1. May 23, 2015  

How to get "Insane in the Membrane"

Ahoy!
    First I would like to say that this is my first guide about WotLK. I`m making this guide to help people who are asking me "How did you get it". Also, I would like to say that I`m not lazy `cos somebody will think that I got it on x7 but I didn`t get it on x1. That is not true! I needed only Darkmoon Faire before Moltdown to happen, I had everything else what is needed, and Darkmoon Faire is the easiest thing to achieve from this achievement. So, without further delaying lets start.
    I suggest you to start voting if you don`t have points, in parallel while making the reputations. You will need vote points for Darkmoon faire, so first lets make the math for the decks needed for Darkmoon Faire to be gotten on Exalted.
    I was turning in "Beasts Deck" :
    One "Beasts Deck" is composed by eight cards with the following order, which is from Ace of Beasts to Eight of Beasts. One turning in gives you 350 reputation with Darkmoon Faire on x1 rate, while on x7 rate will give you 2450 reputation. With Darkmoon Faire, you are starting on neutral 0/3000, that means you will need 42000 reputation to get exalted. So simple calculation will lead to, 42000/2450=17.3 (calculation says 17 decks are needed, but that will not give you exalted, so you need to make 1 more deck to get exalted). So saying again, you will need 18 decks to get exalted. 18 decks x 8 cards = 144 cards. So you need 144 vote points to get 144 cards from "Beasts Deck" to compose 18 decks.
    Next, you need to get honored with Bloodsail Buccaneers. This is hard for cloth dps, you will need group to help you if you don`t have enough dps to take down those guards in Booty Bay. To recall my memory, I think players start on 36000/36000 Hated standing with Bloodsail Buccaneers, or 0/3000 Unfriendly. So if you don`t have enough dps to take down the guards, just get group and have fun with friends while killing guards and maybe some alliance :evil laugh: .
    Now, related to the Steamwheedle Cartel, you have options to raise them to Exalted by doing quests or by turning in cloth. I was doing the second option with turning in cloth. Just buy the needed cloth and the other needed material to get the Steamwheedle Cartel (composed by: Booty Bay, Gadgetzan, Ratchet and Everlook). For Booty Bay, the guy who you need to look for is named Bloodsail Traitor, he stands outside of Booty Bay on the hill, when you will leave Booty Bay, head to right and you will see him standing on that hill. For other parts of Steamwheedle cartel, the NPCs are near the cities or inside them. With Steamwheedle cartel, is same like Darkmoon Faire as I remember, one turning in will give you 2450 reputation, so do the math and see how many turnings of cloth you need for exalted. To say one more thing, with the city you turn in, it will give you 2450 reputation, while from same turning you will get reputation for other cities too, like 1750 for each of the other three cities.
    Next reputations are among the hardest, maybe the hardest of all reputations that exist in this game but on x1 rate, while on x7 rate is easy.
    Shen`dralar to be gotten on exalted will be a little frustrating with those Pristine Black Diamonds. You are starting on 0/3000 neutral. You need to finish the quest named "Libram of Protection" from Lorekeeper Lydros (you have three available quests, but this quest was the best for me). One quest will give you 500 reputation on x1 rate, while on x7 will give you 3500 reputation, so you need 42000 reputation for exalted, with simple math will lead you to 42000/3500=12 times finished quest. So you need to finish that quest 12 times to get exalted, and you will need the following to complete the quest: x1 Libram of protection, x2 Large Brilliant Shard, x1 Pristine Black Diamond, x1 Frayed Abomination Stitching. You can buy the abomination stitching from market for 1 vote point and libram of protection on market costs 6 vote points. So about the farming of Pristine Black DIamond, get the Libram of protection in you, go start the quest from Lorekeeper Lydros, and head to Scholomance (my opinion, this is instance for best farming), get 1 diamond and send it to alt, when you will get x12 go and finish the quest 12 times and get exalted.
    The last one is Ravenholdt, it is easy and it will be fast, but you have to have a rogue for farming boxes, or pay one to do that for you.
    Players are starting on Neutral 0/3000. First what you need to do is the following: go to Stromgarde Keep, south-west in Arathi Highlands and kill those members of Syndicate, from 0/3000 you need to reach 0/21000 by only killing them, if one mob is giving 35 reputation, then we have 3000 (to pass neutral standing)+ 6000 (to pass friendly standing) + 12000 (to pass honored)= 21000/35=600, that means you need to kill 600 members of the Syndicate to get Revered (0/21000) standing with Ravenholdt. After that you need the rogue. With rogue you will go to farm Heavy Junkbox, five pieces of Heavy Junkbox are needed to finish one quest, one quest is giving 525 reputation with Ravenholdt. The math is as follows: you need 40 times to turn in and finish the quest, 40 X 5= 200, you need 200 Heavy Junkbox to get 21000 reputation and to be Exalted with Ravenholdt. For farming I suggest you to go in Blackrock Spire, you have 2 choices to go, Upper and Lower Blackrock Spire, my choice is always Lower Blackrock spire, you can also start from one part and move to the other part.
    I hope this guide will help you to get the achievement "Insane in the Membrane".
    http://imgur.com/6Tr6NL1

2. Have they removed the cards from the marketplace? I can't seem to find them there.

3. Have they removed the cards from the marketplace? I can't seem to find them there.
    I think they removed them. As I recall my memory, I think they were in the "Quest" tab on market, now that tab is empty. Tip for you then: you can either buy them from AH or farm lvl 50-60 dungeons, the possibility from last bosses a card to drop is high I think.
    For any questions about anything related to it, I`m on Deathwing with name Pandachan.

4. I believe you can get Shen'dralar rep by running the Warpwood section of Dire Maul (the instance with the big roots growing nearby).
    And for what it's worth (off topic) killing the water boss in there gives Hydraxian Waterlord rep.

5. May 17, 2016  
    Im sorry guys if i dont get it but, i turn the quest on BB NPC and he gives me increse 3500 rep with BB, 1750 whit the others and decrise 3500 with Bloodsail Buccaneers, and for the Insane title i need to get honored whit that, so, how can i increse rep and dont lose at the same time?