1. Done 12 more games,no loses at aprox 2.2k MMR. Stay tuned <3

2. Ok reporting has started ladies and gentleman. As soon as we run up 200 rating to rest of teams we got reported for using WPE Demug HACK omg wtf big dmg.

Shouting to Deathwing fellas,we dont hack,we dont exploit,damage is how it is. Get your facts straight and learn what DK Sp is.

We got 50 games Streamed and Archived,and guess what its Priest PoV,so dont qq about being DP'd to death.

Regards,
    Shini

bonggi
    Haters gonna be jelly

4. We knew from the very start it will come to this point so we streamed and archived the games.Also whoever doesnt know what Sp Dk is,we can always prove everything ingame,dummy tests,recounts,etc.

Instread of making false reports,work on your tactics people <3

More games to come,stay tuned.

5. It's only natural you would roll people. Have fun.

6. ..

The dmg it's huge just for the so-damn hight gear.

None of your enemies till now were geared like you, the ones who were are probably shopped, so...

7. Well we farmed everyone,low teams,top teams,teams that participated on MIT. All i want to say is,dont false report cuz u butthurt and farmed. As I said,we knew it will happen,thats why i made the thread so people can follow us tru our whole season.

<3 you all !

8. Wish I was Bill Gates,irl.

9. I just wanted to say that is the pleasure to play versus your team shini, and i wish that all other teams and players function as game provides it without any bugs/cheats/ddos attacks/ since i was a Blizzard player for 7 years and here only for 4 months i am getting disappointed in how game play function. Anyway hope that that will change in time and that best teams will be by the play and not by the cheats. Cheers,Belladonna

10. I just wanted to say that is the pleasure to play versus your team shini, and i wish that all other teams and players function as game provides it without any bugs/cheats/ddos attacks/ since i was a Blizzard player for 7 years and here only for 4 months i am getting disappointed in how game play function. Anyway hope that that will change in time and that best teams will be by the play and not by the cheats. Cheers,Belladonna
    Thanks dude,appriciate it. Hope its gonna be fun season.

11. Lemme see,resil never worked on Wotlk servers,so reason 1 to not see the videos,reason nr 2 lolmournes lolmournes everywhere,reason 3,arp hunters 2shooting anything reason nr 4 resil never worked on Wotlk servers,oh wait.....mentioned that before but it??s never too much to reinforce.

12. Lemme see,resil never worked on Wotlk servers,so reason 1 to not see the videos,reason nr 2 lolmournes lolmournes everywhere,reason 3,arp hunters 2shooting anything reason nr 4 resil never worked on Wotlk servers,oh wait.....mentioned that before but it??s never too much to reinforce.
    Whats the reason u came here then lol. And no,my team has no Lolmournes nor arp caped hunters.

Cya

Sharkoon
    i got a question to you:

do u also have a high ping like 150 - 300 during arena? seems like it's impossible to play like i could do. i lost so many games against teams that got carried by laggs...same for you?

PS: you will face my 3s team soon ;)

14. fu

Please do not swith wit taximan on mit, thanks

First 1234 Last