1. [Guide]4 ways to get to Dalaran

Hello, Warmane Forums. :D

This is my first guide here. (and probably my first guide on the Internet)
    I couldn't find any other guide that explains how to get to Dalaran. (not all people know that)

The First Way

The first way, is that doing the quest that teleports you to Dalaran. You need to be level 74 to get this quest. If you are under level 74, then skip this way.

You can get this quest from Grizzly Hills, Howling Fjord, Dragonblight and Borean Tundra:

The Magical Kingdom of Dalaran.(Horde/Alliance)

The Second Way

You can get a mage to make a portal to Dalaran, this is the easiest way. (If you can find a mage, of course)

The Third Way

You can get a warlock to summon you to Dalaran and two other friends to click the portal. (If you can find two people and a warlock, of course)

The Fourth Way

This way, is very, very hard for lower levels and I don't recommend it.

Get on your ground mount and ride your way to Crystalsong Forest (or, get a friend that has a two person rideable mount and convince him to take you there), and then under Dalaran, or if you prefer, coordinates 15,42 inside the Mage Barrier.

There should be an object named: "Violet Crystal" there that is floating, click it and it will do the same thing the quest does; teleport you to Dalaran.

The reason I'm saying it's the hardest way because lower levels might encounter mobs in their way. ;)

The Fifth Way

Requires level 75.

5th way.

1. queue vh
    2. die in it
    3. leave party
    4. zone in and zone out
    5. profit

Shangas
    Notes:

Please tell me how I can improve this guide, and if there are any other ways you know.

After you got to Dalaran, I strongly suggest you to set your Hearthstone's

home to there or at least talk to the Flight Master so you can learn the

flight point.

If you are a mage and you're level 74+, I suggest you to learn the two spells:

Teleport: Dalaran and Portal: Dalaran from the lady in the lower floor of the

place in Dalaran you appeared in.

Tell me if you have any problems.

Good luck. :)

2. Hello, Warmane Forums. :D

The Fourth Way

This way, is very, very hard for lower levels and I don't recommend it.

Get on your ground mount and ride your way to Crystalsong Forest (or, get a friend that has a two person rideable mount and convince him to take you there), and then under Dalaran, or if you prefer, coordinates 15,42 inside the Mage Barrier.

There should be an object named: "Violet Crystal" there that is floating, click it and it will do the same thing the quest does; teleport you to Dalaran.

The reason I'm saying it's the hardest way because lower levels might encounter mobs in their way. ;)

Thi is not true. You cannot use the crystal in Crystalsong Forest before you use it in Dalaran first

3. May 12, 2016