1. Stupidity of hordes.

Whats point of nonstop killing lowbies in all places of a world?
    Playing on cata 1day and im about to ragequit already.

2. Both factions do it.

Last night in Hyjal my horde guildie was being camped, so I brought 4 people to kill them, they soon ran off without fighting us.

3. when ur 80-85 u endure being camped, when ur 85 and got good gear u enjoy camping people, dont hate just how it works.

4. Whats point of nonstop killing lowbies in all places of a world?
    Playing on cata 1day and im about to ragequit already.
    This is the truth. Horde on Sargeras are so ******edly aggressive with no provocation.

I was leveling in Hyjal to get my Druid to level 85, and 10 people from one guild were just idly sitting around The Circle of Cinders (aka Staff Fragment quest as well as the Vanquisher kill quest) killing any lowbie Alliance.

I have no idea how bored those people must be but I got tired of dying so I came on my Hunter. I decided to ask four others to tag along and we cleared out the area killing only the dicks and after thirty or so minutes they gave up.

5. Both factions do it.

Last night in Hyjal my horde guildie was being camped, so I brought 4 people to kill them, they soon ran off without fighting us.
    Every reply is about you doing something awesome.You become hard to stand. Go look at "blood dk duel" thread where you got destroyed. Nothing to write there?

6. This is the truth. Horde on Sargeras are so ******edly aggressive with no provocation.
    I actually agree with Noobert normally I would try to say that both sides do it and so it is just some vicious cycle but here... They really are just abnormally aggressive, even the low geared ones try to attack my mage even if such an attempt is going to end up futile due to the piss poor damage they deal (and I'm not even wearing PVP gear).

Heck ever tried using the port to Hyjal most of the time you'll end up with some horde trying to corpse camp you. Same deal with Uldum, except worse because they use the portal nearby to make their getaway when reinforcements show up. What is even more annoying about these portal campers is that it is not as if they will receive any honor because when you use a portal you are an honorless target for some time so they really are just killing people that can't even put up a fight, since you will be loading and once you finish loading you'll notice you're being zerged down, without any benefits whatsoever.

Fhusion
    every reply is about you doing something awesome.you become hard to stand. Go look at "blood dk duel" thread where you got destroyed. Nothing to write there?
    Point well made.

8. lol

lool cry about it. just for this im goin extra hard on lowbies today :p only cause people went hard on me. ill never forget this camp fest this guy had on my 1st toon here. I blame him/her haha

9. yes, it happens...i was leveling my mage and a horde dk decided he wants to kill me, he had 2x the hp i had and 2 lvls above me....and even tho i could take him on the mage...why not camp his *** till he ragequits the realm
    therefore, log on main, camp him for 50 minutes all over hyjal, never seen him since
    end of story

10. I hate when people are in PVP zone, level 81-84 (thus giving Honor) and complain about getting killed by higher level/better gear. **** logic.

When I get bored late at night, I usually just go to Hyjal and camp Verdant Thicket for at least 1 hour, killing every Horde on sight. Why? Cause I can.

11. I hate when people are in PVP zone, level 81-84 (thus giving Honor) and complain about getting killed by higher level/better gear. **** logic.

When I get bored late at night, I usually just go to Hyjal and camp Verdant Thicket for at least 1 hour, killing every Horde on sight. Why? Cause I can.
    There's the crux of the matter. They can.

The only way to avoid it is to avoid the people who gank you, or make it so undesirable for them to come after you that they leave you alone.

On a personal note, **** the Horde on this realm. I've met and spoken with well over a thousand different players and less than 1% are the slightest bit cordial or kind. Whatever, though.

AmaMonsta
    Guys im a hordie...

And i think all of you are Stewpud Newbs... who qq all over the wrong side of my Sulfuras, All you stewpid alliance newbs cannot handle ALL DIS. You dont like beeing comped by my toons then hurry and get to 85 and duel me newbs... I will camp you all day err day.. cuz i aint got nuthin to dew. You got ur showa imma be there, you come out stormwind? Imma be there... ur trying to kill vanquishers in hyjal IMMA Be THERE. So if you see YOLOSWAG out there run cuz imma get you u newb.

Is that how i am suppsed to sound. Thats what you portray me as....

13. Well neither alliance is better but they dont kill someone in range 80-84,they usually camp someone below level 50 or they just go in stealth and camp 60 level players on Outland

14. This thread should be titled to "stupidity of people". I'm a Horde player and I'm always running into pricks (alliance) low level killers. The irony in this thread, pointing fingers as if hordes are the only ones doing. It just aggravates me when people point fingers... Alliance is just as bad as Horde is.

15. This thread should be titled to "stupidity of people". I'm a Horde player and I'm always running into pricks (alliance) low level killers. The irony in this thread, pointing fingers as if hordes are the only ones doing. It just aggravates me when people point fingers... Alliance is just as bad as Horde is.
    Only ignorant people claim the entire <insert faction here> is composed of *******s.

The slightly less ignorant people claim that most of <insert faction here> is composed of *******s.

The least ignorant people acknowledge that their word only extends to as far as who they've directly met, and even then must be taken with a grain of salt.

123 ... Last