1. So if I want to add more spells for MPR to track, I simply add them where HOP, innervate, and misdirection are? Thanks so much!!

Yours is probably the single best addon that's unique to Molten :)
    Innervate and Misdirection I wrote are already an example how you add more spells into array. I'll edit the code above a little to clarify it. :)

2. Innervate and Misdirection I wrote are already an example how you add more spells into array. I'll edit the code above a little to clarify it. :)
    Ah, I see now. I added both those lines so now when I MD it reports it twice xD

Anyways, thanks so much for your patience with me :D!! And also for a generally amazing add-on.

3. r

Man this addon is awesome ,dbm is nothing compared to this addon . Sadly i have stopped playing wotlk after moltdown if its not much to ask can you make same addon for mop i m pretty sure a lot of people would be wanting this on mop .
    Thanx in advance

4. May 26, 2015  
    This addon is not working on my wow. I downloaded from site, 3.3.5a, does anyone have an idea why not working?

5. June 1, 2015  
    MPR is the main addon folder, not MP-Reporter-master (that's autogenerated by GitHub)

6. June 3, 2015  
    MPR is the main addon folder, not MP-Reporter-master (that's autogenerated by GitHub)
    Is the method to go about adding spells for it to report with v2.90b now different? I tried using the exact method you highlighted here (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2382869), but the addon doesn't seem to be working at all, and just drastically reduces in-game fps.

7. I keep getting LUA errors with this addon. Can't really make it work. Any ideas on what is the problem or how to solve it?

8. the new version doesnt show timers on icc fights so ill stick with the old one for now

9. If you are still experiencing problems or have questions about customizing, you can contact me via skype (Mihapro92) :)

10. Hi, im ussing this addon but timers are not working, can u show me how to set it correctly?

11. I just reinstalled the addon after a while of not using it. It's not loading up any configuration ingame. I can see the addon in addons list on my character screen but after logging in none of the / commands seem to work. Any ideas or other versions I can try? I downloaded the 2.90R and 2.75R versions. Anyone have a different version for me to try?

12. How to Check other Rogue use his tot on others or me? Any report can i receive?

13. Hello,

I have made changes in the .lua file but after the changes the MPR addon is not working in game, cant open the options windows and do nothing furing the raid fight.

14. May 8, 2019  
    I have seen that some people who have the addon report by band the spells either tank, heal, dps where they warn defensive and things like that but mine does not, how can I repair it?

First ... 2345 Last