1. Another cheer for <Old School>! Great people, friendly atmosphere and all the help in the world you would need. Well worth making a twink in this x20 server, with a helping hand you could easily be level 60 in about 3 hours played time. Ask one of the twinks if they are free to level you up using one of their level 80s(i know I'd always be happy giving a hand to would be twinks)! After that there's a wealth of knowledge in twinking floating around, and resources like enchanters and crafters too.

SexyPotato
    I'm certainly interested in this. If I get some free time this weekend I might join up - I shall see how I go.

I've always wanted a 60.

I imagine I will make a Warlock.

3. Hello fellow twinks/guildees, Old School will be hosting a 2v2 tournyment on Ragnaros realm for 60 twinks at hte nagrand arena in about two weeks, I will be diclosing the exact date later on down the road, the prize will be 20 coins, hope to see you there!

sukilol1
    Are you guys still active / playing?

5. The good old twinking times where back when the Ragnaros realm opened.

Lowonmana
    Might make a char even if I don't have a main on Rag, lol.

Boredom, woot!

7. Experience healer from retail.

Hello!

I'm 18 years old and have been played as a healer on 4 years now on retail wow, I wish to like join old school as a healer. I've got a 60 twink on retail wow and we have downed MC 10man With rares gears and BWL, aq20 and we will progress on aq40 soon. I want to join this guild becsue of the old treetalent spec and old gurub raid. And the guild community and enjoyment! I want this guild be srsly and i don't want to see ppl have vote/coins gear,some are fine. but not full t13 gear. U can add my skype: Fredrik.karlsson095 for more info :)

8. 60 Protection Warrior

Been around for a while without interest in raiding until now, in other words if there is a spot I would like to apply for offtank. :D
    If you want more information or to ask me questions or whatever, just add my skype: Lazorq

9. MASSIVE THREAD NECRO

Old School is back in action and rebuilding once again after the Molten Hijack.
    Currently we are reqruiting ALL classes, tanks healers and DPS.

Old rules are still empowered into our next phase of rejuvenation.

For more information, or a guild invite pm : Ons, Girm, Aumnoko, Hand, or Zephyra.

10. Old School Lives Once Again

11. best raid healer

I will see you and the other guys soon. cant wait any dungeon progress getting pre raid gear

~gankatronic

12. They are Back guys and there's a new Ally Guild Called

Nostalgia that was started by Girm and Potatos.

13. Bloodelf Warlock

Hi all,

This is Enchantra,
    From 60 twink guild (OLD SCHOOL).

Happy to be part of a supportive guild with a strong PVE scope.

14. Hello all i got left 30 coins and 305 vote left and i would like to make 60 lvl. What you guys suggest me? Any special class that guild needs? I pref Legendary Sulfuras or Thunderfury class =)

First 1234 Last