1. Trade gold in Marketplace

Come on guys... Why would you post something like 100k gold for ONE COIN. You guys are losing gold, its worth more than that, you're going to wreck the market that way. We should stablish a standar prize for the gold, like 100k = 10 coins but not 1. I've seen crazy people post like 1k gold for 54 coins, if we dont stablish a normal amount, nothing will ever be sold. Anyone agrees?

2. Come on guys... Why would you post something like 100k gold for ONE COIN. You guys are losing gold, its worth more than that, you're going to wreck the market that way. We should stablish a standar prize for the gold, like 100k = 10 coins but not 1. I've seen crazy people post like 1k gold for 54 coins, if we dont stablish a normal amount, nothing will ever be sold. Anyone agrees?
    I used to make a ton undercutting at 200k per 3 coins, 10 coins for a days work, easy mode.

HellThrone
    20k for each it fair price i believe but yea i saw lots of ******ed offers :D

4. Yeh as if postin it on a forum will change the whole economy. If you want go ahead and post 10 coins for 100k gold :x even the game beats that price....

5. I can make 300k gold in 3 days, are you sure about this? 100k gold = 10 coins?

babuloseo
    How about, 100k= 2 coins?

7. How about, 100k= 2 coins?
    I was thinking like 5 coins? It's not too much, and it's half of what molten charges for 100k gold.

8. I was thinking like 5 coins? It's not too much, and it's half of what molten charges for 100k gold.
    you all still dont get it o.o we're not in a system of fixed cost but a free market. Prices are determined by demand and supply of both the currency and the good. You're not gonna change anything even if this forum was heavily used by most of the players on the realm, not mentioning this deserted back-alley excuse of a discussion forum.

think of it like this: if you set your gold prices to 50k each coin there will be people with more wealth that wants to get coins and will set 75-100k each coin. and when the amount of people with such disposable gold reach a certain amount, the Equilibrium price will be set to around there. You will not change anything here. Just ignore the market for now and learn to use it as you go further.

I would give you an introductory economics class but you'd have to pay me 50$ an hour.

9. you all still dont get it o.o we're not in a system of fixed cost but a free market. Prices are determined by demand and supply of both the currency and the good. You're not gonna change anything even if this forum was heavily used by most of the players on the realm, not mentioning this deserted back-alley excuse of a discussion forum.

think of it like this: if you set your gold prices to 50k each coin there will be people with more wealth that wants to get coins and will set 75-100k each coin. and when the amount of people with such disposable gold reach a certain amount, the Equilibrium price will be set to around there. You will not change anything here. Just ignore the market for now and learn to use it as you go further.

I would give you an introductory economics class but you'd have to pay me 50$ an hour.
    I don't need an economics class thank you. I understand that it is a free market, I understand how a free market works, but the point the OP is trying to get across is that if enough people follow a standard, take my 100k for 5 coins for example, more people will follow that standard. Sure there will be people that sell 100k for 3 coins or 2 coins or whatever, but it's a starting point in having a more controlled fluctuation of the prices.

It's the starting blocks of a kind of "Molten-WoW Stock Market". Take the actual NYSE or NASDAQ for example, one share of stock didn't just appear out of the blue, the members of the company's board got together and set an opening price that they thought would be reasonable for interested buyers to purchase, while still making a profit. This set a standard for buyers after that, set the standard for their stock. ( and yes I understand that prices fluctuate, but the general rule of thumb for the stock exchange is buy low sell high, and most stocks stay within a reasonable distance of their "standard" when the business is in a good standing)

The same thing can be said about the gold for sale on the marketplace, if people can spend less than 10 coins on 100k gold, they will, and that opens up the market for whoever is selling the gold. Why have 100k gold for 10+ coins when you are losing business that way? It is just simply illogical.

10. I don't need an economics class thank you. I understand that it is a free market, I understand how a free market works, but the point the OP is trying to get across is that if enough people follow a standard, take my 100k for 5 coins for example, more people will follow that standard. Sure there will be people that sell 100k for 3 coins or 2 coins or whatever, but it's a starting point in having a more controlled fluctuation of the prices.

