear.

4. Another sw raid. Woo~! Have fun with Varian Wrynn and friends but be advised ally's have learned not to give a flying ****.

5. Another sw raid. Woo~! Have fun with Varian Wrynn and friends but be advised ally's have learned not to give a flying ****.
    To be honest given where the king is situated at most people don't notice he is being attacked. More often than not it is newbies who wander into the vicinity hoping to do quests that tend to alert people the king is being attacked, by then he's usually nearly dead so that says a lot.

6. I bet they'll forget to kill the dwarven district auctioneers. On top of that I don't think you'll get the attention of more than 30 people.

Epic indeed.

7. Back in my time, the PvP threatens between the Horde and the Alliance were made by the big guys in BGs, world PvP and then fights on forums. Now people are pretending they'll raid other cities... This is the second thread I see here of this kind.

Is there even an alliance PvP guild now? I mean, a guild, not some randoms with inviting addons pretending they PvP.

8. Is there even an alliance PvP guild now? I mean, a guild, not some randoms with inviting addons pretending they PvP.
    nuhhhooooppeee :x

lol gl, have fun killing new players who still gives a flying *4stars*.

Me, I'll just mind my own business in dwarven. Not like the king is of any importance anyways .-.

If you think abt it, logically, the alliance would have lost this game long time ago o.o since king dies = no lead.

9. nuhhhooooppeee :x

lol gl, have fun killing new players who still gives a flying *4stars*.

Me, I'll just mind my own business in dwarven. Not like the king is of any importance anyways .-.

If you think abt it, logically, the alliance would have lost this game long time ago o.o since king dies = no lead.
    Right.

So what would happen if I allowed the Durnholde Guards kill Thrall in "Escape from Durnholde" ?

There would be no such thing as the "New Horde".

sipetinac
    nice to let me know,i will be off in that time,playing in 10 sec delays is lame

Unholyenergy

um

uum i let alliance know cz i want them to know whats coming to them!LEGION was a ery successfull pvp guild on ally till it was hacked by supamage!But anywho we will have a shi.t ton of fun in stormwind well probably not last SUPER long but have lots of fun killing king and atleast 100 ally

12. uum i let alliance know cz i want them to know whats coming to them!LEGION was a ery successfull pvp guild on ally till it was hacked by supamage!But anywho we will have a shi.t ton of fun in stormwind well probably not last SUPER long but have lots of fun killing king and atleast 100 ally
    We are FAR from scared of LEGION in any form, be them Alliance or Horde...

keep playing Hello Kitty Adventure Island, let us big boys pvp.

13. I would also like to remind you that bypassing the language filter will get you either an infraction or a temp ban. (It also, in some ways, tells us about your maturity, like srsly? A period?)

And lol if you read a bit you would notice that because of you notifying the alliance, we now know what time to go elsewhere to avoid lag .-. cuz we don't give a damn abt that lazy and useless king who dies every day and does nothing but put useless taxes on our spending.

Now if the alliance DID care. They would go on your raidcall (since in your moment of brilliance you posted it for everyone to see), and either catch you at the spot with another 2-3 raid groups or get on their horde alts and sabotage the whole thing.

Also. After a period comes a space. And in between ideas you add a comma or a period, etc.
    You.do.not.write.like.this.
    Neither do you write like this because it sounds very awful and if you read it you would run out of breath and your eyes will roll backwards and you will die from suffocation.

14. uum i let alliance know cz i want them to know whats coming to them!LEGION was a ery successfull pvp guild on ally till it was hacked by supamage!But anywho we will have a shi.t ton of fun in stormwind well probably not last SUPER long but have lots of fun killing king and atleast 100 ally
    LEGION best guild rofl.

I'll say /sarcasm off because I'm sure many won't take it.

15. let us big boys pvp.
    evidence jyx is really a man :P

12 Last