1. Hello all i got left 30 coins and 305 vote left and i would like to make 60 lvl. What you guys suggest me? Any special class that guild needs? I pref Legendary Sulfuras or Thunderfury class =)
    Hello, this is the guild leader. Right now we currently need healers, If you want a class that can use a legendary I would go pally, that way you can work on a healing set and a DPS/Tank set. Also we are not accepting any warriors at this time.

2. Like Onslaughter stated we are currently looking for healers.
    Just make sure you follow gear/raid restrictions.

3. Molten Core raid today, im going to get Sylz to record our progress once more. Lets make Raggy our B*tch yes?

4. Molten Core raid today, im going to get Sylz to record our progress once more. Lets make Raggy our B*tch yes?
    I got some gear from the Marketplace for Girmadin hopefully I can be there on time.

5. So we did Molten Core last night, completed 70% with no wipes up until we faced Ragnaros, we wiped on this boss when he got to 1%. we will be trying again Sunday, also wanted to point out that we increased in raid size since our last raid, 10 more people showed up. Im hoping by the time we get to AQ40 we will have 40 people to join our core raid group. By that time PvP should be active aswell.

6. Rdruid or Disc/holy priest?
    We need Disc priests bad lol.

7. Aumnoko here as always. We're still recruiting for our progress through raiding.
    Thread Necro for the win.

ZG complete.
    MC 6/9
    ZG/MC raids this weekend, don't miss being the first ones in it.

8. I will not be coming to the raid on Friday
    Got family plans

9. I hear you guys could use more priests?

10. What times do you raid? I just finished leveling and am collecting a variety of gear.

11. What times do you raid? I just finished leveling and am collecting a variety of gear.
    We raid at midnight ST.
    Every Friday

12. Hey guys, I'm gearing up my new twink at the moment. I was wondering if someone could help me set up some details on my (pvp) affli warlock. I'm working towards a full vanilla set, but will be using some socket gear as well at the moment since I'm virtually naked.
    - Should I stack haste or sp gems?
    - I'm not 100% sure about this, but I think Black Magic doesn't proc from dots. I used it before the moltdown and the proc rate for 60 affli appeared to be extremely terrible. I assume 81 sp enchant on staff would be a better choice?
    - Talents: I liked my previous spec but for the life of me I can't remember what exactly I dropped. so many nice things in the affli tree :) for my pvp build I have 8 points to spend on either fel concentration (reduced pushback 0/3), nightfall (chance on insta-shadowbolt 0/2), Shadow embrace (increased damage to and reduced healing to target affected by haunt or shadow bolt 0/5), eradication (corruption can proc a 20% haste buff, 0/3), death's embrace (increase life drained when caster is low health and increase damage when target is low health). I'd think nightfall+eradication+3 points in shadow embrace?
    - What are the best affli pvp glyphs for level 60?

I hope someone can help :)

thanks in advance -Kittens

First 1234 Last