It's the starting blocks of a kind of "Molten-WoW Stock Market". Take the actual NYSE or NASDAQ for example, one share of stock didn't just appear out of the blue, the members of the company's board got together and set an opening price that they thought would be reasonable for interested buyers to purchase, while still making a profit. This set a standard for buyers after that, set the standard for their stock. ( and yes I understand that prices fluctuate, but the general rule of thumb for the stock exchange is buy low sell high, and most stocks stay within a reasonable distance of their "standard" when the business is in a good standing)

The same thing can be said about the gold for sale on the marketplace, if people can spend less than 10 coins on 100k gold, they will, and that opens up the market for whoever is selling the gold. Why have 100k gold for 10+ coins when you are losing business that way? It is just simply illogical.

How to not type "tl;dr" for such boring thing.

I bought 120k gold for 1 coin and i find such price fair. Coins are REAL money and some hoarders earn millions of gold over months with their speculations so they still can get a lot of coins for that.

Also, take a note that enabling gold for coins in shop is HUGE devaluation of coins valute, and overall value of donation (which in long run can be shoot in the foot for molten).

Those who want more coins per gold (like you OP!) are just extremely greedy, because they were just given a chance to get coins, reserved for donors until now, but its NOT ENOUGH for then and they want more..

11. I don't need an economics class thank you. I understand that it is a free market, I understand how a free market works, but the point the OP is trying to get across is that if enough people follow a standard, take my 100k for 5 coins for example, more people will follow that standard. Sure there will be people that sell 100k for 3 coins or 2 coins or whatever, but it's a starting point in having a more controlled fluctuation of the prices.

^ proves that you understand nothing of the free market. Stock prices are determined at first by how much each founding members put into the company to fund it. Later on that small company wants to expands and needs funding and that's where stocks comes in and they are selling bits and pieces of the company. The people owning stocks of that company are called shareholders and prices of a stock is determined by how profitable the company is in terms of EBITDA and Net interest. And this is just the simplest idea of stock. IF you set a "standard" price for your company's stock and your company isnt even worth that much, no one will buy your stock. And you will have no funding to continue your operation.

Prices of ANYTHING in the long run is not determined by the suppliers but the consumers. Only when you're the monopoly of that good, you can not alter this model.

Spoiler: Show
    One does not simply enter the stock market and tells everyone what the price is.

This "standard" you are talking about is called a fixed cost or fixed exchange rate since we're talking abt a commodity. Unless you're a government (molten devs in this case) you do not simply set a standard.

Like I said, you all can set as many standards and anyone who agrees with it can do so. But I and many other business person will sell at a much desirable price.

Contrary to your belief, you DO need an economics class before you attempt to use economics to argue again.

AmaMonsta
    ^ proves that you understand nothing of the free market. Stock prices are determined at first by how much each founding members put into the company to fund it. Later on that small company wants to expands and needs funding and that's where stocks comes in and they are selling bits and pieces of the company. The people owning stocks of that company are called shareholders and prices of a stock is determined by how profitable the company is in terms of EBTIDA and Net interest. And this is just the simplest idea of stock. IF you set a "standard" price for your company's stock and your company isnt even worth that much, no one will buy your stock. And you will have no funding to continue your operation.

Prices of ANYTHING in the long run is not determined by the suppliers but the consumers. Only when you're the monopoly of that good, you can not alter this model.

One does not simply enter the stock market and tells everyone what the price is.

This "standard" you are talking about is called a fixed cost or fixed exchange rate since we're talking abt a commodity. Unless you're a government (molten devs in this case) you do not simply set a standard.

Like I said, you all can set as many standards and anyone who agrees with it can do so. But I and many other business person will sell at a much desirable price.

Contrary to your belief, you DO need an economics class before you attempt to use economics to argue again.
    dat macroeconomics class gg

13. dat macroeconomics class gg
    Intermediate* macro :P And micro
    Also International Finnance, Int. trade,
    Economics of discrimination,
    Econometrics,
    Economics Geography

Econ major yo. Going to do my masters soon :P

One does not simply argue with an econ major. Unless they are an econ major themselves.

14. Intermediate* macro :P And micro
    Also International Finnance, Int. trade,
    Economics of discrimination,
    Econometrics,
    Economics Geography

Econ major yo. Going to do my masters soon :P

One does not simply argue with an econ major. Unless they are an econ major themselves.
    /thread /owned /whipped /everything

15. There will be NO devaluation of Coins BECAUSE

items are on sale for Coins and NOT the other way around
    Coins the limiting factor are still in Molten's hands.

Imagine the demand for coins if molten releases it for non-donors. Or am i missing something

12 Last