Kaldorel
    That is true, however, there is one bug that prevents mastery from being the ultimate stat.

http://forum.molten-wow.com/bugtraq.php?do=view&vbug_id=11416

On retail you stacked mastery since, any excess block during Shield Block would get converted into Critical Block. However, some ppl here suggest that this component isn't working as intended.

Therefore, I would recommend stacking mastery until you are ctc capped outside of Shield block.
    i voted it up :)

2. Did prot warrior has some trouble keeping threat in check? or just me i dont know. In a party (i never gone raid with prot warr) where all the dps bursting at the beginning of the boss encounter, i found it hard to keep my threat in check. Never found this problem on my blood dk.

What i do to keep the boss attacking me is the one i called vigilance dancing. I make a macro to put vigilance on target of target, and taunt. Thats all. From what i see, the way of prot warr to keep the boss attacking him is their possibilities of unlimited taunt thanks to vigilance.
    Am I wrong?

3. Hi, is this guide still good?

Also, could someone level a warrior with protection?

4. Hi, is this guide still good?

Also, could someone level a warrior with protection?
    Nope, not good....have same gear and with enchants,epic gem...still dont have CTC.
    Think that some body who was calculated percentages for us prot warrs dont know good math, dont mean on this guide, i mean in game. Now even Heroic Throw dont couse threat.
    Dont wana mention other spells cuz there are a lot of em,talents (self healing talents,spells,dmg),tier13x4 bonus and etc.
    But after all i like warr and ill play with him, cuz i feel good. I hope molten will fix it. as for me i like to ''CHARGE'' alot...i mean A LOT.

First ... 345