1. One last thing, I was curious if there is a way to move the buff frame to the edge of the screen. I got the buffs a good 2 inches towards the middle of the screen since I do not use a standard minimap. Anyway to put it in a floating frame or an unlockable frame?

2. Mihapro,

I sincerely appreciate your contribution to the community. This is incredible work, I can't wait to try it. Once again, thank you!

3. One last thing, I was curious if there is a way to move the buff frame to the edge of the screen. I got the buffs a good 2 inches towards the middle of the screen since I do not use a standard minimap. Anyway to put it in a floating frame or an unlockable frame?
    I haven't spent so much time making that addon, so for now if you want to move those buffs, you'll have to open MPBuffs/MPBuffs.lua and edit two lines:
    • Line 52: self.Frame:SetPoint("TOPRIGHT", -180, -13)
    • Line 58: self.EnchantFrame:SetPoint("TOPRIGHT", -180, -13)

-180 sets horizontal position from the right window border (must be negative, cause we're moving it backward/to the left), -13 sets the vertical position from the top.

If I imagine your screen correctly, you want to reduce -180 to about -100. :)

4. I haven't spent so much time making that addon, so for now if you want to move those buffs, you'll have to open MPBuffs/MPBuffs.lua and edit two lines:
    • Line 52: self.Frame:SetPoint("TOPRIGHT", -180, -13)
    • Line 58: self.EnchantFrame:SetPoint("TOPRIGHT", -180, -13)

-180 sets horizontal position from the right window border (must be negative, cause we're moving it backward/to the left), -13 sets the vertical position from the top.

If I imagine your screen correctly, you want to reduce -180 to about -100. :)
    Yeah, I am a programmer by trade and since I like your addons I cracked them open to make a modification or 2 (what can I say, I love my UI so I had to make it fit into my UI >.< ), saw that section but couldnt figure out which it was for. I know little to nothing of lua and it had me sitting there wondering, lol. Thanks man, btw that mpbuffs has pretty nice potential (never again will I guess who gave the raid aspect of the daze)

Worked perfectly, and I was looking at changing it to -8 / -8 actually, Hydra edit of TukUI and its all got to look uniform, thanks man!

5. Yeah, I am a programmer by trade and since I like your addons I cracked them open to make a modification or 2 (what can I say, I love my UI so I had to make it fit into my UI >.< ), saw that section but couldnt figure out which it was for. I know little to nothing of lua and it had me sitting there wondering, lol. Thanks man, btw that mpbuffs has pretty nice potential (never again will I guess who gave the raid aspect of the daze)

Worked perfectly, and I was looking at changing it to -8 / -8 actually, Hydra edit of TukUI and its all got to look uniform, thanks man!
    True story about the aspect of the pack! :D Ah, I thought you have a smaller minimap :) Well, happy you solved it :)

6. Updated - v2.82. Fixed timers during Frostmourne at LK, Harvest Souls 10 sec and 5 sec warnings will be announced to raid now, and also Defile that comes after Frostmourne (you probably learned already that it's always 3 seconds after you get out). :)

7. I blame you for every single spammer in pug raids now:P

8. What if molten fixes few scripts on the currently bugged LK25hc, will the addon show the new/corrected timers automatically?

9. I blame you for every single spammer in pug raids now:P
    Haha, I guess there won't be any ICC on Lordaeron without MPR spamming anymore :P

What if molten fixes few scripts on the currently bugged LK25hc, will the addon show the new/corrected timers automatically?
    I don't think they will change timers unless you see the script has been completely rewritten - in this case I hope to get some feedback here that scripts have been updated. :)

Update v2.83B: Added timer warnings for PP, BPC, Sindragosa and Halion. Feedback needed if I made timers accurate enough, especially at Halion. Haven't tested it yet. :)

10. Lua error

This is annoying as hell...

this error spamming on my screen any ideas?

Message: Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:1247: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
    Time: 02/18/14 22:56:13
    Count: 64
    Stack: Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:1247: in function `?'
    Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:322: in function <Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:321>

Locals: self = MPRFrame {
    CancelTimer = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:513
    Whisper = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:1552
    CHAT_MSG_RAID_BOSS_EMOTE = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:599
    SelfReport = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:1512
    ReportSpellDamage = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:1429
    ReportCombatResurrect = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:1483
    ClearCombatLog = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:621
    CS = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:517
    ReportBossCastOnTarget = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:1459
    DataDeaths = <table> {
    }
    ScheduleTimer = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:505
    ReportSpellCreate = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:1478
    LOOT_OPENED = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:706
    DeathReport = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:895
    ReportDamageOnTarget = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:1437
    RaidWarning = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:1538
    UpdateBackdrop = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:1599
    PartyReport = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:1527
    ReportDeath = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:800
    DataPenalties = <table> {
    }
    StopCombat = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:843
    RegisterEvents = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:593
    ReportSummon = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:1443
    RaidReport = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:1517
    InsertDeath = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:935
    ReportValkyrGrab = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:1487
    ClearDeathLog = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:626
    BossData = <table> {
    }
    CHAT_MSG_MONSTER_YELL = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:1374
    Guild = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:1545
    0 = <userdata>
    PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:1776
    DefineSetting = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:1677
    GetGuildMemberInfo = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:1587
    RAID_ROSTER_UPDATE = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:684
    ReportAppliedOnTarget = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:1463
    MPR_CopyURL_Initialize = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:1784
    CHAT_MSG_ADDON = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:1628
    StartCombat = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:819
    Colors = <table> {
    }
    GetLootName = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:694
    FormatKillingBlow = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:1416
    HandleReport = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:1498
    ReportBossSummon = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:1446
    ReportStacksOnTarget = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:1468
    IsTimerScheduled = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:509
    AddonData = <table> {
    }
    ReportDispel = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:1473
    ReportCastOnTarget = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:1454
    BerserkTime = BerserkTime {
    }
    CombatTime = CombatTime {
    }
    Title = Title {
    }
    VersionNotes = <table> {
    }
    CHAT_MSG_WHISPER = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:675
    Settings = <table> {
    }
    Initialize = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:1823
    ADDON_LOADED = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:1683
    ReportLocks = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\MPR\MPR.lua:1572
    ZONE_CHANGED_NEW_AREA = <function> defined @Interface\

11. Updated, hopefully no spam anymore :)

12. Thanks man. I will try and feedback asap

Edit: No more spam! Many thanks...

13. gonna try it out, will be back with a review

williamdavis
    BUMP good to see LUA coders still exist for 3.3.5a

If you don't mind I'd like to see if you may be able to help me out with another addon that's someone was working on downgrading until the quit wow

First 1234 ... Last