1. Sit down. (I'm still missing 4 pieces btw)
    Oh, boi. U can beat my mage at lk, but not the hunter
    Spoiler: Show

2. loot it's same in both ss ( hax?)

3. Pfft, we all know Pravum is best dps, its why there is a HOP order to contain his power so that he doesn't break people's recount addon.

4. Oh, boi. U can beat my mage at lk, but not the hunter
    SS is from 12th of september lol. BiS vs missing 6 pieces including 2 trinkets. Tough life!

Btw, just compare the 2 screenshots and compare both our hunters dps. I think that my 12200 dps > your 10850 dps. Your mage does more dps than your hunter. Math is amazing.

Love you too babe

Also

Pfft, we all know Pravum is best dps, its why there is a HOP order to contain his power so that he doesn't break people's recount addon.
    True story.

5. SS is from 12th of september lol. BiS vs missing 6 pieces including 2 trinkets. Tough life!

Btw, just compare the 2 screenshots and compare both our hunters dps. I think that my 12200 dps > your 10850 dps. Your mage does more dps than your hunter. Math is amazing.

Love you too babe
    First of all 12th of september i wasnt even close to bis.
    U wanna compare dps at lk? U realise its not a real information since the length of p3 can increase or decrease dps a lot. I can show u ss when i was missing more items and did more dps. The only way u can compare it is if ur both there at the same fight.

U got rekt at DBS last week anyway.
    Do 11 mill+ at LK then we can speak.

This week ill be on hunter full run and wer gona have some fun, its gona be a good challenge. You are doing crazy deeps, but dont say best dps of the guild as a hunter, many classes cant reach that dps doesnt matter what they do.
    Peace

6. First of all 12th of september i wasnt even close to bis.
    U wanna compare dps at lk? U realise its not a real information since the length of p3 can increase or decrease dps a lot. I can show u ss when i was missing more items and did more dps. The only way u can compare it is if ur both there at the same fight.

U got rekt at DBS last week anyway.
    Do 11 mill+ at LK then we can speak.

This week ill be on hunter full run and wer gona have some fun, its gona be a good challenge. You are doing crazy deeps, but dont say best dps of the guild as a hunter, many classes cant reach that dps doesnt matter what they do.
    Peace
    Challenge accepted <3

7. I challenge you this friday, sir.

Xypher (aka best dps in your guild)
    Omegabud is best one and dont talk anymore ,everyone knows that :D hahhaha

8. Lich king and Halion killed with main grp

LOD n. 48

Halion n. 42

9. Very good run this friday, oneshot LK.

Too bad there was no challenge though, Billups, you didn't even try at DBS and at LK you got grabbed. On basically everything else I was first.

10. Very good run this friday, oneshot LK.

Too bad there was no challenge though, Billups, you didn't even try at DBS and at LK you got grabbed. On basically everything else I was first.
    Kids calm your titties ,when im not there your all boasting around . You cant reach my MVP-ines :P

11. Kids calm your titties ,when im not there your all boasting around . You cant reach my MVP-ines :P
    You got nerfed bro. **** dat seal!

12. You got nerfed bro. **** dat seal!
    What seal bro ,idk whatcha talkin about

13. What seal bro ,idk whatcha talkin about

Seal of Command will no longer scale with damage effects like Avenging Wrath.

First ... 81617181920 ... Last