1. Level 60 Horde Twink guild (Old School) Ragnaros

Hello everyone, This is a guild recruitment thread.

Old School has been around dating back to even before I became guild leader, when I signed on taking the task of Guild Leader status, I saw progress through activity of the guild and a growing bond between guildees.

The Problem I have to this day is that Old School is dwindling in activity, I do my best to help my guildees, I give them huge amounts of gold, free enchants, Gear. But it seems no matter what I do noone is ever around anymore after that. I already know what some of you might say, "Go join a Vanilla Server", well if I wanted to join a vanilla server I would have already, truth is that I love the Molten Community, and lets face it, I wouldn't be a twink if I played vanilla realms anyways.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````
    Old School needs

I am currently looking for at least 3 new Officers of the guild, what I expect of an Officer is to regulate and monitor/defend the guild's best interests, recruiting others every now and then, and friendliness.

We need healers, Shamans and Priests.

We need Ranged DPS, Hunters, Priests, Warlocks, Shammans, Mages etc.

We do not need any more Mele DPS, though I will not decline you a home for your twink.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guild's Achievements

We have downed Ragnaros as a guild.

We fully cleared ZG besides the bugged boss.

We have cleared AQ20.
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Guild's Challenges

Black Wing Lair is hard on us at the moment.

AQ40 is self explanatory, though we tried with 20 60s and we wiped on first boss.

I know I said we downed Ragnaros as a guild but it took us 4 wipes, and it was sloppy.
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Guild's Goals

I plan to make guild events based off the Arena setting some time in the future. The reward being coins that I would give though the gifting system.

Scheduled Warsong Gulch premades.

Custom fun events in which reward gear prizes and gold/ Enchants.
    ================================================== ===============

Guild Rules

No Drama
    No begging for gold or help, we will help you when we can, and I usually bend over backwards for this guild anyways.
    No insults among other guildees, that being said its fine as long as its obviously a joke and the other members knows it.
    Cruel humor is allowed but try not to take it too far.
    No whiny children.
    Do not cry over gear.
    Do not be a sore loser if beaten, I myself am a competitve player, but accept the fact if I have been defeated in a duel or Arena match.
    No rage quiting Bgs, its called giving up on your fellow guildees.
    ************************************************** *************************************

My promise

As a guild leader of Old School I promise to do my best to make your experience in this guild the best to my ability.
    It is my duty to make sure everyone has a fair trial to gear drops and evenly placed teams when PvP events Commence.
    I am vowed to stay with this guild until the end, therefore I will never leave you guys in the cold, disband the guild and whatnot.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old School is not biased on gear choice, which gives you complete control on how you want to gear your twink the way you want. We plan on raiding weekly, aswell as Warsong Gulch Premades, fun events and custom Arena Events. This guild has survived about 2 generations of complete different guild rosters. Its 2 years old and needs active 60 twinks.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Guild Officers ( In Game Names )

Bwana
    WoodChucker
    Makkzter
    Aumnoko
    Fthtd

Guild Master: Onslaughterr ( In game Name )

Please message either one of us ingame, we have 109 members total and we would like to increase the number, activity wise.

Thank you all for your consideration and time, hope to see you soon

2. Hello i'm Woodchucker from Oldschool, i've been a member since 7months back and still enjoying whats left of the guild and its members, we have alot to offer if you have the time and effort to help us to blossom into the beautiful riading guild we once were! Thanks for looking over this thread and a great job on the guild recruitment thread Onsie!

3. Great

Finally, someone bringing back the good old times !

4. Good to see that you are still there! I really miss fighting you in Wsg. Alliance is a little unorganized atm but im sure that we can get some Bg's going!

- Lindwurm

5. These guys are awesome! JOIN THEM PPL, JOIN THEM!

Greetings from Grimz :P

6. I have about 4 twinks in the guild and I can't help but want more. Twinking is a blast and the Old School guild community makes it a WoW changing experience. The whole guilds a big family and it would be great to see it start growing again. The GM seeing our Hakkar kill was a thrill and hopefully we can bring more awesome moments like that to the Old School's table!

-Coldvalor

7. Much appreciated guys, thanks for the encouragement.

8. Brought my shammy and druid in here. lets do this.

9. mature guild, good people

loving the guild so far :D ill be here for a long time!

10. The guild is doing great, thanks for the support, been getting whisper after whisper to join. Keep them coming guys.

11. Aumnoko (Officer)

Aumnoko/Felfyre reporting in here. We've also done the majority of BWL and a few of the bosses in AQ 40. (without 80 assistance)
    We aim to continue building on players, so that we may run multiple raids for different time zones, as to better include the vast diversity that this server represents.

please feel free to drop us a message, and we'll gladly take you on :D

cocoboy25
    hello...i come from cata server only becaus of your guild(twink guild) i make a priest and i can't log in...i download the 3.3.5a patch yesterday and i thing there is some problem with my client...i put my acc and password and everythink it's ok...when i select my char and prees enter after it restore the blue bar i disconect... :/ can someone help me with this plz? ty a lot.

13. So what your saying is you can log into the 3.3.5 realms, but you can't get passed the character screen? Maybe the server is full or somthing..I would ask a Staff member about the issue man. But don't worry, we aren't goin' anywhere so don't feel rushed ^^

14. As a long time members of OS i can say that the only thing that has't changed here,is the friendly atmosphere,and have our fare share of laughs.Even though we've been through rough patches we are pulling ourselves up again.Give twinkining a shot. :)

123 ... Last