GentleTortoise

Am I missing something, or?

Wow...

So, I've noticed over the last three days that every single BG I get into, doesn't matter if it's EotS, WSG, AB, whatever. Every single time, and I mean EVERY single time, Alliance loses. We end up being five capped or gy camped. Like, are we just this bad? Is this recent? Should I just transfer factions? I mean, seriously. This is pathetic. I don't understand. I've never had such a problem with PvP on WoW, never to the point of GY camps almost every game.

Did Horde take mega steroids? Just looking for some insight.

2. Fappmachine carrying every BG 9:00-23:00 :D

3. you're on at the wrong time of bg :x there really is a time when you will most likely get a win if you que Randomly on both sides.

4. Wow...

So, I've noticed over the last three days that every single BG I get into, doesn't matter if it's EotS, WSG, AB, whatever. Every single time, and I mean EVERY single time, Alliance loses. We end up being five capped or gy camped. Like, are we just this bad? Is this recent? Should I just transfer factions? I mean, seriously. This is pathetic. I don't understand. I've never had such a problem with PvP on WoW, never to the point of GY camps almost every game.

happens on the horde side as well their is a certain time where experienced players come I dunno when but I found 4-12 am server time a quite good time for BG's on alliance.

5. Oh yeah? ..

Read my post..
    http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=233097

6. I carried some BGs the other night for Horde :D Myrm best PvP guild WORLD... jk

7. Wow...

you're probably part of alliances problem

prosperitas
    you're probably part of alliances problem

agree with u

HellThrone
    Should I just transfer factions?
    No, Horde queue is insane atm plz no more alliance in horde :D

10. I stopped queuing solo for BG's. I just wait for my friends to come online to carry the whole BG. Because most alliance are either ******ed or do not have gear yet. Seen enough 70k to 80k people. (Buffed...)

It feels like 60% of the alliance are kids. Always lots of rage in the BG chat.

/bg: Just stand still so we can lose this..
    /bg: Stop fighting it won't matter anyway.

/End of my rant.

Just make sure you queue with friends or ask some geared people (or people with a brain) from the Global chat to join you in a group. This is for both sides. Not just alliance.

Blmaestro
    Hordes are outnumbering alliance ATM. This means short queues for alliance, but long ones for horde. This has an implication on the quality of each side. Short queues are more attractive to lesser geared allies, who use this to grind honor for gear,at the cost of many lost bgs. Hordes with their long queus deter new, casual players who lack the patience for 10 minute bg queues, however, this means experienced, hardcore players are more prominent on horde side they are the ones willing to wait out the long queues time.

12. Does the horde side have a queue of 10 minutes yeah?

redalien
    @Zenity: Atleast 10 min yesterday I had to wait 24 min for a bg invite with a group of 5 players... On a daytime where over 600 players where waiting in the queue...

This queueing times where just crazy...

14. kinda why i made my druid alliance.... INSTANT Q!!!!

123 Last