1. Binds make glads jk
    lol.

Not sure how hard I should facedesk.

2. lol.

Not sure how hard I should facedesk.
    Why would you do that? You clearly didnt understand my sarcasm lol.

3. if that is the same torchbearer that raped me in MIT then..... :(

4. Shini plssssss u so pro i lov u men no homo

5. Shini plssssss u so pro i lov u men no homo
    Im doing this for you. So when season ends i coin u men. <3 <3 <3

6. Im doing this for you. So when season ends i coin u men. <3 <3 <3
    kthx men <3

7. Rank 1 achieved.Stay with us,more good games to come <3. First post will be updated with Stream link.

8. Farmed rank 3 Dispelcleave,moving up to 2k. Ladder dead tho,not alot teams queing,sitting for 5-10 mins in ques.

9. 5-10? That's not bad compared to 20-30 minute waits..

Rauloco
    stay in that pve server, realm warsong is where your challenge should begin. i encourage you to walk around warsong, arenas are not always isi, and queues are almost instant.

11. stay in that pve server, realm warsong is where your challenge should begin. i encourage you to walk around warsong, arenas are not always isi, and queues are almost instant.
    "not always isi"- reminds me of the time i got blinded right when the gates open; sounds familiar, no?

12. stay in that pve server, realm warsong is where your challenge should begin. i encourage you to walk around warsong, arenas are not always isi, and queues are almost instant.
    most of the players in his team (i'm pretty certain shini was) played on warsong when it was wotlk, and i can tell u warsong now is a joke rly, there is very few good teams i got 2350 3s on my mage and i played that class for like 2 months and i'm a wotlk player, so before you talk about pve server blah blah u first gotta realise what ur saying lol

bonggi
    stay in that pve server, realm warsong is where your challenge should begin. i encourage you to walk around warsong, arenas are not always isi, and queues are almost instant.
    Just because they aren't easy for you, doesn't mean it would be hard for us.

14. stay in that pve server, realm warsong is where your challenge should begin. i encourage you to walk around warsong, arenas are not always isi, and queues are almost instant.
    First of all. We are playing WotLK,cant play Warsong cuz its Cataclysm.
    Second thing,from all the WotLK realm I think DW has the most populated and preety much most decent Arenas.
    So no,you wont disencourage me boy !

Streamin soon again,

Regards,

First 1234 Last