Kagoth

Rdf hc

I really think this "community" is full of 12 yr olds.

Rogues with int sp gear, healers that dont heal anyone, tanks with clothor just go afk, dps hitting the wrong target (when they have been marked), clothies needing on plate gear or quitting when Deadmines/Grim Batol etc pop cause its "too long".

FFS i dont know what to say:

2. I really think this "community" is full of 12 yr olds.

Rogues with int sp gear, healers that dont heal anyone, tanks with clothor just go afk, dps hitting the wrong target (when they have been marked), clothies needing on plate gear or quitting when Deadmines/Grim Batol etc pop cause its "too long".

FFS i dont know what to say:

This is why people run premades so u dont end up with uselss ppl. Although on Neth alliance side I never see this happen so it could just be the Sarg community. Neth community is pretty brained (alliance side)

3. Are you on horde? :x yeh horde pugs are horrid bro. Roll alliance till you're geared and go back and join Myrm

4. since when can a clothie roll for a plate item...this is not tbc anymore son

smigglez
    Are you on horde? :x yeh horde pugs are horrid bro. Roll alliance till you're geared and go back and join Myrm
    ^

Follow what this guy just said. Horde Side is full of ******s and brainless kids rolling on characters that look cool and bada$$. Aside from the good guilds on Horde (PVE & PVP) the faction is pretty much filled with imbeciles like me who spam on global and act pro but are really just ******s.

6. yes on the horde side its full of a bunch of trolls, kids, non english speakers, and trolls. im aware i said trolls twice. well, 3 times now, but i digress. but alliance are obnoxious and bitter and fap to dreanei, so its a lose lose really. maybes its just sarg?

7. I met a fully geared ret paladin who insisted on using Templars with 1 Holy Power... His top DPS was his Seal DOT... /facepalm.

8. People standing in breath attacks and blaming the heal.
    People mass ninjapulling and complaining about the tank.
    People who throw themselves in snake pits in HoO after you already cleared one side.
    Joining a RDF and wiping at Ashbury because no-one can go over 6k DPS and you top the DPS chart as a prot warr.

And so on, and on, and on...

EDIT: If you're a decently equipped fire mage (370 more or less) and still can't pull more than 8k DPS on a stationary boss fight, uninstall. You can't play WoW.

9. People standing in breath attacks and blaming the heal.
    People mass ninjapulling and complaining about the tank.
    People who throw themselves in snake pits in HoO after you already cleared one side.
    Joining a RDF and wiping at Ashbury because no-one can go over 6k DPS and you top the DPS chart as a prot warr.

And so on, and on, and on...

EDIT: If you're a decently equipped fire mage (370 more or less) and still can't pull more than 8k DPS on a stationary boss fight, uninstall. You can't play WoW.
    ^ available for all classes
    its not a matter of experience...its a matter of reading the damn skills and skill tree and understanding how to combine your skills in order to max your potential dps

if you cant do this, you got intellectual issues, not only you should not play wow, you should not play ANYTHING that involves online gaming

10. ^ available for all classes
    its not a matter of experience...its a matter of reading the damn skills and skill tree and understanding how to combine your skills in order to max your potential dps

if you cant do this, you got intellectual issues, not only you should not play wow, you should not play ANYTHING that involves online gaming
    Even This? :x

11. i doubt they can even understand that

12. I know that, but with 4.3 Fire Mages, masters of the OP, that's expecially aggravating. I mean, I could understand having trouble with, IDK, a Destro Lock, but FIRE MAGES. Come on.

Also, the real killer in Sargeras: when people search for 360++ ilv for those HC and a full ruthless tank with 0 avoidance gets picked over competent people, wiping before the first boss and watching in awe as he goes "OMG NOOB HEAL L2P" and ragequits the group.

babuloseo
    I know that, but with 4.3 Fire Mages, masters of the OP, that's expecially aggravating. I mean, I could understand having trouble with, IDK, a Destro Lock, but FIRE MAGES. Come on.

Also, the real killer in Sargeras: when people search for 360++ ilv for those HC and a full ruthless tank with 0 avoidance gets picked over competent people, wiping before the first boss and watching in awe as he goes "OMG NOOB HEAL L2P" and ragequits the group.
    "full ruthless tank", if they are DK or a Druid, I could let them tank. Also, you are one of those people that make RDF Hc's hard as hell, you can tank with full ruthless/cata for RDF HC's and below and a bunch of other related trash.

14. "full ruthless tank", if they are DK or a Druid, I could let them tank. Also, you are one of those people that make RDF Hc's hard as hell, you can tank with full ruthless/cata for RDF HC's and below and a bunch of other related trash.
    If I was the healer and my tank turned up full ruthless I would just leave. You clearly do-not understand how stressful it can be for a healer to heal someone so squishy, especially if said healer is a Rdruid. Once all my HOTs were pointless, I spent most of one encounter spamming regrowth and Healing Touch. because he was that squishy.

Fair enough the DPS can get away with it, but sorry Tanks and Heals should be in (90%) PVE gear.

"full ruthless dk tank" your ****ing kidding me right? with that all reforged into master, gemming mastery your getting 17 max. with 0 avoidance your just talking about something thats gonna die in 2 shots... /facepalm

15. If I was the healer and my tank turned up full ruthless I would just leave. You clearly do-not understand how stressful it can be for a healer to heal someone so squishy, especially if said healer is a Rdruid. Once all my HOTs were pointless, I spent most of one encounter spamming regrowth and Healing Touch. because he was that squishy.

Fair enough the DPS can get away with it, but sorry Tanks and Heals should be in (90%) PVE gear.

"full ruthless dk tank" your ****ing kidding me right? with that all reforged into master, gemming mastery your getting 17 max. with 0 avoidance your just talking about something thats gonna die in 2 shots... /facepalm
    I play hpali nd I have seen full pvp blood dk take very little damage compared to pve tanks of equal ilvl. I prefer having dk tanks above all else

12 Last